Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"The next night though, Katie joined us. And that night was insane." Cyrus continued. "Throughout drinks and dinner the three of us flirted incessantly. Katie just couldn't keep her hands off, and I already knew I was in for quite a night. It started in the car ride back to my room, when Katie straddled me in the back seat and I tasted her gorgeous ample boobs, massaging their pliant flesh and sucking her large erect nipples till we both nearly came. We barely even entered the room and they were all over me, especially Katie. They both sucked my cock till I came in torrents. Then on the bed, I orally pleasured them one after the other. We then fucked in every position imaginable, most of the time making sure that all three of us were getting pleasures simultaneously. Katie rode me with her boobs bouncing and her long hair swaying. I pumped in and out of Danielle, hard and fast. I stood at the edge of the bed and switched back and forth, thrusting my cock in and out of both their pussies as they lay there playing with each other's boobs."

"Ohhh fuccckkk Cyrus. I think I'm going to come... ohhhh fuccckkk yesss baby... don't stop... keep telling me what you did." Priya moaned.

"The next morning, I sat on a chair and masturbated as I watched Danielle and Katie bring each other to a climax. They ate each other out, slid their fingers in and out of each other's pussies and played with each other's breasts till they came hard."

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh ffffuccckkkk yessss....yessss.... yessss... ohhhhh yesss... uhhhhmmmmm... baby... ohhh ffuccckkkk..... that was intense!" Priya finally climaxed. The stories pushed her over the edge, and to her surprise, it was the threesome that made her juices flow the most. She wanted to experiment after hearing what Cyrus told her.

"Oh baby. These stories really got you going." Cyrus said as he held Priya close and caressed her boobs tenderly.

"You have no idea what just happened. You've had such amazing adventures."

"There are a couple of more that I think you'll really like."

"How about you tell me one more then we go to bed."

"Ok. So from Rotorua I moved on to Taupo where I met Brianna, a tourist from London. We had a great couple of nights. But it was in the Hawke's Bay region where I met two wonderful women."

"A threesome again?" Priya was curious to know. Threesomes suddenly excited her, but only with one guy and another girl.

"No, separately during my one week stay."

"Cyrus." Priya looked up into his eyes as she continued to stroke his cock. "I want you in me now. I want us to climax together." She said as she swung one leg over his lap and pointed her cock to her pussy. She rubbed his glans up and down her slit, lubricating it with her juices, and then lowered herself. Slowly, she slid further, swallowing every inch of his cock until she was seated in his lap with him buried deep inside.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh.... Ohhhhhh yeessssssss Cyrus... uhhhhmmmmm... just what I needed. Now go on." Priya said as she slowly began to gyrate her body, only moving ever so little to cause the lightest of friction. She wanted it to last for the rest of his story.

"Mmmmmhhhh baby.... Ohhh it feels so good. It's going to be tough to finish my story." Cyrus mumbled.

"I don't care. You have to." She gave him a passionate kiss before allowing him to continue.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhh.... Ok. So I reached Hawke's Bay and was staying at a phenomenal lodge overlooking a lovely vineyard. It was New Year's Eve and I made plans to go out at night. But before that, I went a little wine tasting. I was eating lunch at one of the vineyards and I noticed a beautiful and elegant lady eating alone. I smiled at her, but never got a response. She left shortly after that." Cyrus narrated.

"Uhhhhmmmm baby.... Ohhh this feels so good. The best way to hear a story." Priya moaned as she continued to move slowly on top of Cyrus.

"Ohhhh yes it is! Mmmhhhhhh. Uhhhhhmmmm... it does feel amazing." Cyrus closed his eyes for a second and moaned before continuing. "Anyways. At night, I went to a bar, and as I was sipping on my drink, I saw the same lady walk in. We noticed each other, but this time, she smiled back. Her name was Leah. We talked and drank for a while. Oh, she was such an elegant lady. She was quite a bit elder, around 42."

"Wow. 42?"

"And hot. She was voluptuous, with gorgeous breasts and curvy hips. Rich and lovely golden locks. Later I found out she was married, but with a cheating husband. She didn't want to be alone on New Year's Eve, so came out to the bar to have some fun. So after a bit of dancing and drinking, we ended up at my lodge, and while having a drink on the balcony, we began ripping each other's clothes off. She fished out my cock and began to suck it with passion, expertly working her mouth all over my shaft. Sucking and licking, gently grazing with her teeth and giving me the most intense pleasure. She made me come so quickly, as I shot load after load down her throat."

"Ohhhhh baby... mmmmmhhhh... that sounds so sultry. An older woman pleasuring a young stud. Mmmhhhhhh.... Yesss baby.... Ohhhh yessss.... Your cock feels so good sliding in and out." Priya moaned as she moved a few inches up and down, sliding her tight pussy up and down Cyrus' shaft as he continued to narrate."

"Ohhhhh Priya.... That feels so good... uhhhhmmmmm.... Yesssss.... Ohhhhh... uhhhhmmm!" Cyrus moaned. "Leah then took me inside and to the couch, where she performed the most seductive striptease ever. Slowly, she removed every shred of clothing till she stood in all her curvaceous glory. Once again, she was a woman with the most amazing boobs, especially at her age. Her hair too. She released her bun and let her locks cascade down." He said as he closed his eyes and moaned, enjoying the sensations of Priya's pussy sliding up and down his cock, while picturing Leah's body. And with the thoughts of all his encounters flooding his mind, his levels of arousal were becoming increasingly high.

"Mmmhhhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmm. Then I lay Leah on the sofa and sucked on her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar that continued to flow freely. Leah went wild when I darted my tongue in and out and sucked her clit, mentioning how long it had been since anyone did that to her. I licked her and sucked her clit, making her come over and over again till she craved for me to enter her."

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssssss baby..... ohhhh yessss... you must have made her feel so good. Just like you always do to me baby... ohhhh yesssss.... Go on darling." Priya said as she began to ride Cyrus a little faster.

"Ohhh fuccckk Priya... mmmhhhhh... that feels sooo good. Mmmmmhhhhh... I'm not sure if I'm going to last till the end of the story." Cyrus moaned. "I entered her as she lay back on the sofa, and instantly we began to fuck hard. I thrust in and out, pumping my cock into her as she bucked her hips, again making her come over and over again."

"Ohhh yessss baby.... just like you do to me... mmmhhhh.....yesssss..... yesssss.... Ohhhh Cyrus.. this is amazing!" Priya moaned as she once again picked up a little pace, grinding her body on Cyrus, back and forth and up and down. Her boobs gyrated and her hair swayed as she continued to ride him, fast approaching the inevitable explosion that would soon consume her.

"The couch shook as I pumped into her like a piston, and Leah moaned and screamed for more as we fucked hard and deep until she came again and again. Then she bent over a barstool in the kitchen, allowing me to thrust in and out of her from behind. I held her hips and pumped, over and over again, making her come once more. And then she rode me hard and fast on the couch, grinding just like you are now baby. Ohhhhhhh fuccckkkkk yessss.... Uuuhhhmmmmm.... Mmhhhhhhhh baby.... Yesss...yesss... fuck me!" Cyrus moaned as Priya continued to bounce on Cyrus.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:58 PM