Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Hey. Nice to meet you. Come. Come." They all went to the living room. "Rahul hasn't told me about you." Cyrus shrugged, trying to get Rahul into trouble. Rahul and Cyrus were friends from first grade and were always teasing each other like guys typicall do.

"Really now Rahul. That's good to know." Nandana gave Rahul a little smack on the shoulder.

"So who else is coming?" Rahul asked

"Nikita and Xerxes are coming for dinner. Sonia and Darius are coming a little later."

The four of them hung out on the balcony while Cyrus fired up the barbecue for his kebabs. Beers flowed and music poured in from the living room as Cyrus told Rahul and Nandana a little about his trip. Eventually Nikita and Xerxes arrived, and Cyrus put the kebabs and vegetables on the grill in the balcony and continued to narrate his story. Priya also brought out a curry she had cooked at her place.

Sonia and Darius came over by ten, just as the rest of them had finished eating a sumptuous meal. Cyrus was thrilled to meet his closest friends after a long time, sharing with them his adventures of the past four months. Eventually, after several stories and several beers, the night began to wind down and his friends left, making plans to see his photographs the following weekend.

Not a minute had passed after Priya and Cyrus had sufficiently cleaned up, and they were in each other's arms. Not even bothering to go to the bedroom, they stood in the middle of the kitchen, engaged in a passionate kiss with their hands roaming up and down each other's bodies. Seconds later, their clothes lay all across the floor and they stood in front of each other, stark naked.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around Priya's waist and pulled her in, feeling her heaving breasts against his bare chest. Priya wrapped her arms around his neck and continued to kiss him, feeling his throbbing shaft pressed against her belly. Cyrus reached up and undid her ponytail, and weaved his fingers through her lustrous locks as they cascaded over her shoulders and down past the middle of her back. Their lips worked in perfect sync and their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, performing the most seductive of dances.

Cyrus held Priya's firm ass and picked her up, moving towards the sofa in the living room. Priya wrapped her legs around his waist and as she felt the girth of his cock push against her swollen labia she let out a moan, caught by Cyrus' lips that were puckered over hers. As Cyrus walked, he kissed down her neck and towards the upper curves of her boobs that were pressed against his chest. Priya leaned back a little to give him better access, as he run the tip of his tongue over her globes, carefully walking towards the sofa.

Cyrus sat on the sofa with Priya perched on his thighs and his mouth still wandering over her delectable body. Priya's eyes were closed, once again traveling into an ethereal space of passion. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out for Cyrus to enjoy. With one hand, he held her by the waist, and with his other, he gently kneaded her globes, getting lost in their spongy perfection.

Priya in the meantime dropped her hand to grip Cyrus' cock, wrapping her palm around and slowly stroking its throbbing length. With her other hand, she began to massage her swollen clit, occasionally dipping a finger into her dripping wet pussy.

"Uhhhhhmmmm baby..... ohhhhh yesssss... I love how you play with my boobs... uhhhmmm yesssss.... Ohhhh yessss baby.... Ohh that feels so good!" Priya moaned as she brought a finger up to Cyrus' mouth so he could lick off her sweet juices. She then sat up and slid down to her knees, staring at Cyrus with a wanton desire to swallow his cock. She stroked his shaft faster as she puckered her lips around his mushroom head and took inch after inch into her mouth, beginning to enjoy her newfound skill. Cyrus leaned back against the sofa and drifted off into a world of sheer pleasure and bliss, thoroughly savoring every sensation. Since he had climaxed so many times earlier in the day, Cyrus wasn't fighting to control himself, instead he focused on every little jolt of pleasure that passed through him with the fullest of attention.

Slowly, Priya devoured his cock, inch by inch. She bobbed her head up and down, with her hair swaying against Cyrus' thighs, using her tongue to caress every inch of his shaft. Gently, she grazed her teeth along his cock, sending sharper sensations through his body. She paid special attention to his sensitive glans, applying a suction that sent shivers through Cyrus, making him squirm on the sofa. With one hand, she cupped his balls and massaged in a way that nearly made him explode, even though he was controlling himself.

The dim lighting and the ambient music playing made for a perfectly romantic setting, and Priya and Cyrus were certainly lost in a deep trance together. Priya continued to caress Cyrus' cock with the utmost care as he weaved his fingers through her hair and gathered her locks so he could see what she was doing. He still couldn't believe it was Priya administering the most magnificent oral treatment on him, and each second she continued, his level of arousal rose a notch. Then finally, he had to stop her.

They switched places and in a matter of a few seconds, Cyrus had his face buried between Priya's legs, which were now propped up on his shoulders. And as tenderly as Priya had treated his cock, Cyrus lapped at her pussy. He kissed her soft inner thighs until he reached her moist folds, gently parting them with his fingers and running the tip of his tongue up and down its length. He flicked her hooded clit, sending waves of intense pleasure up and down her body each time. He inserted a finger in and bent it upwards, seeking out her g-spot and gently rubbing, sending even stronger surges of pleasure ripping through her body.

Priya arched her back and bucked her hips, thrusting her pussy forward onto Cyrus mouth. He continued to slide his finger in and out, and puckered his lips around her engorged clit, making Priya scream with pleasure,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh yessssss baby.... Ohhh that feels amazing... ohhh baby... don't stop.... Yessssss.... Yesssss.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmmmm yesssssss... ohhh fucckkk yessss baby!" Priya moaned as her body wriggled on the sofa as an orgasm began to develop.

"I'm coming baby... I'm going to come... faster... faster baby... make me come!" Priya beckoned with great urgency. Cyrus, taking the cue, rapidly brushed his finger against her g-spot and sucked just a little harder on her clit, sending her into a frenzy. Priya arched her back and thrust her pelvis forward hard as she came in torrents.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh ffffucccckkkkkk yessssssss.... Ohhhh my goddddddd... ffuccccckkk yesssss baby..... ohhh yesssss.... Yessssss....yesssss.... yesssss.... Oh my goddd... I'm going crazy... ohhh fuccckk... uhhhhhhmmmmmm baby!" Priya screamed as wave after wave surged through her body. Cyrus continued his ministrations as Priya came hard, secreting her juices all over Cyrus' face.

Just as Priya's body began to relax, she called out to Cyrus. "Enter me. Now. I need you in me."

The sofa was low enough that when Cyrus kneeled, his cock was at the perfect level to enter her pussy as she lay back against the pillows. Cyrus parted her legs as Priya grabbed his throbbing cock and brought it to her dripping wet entrance. Cyrus pushed forward and let his glans slip in, and as he pushed, his cock penetrated her in one easy and smooth motion, burying itself deep within her folds.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhhh.... Mmmmmmmhhhhhhh..... yesssssss baby..... ohhh I love how you fill me up. I can't seem to get enough right now. Uhhhhhmmmmm yesssss... nice and slow baby." Priya moaned as Cyrus began to move his lower body back and forth, sliding his cock in and out ever so slowly. He pulled out till his cock nearly slipped out, before making the long and slow journey back into her till their pelvises met. Cyrus began to fuck her in a slow and rhythmic motion, gliding his cock through her tight and wet folds, sufficiently lubricated by her flowing juices.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:56 PM