Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus reached up and undid her bun, letting her hair tumble down her back and quickly get drenched under the running water. As he felt her locks brush his hand, accompanied with the sensual feeling of her body close up against him, his cock began to rapidly stiffen. Adrianna dropped her hand and grabbed his shaft, feeling it rapidly grow in girth as she slowly began to stroke. Quickly, it stiffened to full mast and poked between her legs, brushing against her enflamed pussy.

"Uhhmmm baby.... I want you inside me now." She whispered into his ears as she stroked with greater intensity. Cyrus released his embrace and bent forward to suck her nipples one after the other, gently kneading the spongy flesh of her ample bosom for the last time. He dropped one hand between her legs and rubbed her swollen lips, parting them and inserting a finger into her sopping wet passage.

"Ohhh babbbby.... Ohhh Cyrus... don't tease me." She urged, desperately wanting to feel his thick cock slide in and out of her. Cyrus too, now yearning to feel her tight pussy envelope his cock, turned her around so her tight ass stuck out towards him. Adrianna leaned forward and placed her hands up against the wall and arched her back to stick her ass out further. Cyrus caressed the soft skin and parted her cheeks to expose her inner folds as he slowly guided the swollen head of his cock towards her. He pushed forward and parted her lips, letting his thick head slip in and slowly disappear, inch after inch, deep inside her till his pelvis made contact with her ass.

"Hhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh babbyyyy.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkk yesssss Cyrus..... that feels soooo good! Ohhhh baby... fuck me... fuck me... ohhh yessss!" Adrianna moaned as Cyrus held her by the hips and began to slide his cock in and out. Slowly at first, he picked up pace, sliding his cock out nearly all the way before thrusting forward and letting his pelvis crash into her ass. He used the power from his waist as a piston, continually sliding his cock in and out, harder and deeper, pushing forward with each thrust.

"Yesss... yessss....yessss... ohhh ffffuccckkkk yessssss.... Just like that baby... oh my god... oh my god... ohhh ffuccckkk yessss.... So good... soooo goood!" Adrianna was so highly aroused that she rapidly began to approach a climax. Cyrus bent forward and reached around to cup both her breasts and gently kneaded them, adding to Adrianna's sensations as she continued to scream.

"Yeeeesssssss Cyrus... ohhh yessss... that feels sooo good... ohhh babby... yessss... fuck me... I'm coming... fuck me... harder... I'm coming baby... ohhh ffuccckkkk yesssssssssssssssssss!" Adrianna threw her head back and screamed as she dropped one hand to vigorously rub her clit and push herself over the edge.

Cyrus continued to slide his cock in and out and massage her breasts as Adrianna's body began to writhe and shudder. "Yeeeessssssssssssssssss.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk.... Yesssssssssssss.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk... yessssss... ohh baby... yessssss.... Ohhhh my god..... ohhhh my..... ohhh fuccckkkk yessss baby!" Adrianna moaned as her climax erupted within her.

Slowly, as it subsided, Cyrus pulled out and turned Adrianna around. He held her face and kissed her, gently nibbling her lips and cupping her breasts as the water cascaded over them. Adrianna lowered her hand and stroked Cyrus' throbbing shaft, glistening with her juices and now being washed under the water.

"I want it back in me baby." She whispered, nibbling his earlobes and sending short waves of pleasure surging through his body, causing his cock to throb in her hand. Cyrus slowly pushed her up against the wall of the shower, tucked his right hand under her left thigh and lifted her leg up, giving him easy access to her pussy.

Adrianna wrapped her arms around Cyrus neck and planted her lips on his as he held the base of his cock and guided his swollen glans to her lips and pushed. Gently, he pushed further, parting her tight passage with his thick cock head and letting it slip into her, inch after inch. He placed one hand up against the wall, and while holding her right leg up, he thrust his hips forward and penetrated her completely.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhh baby... ohhhhh yesssss... I just can't get enough... ohh baby... yesssss... fuck me.... fuck me.... ohhh yessss... yessss.... Yessss!" Adrianna began to scream as Cyrus began to use his hips like a piston and pump his cock in and out of her tight folds. Cyrus arched his back slightly and continued to slide in and out in a steady rhythm, pulling his cock nearly all the way out before thrusting it back in.

