Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Now let me shower. We don't have much time."

Cyrus reluctantly let go of her body, kissing her one last time, as he stepped out and began to dry off.

"I'll see you outside in ten minutes. I'm going back to my room to wash up and change."

"Ok, I'll knock on your door when I'm ready."

Cyrus and Adrianna reached the lunch a little late, no doubt raising some suspicion about their whereabouts and activities. Cyrus spent a bit of time chatting with Scott and thanking him for the opportunity he had been given.

"Listen, you've done a fabulous job. Keep at it. Let me know what you plan to do. We might have room for you here permanently." Scott gave Cyrus some hope.

"Wow. That would be unbelievable. I'm definitely going to give that a lot of thought once I head back home and figure things out."

"Sure, take your time. But it'll be a great opportunity."

They all chatted for a little while longer till time came for them to leave for the airport. Cyrus had already said his special goodbye to Adrianna, who got a little teary eyed before sitting in the van. She and Cyrus had definitely built some sort of a bond, but knew that it couldn't get much deeper. They had spent fabulous nights together, and memories of that would always remain. Whether they would meet again in the future was something they would just have to wait to find out.

Then finally, the team was off. As fast as it had all happened, it was now almost over. Cyrus had spent months in the country, and now as he looked back on his time, it only felt like a few weeks. He was filled with mixed emotions as he turned to walk back to his room, once again alone for the last couple of nights before he flew back home. He was sad to leave the country and all the fun he had. He was sad to leave Adrianna. But he was equally happy, if not happier to be going back home to Priya. He knew he wanted to explore those feelings once again.

He fished out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed her number. It was still only 7 a.m. back home and he knew she'd be fast asleep, but he had to speak with her.

"Hey. Good morning!" He said, a little too excitedly for Priya for that time of day.

"Hey Cy. Mmmm. It's so early. What's up?" She said, clearly having woken up to his call.

"The team just left. And I'm nearly done with my trip."

"Wow. So fast huh. How were the last few days?"

"Great. Pretty relaxed actually. Had a fun party last night."

"I bet you did. I want to hear about everything properly when you're back. Which is when now?"

"20th. Just two more nights baby! And I'm back to make your life a living hell." He laughed.

"Lucky me." She chuckled. "No but I can't wait Cy. I'll come and pick you up. SMS me your flight details ok. Now let me get back to sleep. I have a busy day."

"Ok darling. See you real soon! Bye."

"Bye sweetie. Take care."

He had a little skip in his step as he reached his room. Since he had two days of free time, he planned a couple of rounds of golf with the local pro, drove around the Christchurch area a little, making one more trip to Akaroa, and enjoyed his last couple of bottles of great wine.

And finally, the 20th of March was upon him. Four and a half months of extensive traveling, photographing, eating, drinking, and of course, fornicating was now over. Cyrus was at the Christchurch airport, checked in and seated in the business class lounge, awaiting his flight. He finished the last entry into his journal and reminisced on every single moment of his epic trip, feeling a little emptiness in the pit of his stomach from having to leave.

Not only had he experienced the most amazing people and places, but his life had changed in a more meaningful way. He had found a new calling and he was energized to pursue it wholeheartedly. He wasn't yet sure how, but for the time being, he just wanted to get home, meet Priya, and take a little time to figure it out. But he knew he would, sooner than later. He knew it wouldn't be complicated because he loved it so much. His mind was a lot clearer now, and a hell of a lot more invigorated. Ready to take on a new challenge and finally pursue is passion.

Just then, he heard an announcement on the speaker. "Singapore airlines flight SQ 298 to Singapore is now ready for boarding. Please proceed to gate number 6." Cyrus stood up, picked up his bag and left the lounge with a huge smile, boarded the flight, and went home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:52 PM