Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 12: Finally back home to a new life and Priya

"Excuse me, Mr. Mistry?" The flight attendant called out to Cyrus, who had spent the past couple of hours reminiscing over the four and a half month adventure that had come to an end. He was on his way back home, and his mind was flooded with thoughts; of the trip, his experiences, the apprenticeship, the women, and of course, of Priya who was eagerly waiting to see him.

"Mr. Mistry." She called out again.

"Huh. Oh. Sorry." He looked up at the cute Southeast Asian flight attendant standing in front of him.

"Sorry to disturb you." She said with a soft giggle and a warm smile. "Just wanted to ask you if you wanted anything. We'll be landing in Mumbai soon."

"Oh. No, thanks so much though."

"You're welcome. I'll just have to bring your seat back to the landing mode."

"Sure." She leaned over and pressed a button that brought the seat upright and stowed the footrest away.

Cyrus was anxious and extremely excited to get home, albeit, only for a couple of obvious reasons. The long trip had put a lot of things into perspective. He was now sure of what he wanted in life when it came to his career and also when it came to the kinds of places he'd like to live in. He was almost certain he wanted to take up Scott's offer to go back and work for him, but he needed a little time to be absolutely certain. He also needed a little time back home to sort out his work, and very importantly, to discuss the developing feelings with Priya.

During the several months away from each other, Priya and Cyrus had both realized that they wanted to be more than best friends. The distance between them made them realize a much deeper connection that they shared, and the feelings of affection were not merely those of friends. And now the time had come to explore that connection further.

With eagerness to finally see Priya and experience the feeling of finally being together, Cyrus sat impatiently as the plane descended towards the runway. And as usual, as soon as the plane touched the tarmac, the relentless and fierce stench of the rancid outside air penetrated his senses, giving him the familiar welcome back home. He quickly deplaned, cleared immigrations and as always, awaited the agonizingly slow arrival of his luggage. While he waited, he sent an SMS to Priya saying he had arrived, and couldn't wait to see her.

When his bags finally came, he cleared customs under the watchful and sly eyes of the officials, and rapidly made his way outside. Being March, it had begun to get hot, and as soon as he exited the terminal, he was greeted by a waft of hot and humid air, where freshness was a term unknown and purity was long lost.

Then finally, he stopped in his tracks as his eyes fell on her, and was treated to a site inexplicably soothing and refreshing. One who he had waited hours, days, weeks to see. And as she had always done, she mesmerized him, without fail, with her exotic beauty and alluring sensuality. She stood behind the railing, eagerly awaiting his arrival, looking even more seductive than he had remembered. Her dusky complexion was glowing, her eyes sparkling even from that distance, her radiant smile continuing to beam and her long and lustrous hair was braided back and hanging down her right side. A thin stole covered her firm and toned torso and curvaceous and ample breasts, while a pair of denims covered her gorgeous legs. He wasn't prepared for the type of onslaught his senses had just received from seeing her, even from that distance.

He resumed his walk towards her, much more quickly this time, as she too made her way to the clearing in the railing. Both continued to stare at each other as if to make sure they don't lose each other in the crowd. As they approached each other, they fell into a tight hug without even saying a word, feeling the familiar sensations and warmth of each other's embrace. Still not having uttered anything, they just held each other in a firm grasp, which said what they wanted to say better than words would ever do.

Then finally, heeding to the protests of other passengers trying to get to their cars, they moved aside and stared at each other for a several moments before Cyrus finally speaking.

"Not looking too bad." Cyrus said, being his usual direct and casual self.

"You're alright as well." Priya gave him a playful smack across his left arm. "Looking nice and fresh, and healthy."

"Why thank you. New Zealand does that to you." He stared deep into her eyes. Though they shared a casual and friendly greeting, their deeper thoughts we something different. "And being away from here as well." He laughed.

"Come here." Priya said as she hugged him once again, nestling her head under his chin as she whispered, "It's so good to see you. You have no idea."

"Same here Pri." He whispered back, lightly stroking her back. "I've been waiting for his moment for a long time." They pulled apart again and smiled at each other. They both knew they had a lot to talk about.

"Come on, let's get out of this shithole."

On the 45-minute drive to Cyrus' house, Priya updated him with all their friends, new relationships, and even a little about her work, narrating each story in her usual energetic manner. All along, Cyrus sat sideways facing Priya, leaned his head back and stared at her. Her smooth skin gave off an ethereal glow and her large almond-shaped eyes twinkled each time they passed a dim streetlight. He had missed her exuberant energy and he once again felt the familiar sense of comfort when he was around her. He had had the most intoxicating and hedonistic adventure of his life, but it had been only physical. With Priya, just being in her presence felt different and more complete. He knew he deeply loved her.

"You aren't saying much Cy."

"I'm just enjoying listening to you. And watching you. Being all animated." He chuckled as he reached over and tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She gave him a quick glance with her warm and seductive eyes, feeling the same sense of comfort Cyrus was. She had missed him deeply, more than she anticipated she would when he left, and had eagerly waited for him to come back. Neither of them needed to say it, but all the both of them wanted was to passionately embrace and feel the touch of their hot and naked bodies against each other, and make love all night long. Cyrus reached up once again and brushed the soft skin of her cheek, letting a simple action speak his true feelings.

They eventually reached Cyrus' apartment, and as soon as he walked in, he realized it was one of the few things he had missed. It had been his haven away from the chaos of the city, and now once again, he knew it would come to his rescue. He walked around to check the status and felt its positive vibe instantly, and noticed how clean it had been kept in his absence.

"It's so good to be home." He stretched his hands up in the air. "Well, kind of." He laughed.

"Don't start complaining already. Don't be so cynical." Priya scolded him

"I'm just kidding." He knew how his complaining about Bombay irritated her.

"Ok, Cy darling. I'm swamped and you must be too. I'm going to head home. I'll see you tomorrow morning ok? Get some sleep. I want to hear all about your trip." Priya said after helping Cyrus with some of his luggage.

"Yeah cool. Lunch at my parents ok? Then we'll chill. I'll show you some photos. Rahul and all are coming over tomorrow night yeah?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:53 PM