The bathroom was filled with carnal noises and primal moans as both of them enjoyed each other for the last time. Cyrus bent forward and took Adrianna's nipples in his mouth, one after the other, gently sucking as her boobs jiggled with each of his thrusts.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby... ohhh fffucckk yesss... uhhhhhmmmmm yesss... ohhhhh fffucckkk yesssss Cyrus... just like that baby... uhhhhmmmmmmm... mmmmmhhhhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm....yessss.... fuck me... harder.... Baby... harder... just like that!" Adrianna was in a trance as she continued to scream with each thrust. Cyrus too was possessed by the sensations, and focused his energies on his last tryst with Adrianna, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed her throbbing nipples while feeling her tight pussy clenching around his cock.

Both of them were rapidly approaching their climax as their moans became louder and louder. Adrianna bucked her hips in unison with Cyrus' powerful thrusts, as he arched his back and pumped his cock faster and faster.

"Ohhhhh fffucccckkk yessss Cyrus....yessss baby.... Yesssss.... Yessss... uhhhhhmmmmmmm baby.. yesssss... make me come baby.. make me come... I'm almost there.... Yessss... yesss... yessss... fuck me... oh yess... yesssss... yessss... uhhhhmmmmmm!" Adrianna wailed as Cyrus continued to fuck her with a mission.

"Uhhhhhmmmm.... Ohhhh baby.... Yessssss.... Uhhhhhmmmmm.... Ffuccckkk yessss... ohh Adrianna.... Fuccckkk yesss baby.... Ohhh yesss!" Cyrus grunted as his orgasm began to rapidly build deep within.

Adrianna wrapped her left leg around Cyrus' waist as he wrapped his arms around her and began to thrust in short and powerful strokes. She leaned forward and sucked his neck, gently biting him as his cock surged in and out of her.

Then all of a sudden, Cyrus thrust forward one last time, and with his cock buried deep inside her, he threw his head back and groaned,

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ffffuccccckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss..... ohhhhhhh yessssssss.... Ffuccckkkkkk yessss.... Yesssss..... yessssss.... Yessssss.... Ohhhhhhh my godddd... yesssss.... Uhhhhmmmmm!" His hips bucked and his body shuddered as he began to shoot load after load of his thick come deep inside her till it overflowed and began to spill from her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeeeeessssssssssss babbbbyyyyy.... Yeeeeeeesssssssssssss..... yeeesssssssssssss..... ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss....yessssss.... yesssssssss.... Yesssss....yesssssss baby... ohhh myy goodddddd... fucccckkkk yessss... ohhh Cyrus... baby... yesss... yesss...yesss... uhhhhhmmmm!" Adrianna screamed out as her orgasm exploded suddenly and ripped through her body for more than a minute. Cyrus remained buried deep within, his cock twitching as his orgasm continued to linger as Adrianna's pulsating pussy squeezed his shaft dry of every single drop left within him.

Both of them stood under the shower, embracing each other as their juices began to flow from Adrianna's pussy. Slowly, their bodies began to stop quivering as their orgasms retreated. Cyrus remained buried deep within as he passionately kissed Adrianna, savoring her succulent lips for the last time. He cupped her breasts and gently squeezed her pliant flesh one last time, permanently searing their magnificence into his brain. He ran his hands through her wet hair, never wanting to let go. But then he had to.

Adrianna purred into his ears as she gently nibbled. "That was magnificent Cyrus. I'll never forget our time together. Not just now, but every single time."

"Same here darling. It has been a very special few months, and I only wish we had more time together."

"I know. Though we knew nothing more could've ever come of it, whatever time we had was special indeed."

"I agree. You truly are a Mediterranean siren." They both laughed, though with a little hint of sadness to be parting ways.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:52 PM