Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"!5?!?!" She sat up again. "You man-slut!" She laughed.

"Man-Slut? That's nice. Very nice to be called that." He smirked.

"You've really been a busy and naughty boy. Now give me some details." She said, once again leaning back into Cyrus and massaging his semi-erect cock.

"So with some of them it lasted only a night or two. With some our relationship spanned over a longer time and got more intense. And twice, I even spent the night with two women." He looked at Priya with an almost guilty stare.

"My goodness." She sat up again. "It just gets better." She continued to massage his rapidly growing shaft.

"So after May there was Natalie, in Northland. She was friends with the B&B owners, and she invited me out for drinks with her friends. We ended up at her place later. Oh, she was gorgeous. She had long and luscious wavy brown hair, and ample natural breasts, with the most perfect shape. She was feisty too. We had a passionate night. But the better part was the next day, when she invited two of her friends for a barbecue. Monica and James. I guess one thing led to another and we ended up doing it on the patio. Monica with James and Natalie with me, on opposite chairs. It was so arousing to watch James' thick cock impale Monica's petite and tight pussy as she rode him hard and fast." Cyrus said, beginning to breathe a little heavily as he recalled that evening. "It became even better. We swapped partners. Monica and I fucked on a chair right next to Natalie and James. It was incredible to watch Natalie getting pounded from behind. Her boobs bobbing, her hair swaying and her climaxing over and over again."

"Oh Cyrus. You were having all that fun without me." Priya said, as she continued to stroke Cyrus, as she too began to breathe more heavily. Priya wondered what it would be like to have sex in front of others, and as she thought about that, she felt her juices flowing.

"So after Natalie, there was Michelle. A sporty and spunky blonde who was a boat operator on a private cruise I took. For three days, we fucked everywhere on the boat and even on some beaches. Then there was Arianna, a beautiful Australian. We enjoyed each other's company a few times in the outdoors. That was intoxicating. Doing it under the stars with the crisp and fresh air."

"I think I'm getting an idea of the reason you've opened up so much, and of why you are so happy and refreshed." Priya laughed. Cyrus continued to caress her, stroking her smooth skin and tracing a finger over the contour of her boobs and nipples.

"And then there was Jenny, in Coromandel, who was intoxicating. She was the daughter of the B&B owners."

"Oh my god. No way!"

"Oh she was gorgeous Priya. She was younger than the others, 23 I think. Tall and slender, with the most gorgeous long and luscious blonde locks, wavy and cascading most of the way down her back. She had the most angelic face, so pure and pristine. But it was her breasts that got me. Perfect shape, an ample heft, without a hint of sag, spongy and incredibly pliant. They sat so perfectly on her chest." Cyrus' cock throbbed just thinking about Jenny and remembering her bosom in his palms.

"She sounds so hot." Priya shifted a little, feeling a strong sensation between her legs.

"She was a minx. Incredibly sexual and feisty. Quite a contrast to her demeanor though. But my goodness, she was a treat. To run my hands through her thick locks, to massage her breasts and suck on her nipples. Then she would tie up her hair into a bun and ride me, and as she went faster and faster, it would unravel and tumble down her lithe nude body. Just like how you did earlier. You know how I like that. And that would always push me over the edge. You know how I am a sucker for long, thick and lustrous hair, and of course, ample breasts. Kind of like these." He gave Priya's a gentle squeeze.

"We had sex in my room. Then in a forest, overlooking some cliffs. Her hair was tied in a French plait, making her look like a delectable college girl. I took pictures of her stripping for me, and then we fucked on a rock. Her tight pussy glided over my cock, over and over again. I massaged her breasts, holding their ample mass and squeezing as her plait swung from side to side. At night, she had prepared a dinner on the beach and we fucked on the patio of the house, and on the beach. Bent over the banister, I took her from the back, and then she rode me on a lounge chair. Once again, her hair swaying and causing me to lose control several times."

"She sounds so hot. I want to see pictures." Priya dropped her hand to her sopping wet pussy and began to rub. She was getting increasingly aroused, and would soon need Cyrus' cock in her.

"Those couple of days with Jenny were memorable, to say the least. I couldn't get over her cute demeanor and her feisty nature in bed. But then I had to move on, and when I did, I came across more adventure. In Rotorua, I had my first threesome with Danielle and Katie."

"How was that?" Priya was feeling uncontrollably aroused, and Cyrus could sense her body temperature rising as his stories were having their desired effect. Her chest was rising up and down and her breasts bobbing as her breathing became increasingly heavier.

"It was intense and super energetic. We met at a bar when I was watching a T20 cricket match. Danielle and Katie were there in a group. Danielle was sporty and lean, with medium sized pert breasts and long hazel hair. Katie was more voluptuous, with ample breasts, kind of like Jenny's. She had long blonde hair. They were amazing." Cyrus narrated. Priya continued to stroke Cyrus' cock more assertively, but in somewhat random strokes as she continued to vigorously massage her clit, sending her mind into a carnal spin.

"Go on." Priya mumbled.

"It began on a trek the next day. Danielle and I flirted right from the get go, teasing each other along the way, while Katie watched us. Danielle and I ended up spending that night alone in my room, passionately fucking each other in the shower, and then on the bed, over and over again." Cyrus narrated as he replaced Priya's hand with his, vigorously massaging her clit as she rapidly approached a climax.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:57 PM