Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
He bent forward and placed his hands on either side of Priya's torso as he kissed her, capturing every moan that loudly escaped her mouth. He continued to pump his lower body like a piston, but slowly and deeply, feeling her tight pussy clamping around his shaft. He kissed lower until he puckered his lips around her right nipple and gently sucked while kneading her other breast with one hand. Priya bent her knees up and placed them up alongside Cyrus' torso, giving him easier access to penetrate her even deeper as he pushed forward.

"Yesss baby...yessss... ohhh yessss... yessss.... Yessss...yesss... just like that baby... ohhhh fuccckkk yessss... that feels soooo good.... Fuck me baby..... harder now... harder... deeper... make me come!" Priya urged as she too began to move her body forward in sync with Cyrus'.

Cyrus propped himself up a little as he began to thrust his hips harder and faster, pumping like a piston into her pussy. The room was filled with sounds of intense pleasure and the sounds of Cyrus' body slapping into Priya's pelvis as he thrust harder and harder. Fighting the urge to explode deep into her, he continued to pump in and out, sensing Priya's impending orgasm ready to erupt.

Priya closed her eyes and arched her back, opening her mouth but unable to say anything; a tell tale sign that she was near the edge. Then suddenly, she screamed as her body began to shake,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccckkkkk yesssssssssss.... Ohhhhhh yesssss... I'm coming... I'm coming so fucking hard... ohhh my gooddddddd baby....yessss.... yessss... just like that... don't stop... don't stop... ohhhhh fuuccckkk yesssss... yessss... yesss!" Priya's body bucked wildly as Cyrus continued to slam into her, feeling her pussy clamp around his shaft and spasm with an incredibly strong orgasm surging through her.

That pushed Cyrus over the edge, and as Priya continued to writhe and her pussy continued to spasm around his cock, he thrust in one last time and released.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkk yessssssss.... Babbbyyy.... Ohhhh Priyaaaa... ohhhh ffuccckkk yessss....yesssss.... yesssss..... yessssss... ohhh ffucccckk... yesssss!" Cyrus groaned as he shot his load deep inside her pussy, his body continuously shuddering as he spurted into her. Cyrus bent forward and held her tight as they both journeyed deep into an ethereal state of bliss, climaxing together in perfect unison. As their bodies and minds began to return to a state of normalcy, Priya placed her head on Cyrus' chest, listening to the ambient music still playing. Cyrus stroked her hair and her body, enjoying the sensation of his slowly softening cock still buried in her pussy, filled with their combined juices.

"Oh Cyrus. I'm in another world." Priya moaned after several minutes.

"I think we are going to drive each other insane." Cyrus laughed. "I just can't get enough."

"Me neither." She stared deep into his eyes. Cyrus was still on his knees with his cock softening inside her pussy. "Hey, you still haven't told me any interesting stories."

"I will baby." Cyrus smiled.

"Now."

"Now?" He sat up and stared at her in amazement. She possessed an energy that seemed to be insatiable.

"Let me clean up first." She didn't leave him much of a choice. Cyrus pulled his flaccid cock out slowly as Priya slid off the sofa, holding a hand over her pussy to prevent her juices from flowing down her legs. They went to the bathroom, cleaned up, got themselves a drink and were back in the living room.

Cyrus sat on a comfortable lounge chair and Priya snuggled up alongside him, both still stark naked and enjoying the warmth of their bodies against each other. Cyrus held Priya close, and began to caress her body up and down, running the tip of his finger over her and occasionally over the swell of her breasts. Priya swung her leg across Cyrus' thighs and she too began to caress him, and run her hands all over his body and his flaccid cock. Cyrus began to tell her about his escapades, starting with Auckland,

"Well, things started to heat up pretty much as soon as I left. On my flight to Christchurch, I met this really cute flight attendant. A gorgeous Asian named May."

"Don't tell me you had sex on a plane?"

"No, no." He laughed. "Although that would've been interesting. We ended up chatting on flight and since she was going to be in Auckland for a couple of days, I asked if she wanted to hang out. To my surprise, she said yes. Then I guess one thing led to another, and we had a fantastic time in my room. We did it on the bed, the chair, and best of all, on the balcony overlooking the Auckland harbor." Cyrus said vaguely and a little dryly without any juicy details.

"Now that must've been fun. But I want more details." Priya begged as she caressed his now semi-erect cock.

"Oh baby, I'll tell you. There are actually quite a few instances, and if I stop to tell you about all....."

"How many, exactly?" Priya interrupted him, curious to know the extent of his hedonistic adventures.

"Well, I'll have to count."

"That many?" Priya sat up in shock, yet with a highly aroused curiosity. But Cyrus wasn't sure if she was excited or pissed off, or both.

"Well, it was over a long time. You know, I'm not sure if this is such a good idea." He wasn't sure if she would appreciate knowing everything.

"Oh, stop it Cyrus. I'm just curious, seriously." She clarified. "You know it doesn't bother me. In fact, you know how arousing I find it to hear such stories. I only reacted like that because I didn't realize there were so many." She giggled.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now tell me. How many?"

"Well, let me see." Cyrus drifted off into a deep thought, going over most of his escapades, and keeping a count as he reminisced. "I'd say around 15 women." He gave her a coy smirk.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM