Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Yeah. I'm pretty sure." She said as she turned to leave. "I want to hear about all your adventures ok?" She said again, this time with a naughty grin. She came back and gave him another hug, lingering for several moments in his arms. Cyrus kissed the top of her head, smelling her citrus fragrance, and held her close. At that moment, it felt like the best place on earth.

"Oh, I'll tell you everything." He said as they let each other go. Besides just telling her about his trip and the apprenticeship, he wanted to tell her about several of his erotic encounters. Priya was very open-minded and he knew she would enjoy hearing about them.

"Can't wait. Goodnight." Priya gave Cyrus another warm and tight hug.

"Goodnight darling. See you in a bit." He wanted her to stay but they both were tired.

He freshened up and went downstairs to meet his parents, who were asleep but anxiously awaiting his arrival. He spent a half hour with them, and came back up to take a warm shower and got into bed.

He lay on his back, blankly staring at the ceiling while thinking about Priya. His thoughts drifted back and forth between her and New Zealand, and the memories from there that had been permanently engrained into his mind. He once again thought about how he felt when he was around Priya earlier, even before anything more had even happened. And with thoughts of her, he slowly drifted into a deep and restful sleep, happy to be back in his bed.

Late the next morning, Cyrus was still fast asleep when he heard an annoying buzzing sound. At first he thought he was dreaming, till finally he realized someone was at the door. In a complete daze he opened to find the ever-radiant Priya standing behind the door, holding a couple of bags in her hand.

She pushed Cyrus aside and entered, "Wake up lazy ass."

"What time is it?" He asked. Even in his groggy state he noticed how gorgeous she looked, dressed casually in a pair of shorts and a polo, with her long hair tied up, and her eyes covered with a pair of glasses.

"11:30."

"I need to sleep some more."

"No you don't. Now go get ready, I'll make some coffee."

Without uttering another word, Cyrus went to the bathroom and came out nearly thirty minutes later, showered and a bit more refreshed.

"I hate jetlag." He groaned

"It's about time. Here. You may need to heat it up again." Priya handed him a cup of strong coffee, just the way he liked it. Cyrus felt the coffee awaken him as it went down his throat, giving him just the jolt he needed.

He brought out his laptop and came and sat next to Priya who had been reading a magazine on the couch.

"Want to see some photos?"

"Yeah. Of course. What time do we have to go down?"

"We'll go in a half hour. I'll show you a few in the meantime. I'll start from the beginning." He opened the North Island album, to Auckland and started from there. He left out pictures of some of the girls, and decided to show her later when he narrated some of his experiences.

At about one, they went down to his parent's house. Cyrus' mom had cooked a fabulous traditional Parsi meal of prawn curry, some mutton cutlets, a chicken and apricot dish, and a delicious cake. As Cyrus relished every bite, he told his parents a little about his trip, focusing on the apprenticeship and the amazing opportunity he had been given. He even briefly told them that Scott wanted him to come work for the company, which he was considering.

After dessert, Priya and Cyrus went back to his place, completely satiated.

"It felt so good to eat some good old home food after so long."

"You mom's food is so good. Always. Did I tell you I went over a few times when you were away?"

"To meet them or only eat my mom's food?" Cyrus teased. Priya and his parents were pretty close too, and she always enjoyed spending time with them. They loved her too.

They chatted on the balcony for a while, having a smoke as the drowsiness from lunch kicked in and they went into his cool, air-conditioned bedroom to lie down. Priya lay on her side and floated into a mellow stupor as Cyrus was on his back, still awake and thinking. He couldn't wait to talk to Priya, and decided he'd bring up the topic about the two of them, right then and there. He turned to face Priya's back and lifted his hand to her shoulder, gently nudging her,

"You awake?"

"Kind of." Priya slowly turned to face him, as they both shifted closer to each other. "What's up?" Cyrus caressed her cheek and brushed aside a few locks of hair covering her enigmatic eyes. Priya turned to her side, her breasts pressing against the mattress as she reached up and ran her hands through Cyrus' hair, placing it behind his neck and bringing him closer.

"Well, there's something I think we should talk about." He said, as Priya nodded, knowing exactly what Cyrus was thinking. "Let's not beat around the bush here Priya. I don't think we need to hide our feelings. I also don't think we need to talk about them too much or deliberate over the consequences." Cyrus said very directly.

"I agree. We don't need to talk for hours. Or justify, or deny, or worry. We don't need to make things overly dramatic. It's already pretty clear, I think."

"It is for sure. Somewhere deep inside, I've wanted to be with you for so long now. And being away from you made me realize just how much. But let me be very honest and open with you Priya. I had my fair share of fun when I was away, because that's what I felt like doing at that point in time. But it was only physical. Some encounters were short, and some lasted over a longer period of time and were more intense. But nothing that meant remotely as much as you do. I'll tell you about them sometime."

"You don't need to explain. Though, I'd love to hear about them in detail sometime." She laughed, wanting to know some details of Cyrus' many trysts. "When I started seeing that guy for a while, I realized I missed you more than I thought. I guess we had feelings for each other for a long time, but never gave them a second thought, or even a chance. I guess we were always afraid of fucking things up."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:54 PM