Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus moaned as well, feeling Priya's tight and wet pussy slide down his throbbing cock, enveloping his shaft with her snug warmth. Priya closed her eyes and focused on every little sensation she felt as inch after inch began to disappear into her until their bodies were united. Cyrus held Priya's hips and caressed her soft skin, while Priya slowly began to move her body, gliding her tight folds up and down his cock. But their union was not only physical; a strong spiritual connection was being rekindled just as it had existed between them before. Not only were both of them absorbed by strong physical sensations that passed between their bodies, they were equally, if not more captivated by a powerful mystical attraction of their minds.

Cyrus brushed his palms all over Priya's smooth skin, cupping her gently swaying breasts and massaging while tweaking her pert nipples between his fingers. Priya continued to move her body up and down and back and forth, while moaning loudly,

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm... yesssssssss.... Babyyyy... yesssss.... Uhhhhhmmmm.... Mmmmhhhhhh.... Yessss.... I've waited so long for this. So long for you to fill me up once again. To be connected with you, and feel your touch baby." Priya mumbled between breaths.

Cyrus sat up and wrapped his arms around Priya's swaying body while burying his face between the deep valley of her breasts. He felt an even stronger connection between the two of them than ever before as he nuzzled his face into her breasts and felt their comfortable sponginess. Priya slowed her movements and simply enjoyed the feeling of Cyrus' thick cock buried deep within her folds as she too began to caress his face. She wrapped her arms around his neck and thrust her chest back and forth, allowing her breasts to caress his face. She always knew how much he loved her boobs, and how much he loved to massage them and suck her nipples, and how much he loved to fall asleep on them after they had made love.

"Uhhhhmmm baby.... Ohhh I've missed this so much. Mmmmmmhhhh... yessssss baby.... Ohhh they feel heavenly." Cyrus mumbled as he held Priya closer and tighter, allowing her long hair to flow down his shoulders and torso and caress his warm body. Cyrus then kissed up her chest and to her lips and as he began darting his tongue in and out seeking out hers, he sat up, letting his cock slip out of Priya, causing her to let out a gasp.

He then slid his legs under him and sat back down on his haunches as Priya slid forward, placed her hands on his shoulders and balanced herself over his cock. Cyrus held his shaft at her entrance, and Priya slowly lowered her body, accepting his thick cock deep into her in one smooth motion until her ass was perched on Cyrus' thighs. He embraced her once again, wrapping his arms around her lithe body and burying his face in her breasts. Lost in a deep trance, they began to move up and down, creating a steady rhythm. Priya slid her body back and forth, grinding her pelvis into Cyrus' cock as he moved up and down from his haunches, moving his cock in and out only a couple of inches each time. Both of them were engaged in a passionate dance, rolling and swaying in perfect sync, lifting their levels of arousal higher and higher with every movement.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm yesssss.... Ohhhhhh yessss baby.... Uuhhhhmmmmm.... Mmmmmmhhhh.... Yessss... ohhh baby.... Ohhh yesss.... Yessss... yesss.... This feels soooo good!" Priya moaned as her body rolled back and forth, her hair swaying and her breasts bobbing. Cyrus held her close as he bucked up and down, pushing from his haunches in short but firm thrusts, fighting to control his urge to explode deep within.

Steadily, they picked up pace, thrusting and swaying faster and faster, and with greater urgency as they both were reaching a point of uncontrollable release. Cyrus kissed Priya's neck and traced his tongue lower, puckering his lips around one of her nipples, as Priya threw her head back and thrust her chest forward. Her head thrashed from side to side and her hair swayed like a thick curtain in the breeze as Cyrus continued to thrust into her, harder and harder.

"Yesssss... yessss... yesss... ohhh fffuccckkkk yesss baby... just like that.... Give it to me... ohhh babby...yess... fuck me... fuck me!" Priya's moans rapidly turned into lascivious cries of lust as she too bucked her hips back and forth against Cyrus' pelvis.

"Ohhh babyyyy.... Ffuucccckkkkk yesssss..... just like that baby.... Ohhhh fffuccckkkkk yesssssss.... Yessss.... Yesssss.... Yesssss... I'm cccccoommmmmming!" Priya screamed as she swung her heard forward and into Cyrus' chest as she came hard. Suddenly and without warning a powerful orgasm took control of her and raced through her body while Cyrus continued to thrust up and down.

Priya remained at a heightened level of arousal, never really coming back down from her peak as Cyrus continued to lift his body up and down. One orgasm led into another, and another, and another, until they were a series of small but powerful climaxes that kept coming, "Ohhhh yessssss.... Yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhh babbbbyyy... yesssssss... oh my gooddddddd.... Ohhh mmyyyy godddddd.... Cyruss....ohhhh fuccckkkk fuccckkk fuccckkk... yesssss... I'm coming again... ohhh baby.... Ohhh babyyy... yessss... yessss... ohhh ffuccckkk yessss... uhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm yessss!" Priya continued to moan over and over again as she kept coming in waves till finally they stopped moving.

Cyrus lowered Priya onto her back and slid her legs behind him as he bent forward over her gorgeous body. He sat up on his knees and with his hands on either side of her, he easily slid his cock back in and slowly began to move in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Priya remained in an extremely high state of arousal as she wrapped her legs around Cyrus while he continued to slide in and out. The room was filled with sounds of hedonistic pleasure and an aroma of sweet musty sex as Priya's nectar flowed from her pussy, down her thighs and onto the mattress.

Cyrus pushed forward with a little more urgency now, thrusting in and out, slamming into Priya's pussy. Each time he slid in, a vibration hit her clit and sent shockwaves through her body, causing her to writhe and scream. Cyrus too was now near the edge, and began to moan and breathe heavily. Priya sensed his impending climax and bucked her hips up and down, meeting his thrusts each time. Both of them were moaning and screaming, reaching a crescendo as their lovemaking was reaching its climax. Cyrus thrust faster and faster while Priya dropped a hand to her clit and vigorously rubbed, both of them ready to erupt.

And then suddenly, Cyrus thrust into her one last time, and with his cock buried deep, he let out a loud guttural moan and erupted,

"Ohhhhhh yessssssssss..... yesssssssssss......yesssssss baby..... ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yessssssss.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm ffffuccckkkk yesssss....yesssss.... yessssss!" He screamed as he shot jet after jet of his come into her, screaming each time. As he released into her, Priya peaked one more time, and as she thrust her hands out to grab the sheets, she had possibly the strongest climax of the afternoon.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fffffffucccccckkkkkkk yeessssssssss......yessssssss..... yesssssssss..... ohhhhh yesssssssss Cyrus baby...... ohhhh myyyy goooddddd... I love you... I love you...ohhh fffuccckkkk yesssss... yessss...yessss... uhhhhhmmmmm yesss... mmmmhhh yesss!" Her several small and continuous orgasms had peaked into one massive climax, exploding deep within and traveling through her entire body like a train.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:55 PM