Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
After a glass of wine and a smoke on the terrace, the three of them returned to couch with renewed energy, spending the next half hour engaged in an intense coital dance. Anna rode Cyrus hard as he sat on the couch, massaging Adrianna's breasts. Adrianna then bent over the couch as Cyrus thrust in and out from behind while he played with Anna breasts. Anna then sat perched on the desk as Cyrus stood in front, thrusting his cock in and out. Finally, both girls were lying on the floor as Cyrus pumped into them, switching from one to the other till all three of them exploded into massive climaxes, finally draining them of all their energy.

Cyrus' last night with the group was certainly a memorable one. Though it was not his first experience with two girls, it was by far the most intense and most pleasurable. He had built a bond with Adrianna, and sex with her had become a very intense experience. But with Anna added to the equation, the experience was lifted to yet another level that Cyrus hadn't experienced until that night.

Needless to say, the three of them slept soundly and well into the morning hours, till they were awoken by the blaringly loud phone. Unconsciously, Cyrus answered,

"Uh.. hello." He mumbled

"Oh, hi Cyrus." It was Scott. "What're you doing in there?" He asked curiously

"Oh, hey Scott." Cyrus tried to act awake and alert. "Just came by to say goodbye to the girls." And a great goodbye it was, he thought to himself as he heard Scott laughing at the other end.

"Well, tell the girls that we need to be leaving at 1:30. I'll see you at lunch at 12:30 before we go yeah?"

"Oh yeah. I'll come up there with the girls."

"Sounds good."

"Hey. Adrianna. Anna. You have to wake up. It was Scott."

"What time is it?"

"11:30."

"Ok. Fine." Anna said, as she slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"He wants us to meet for lunch at 12:30."

Anna came out and dressed into her clothes from the previous night as Adrianna lazily slid out of bed and went into the bathroom.

"Well, Cyrus. I had a fabulous night darling. Absolutely unforgettable. I hope we can see each other soon." Anna came over and gave him a passionate kiss. "I'll see you at lunch thought." She tied her hair up into a bun, took her handbag and left the room.

Adrianna came out a few minutes later, looking absolutely ravishing even after the activities from the night before. She still wasn't wearing anything, and her soft olive skin had a magnificent glow, highlighting every toned muscle and every supple curve of her delectable body. Her lustrous hair had been tied into a loose bun hanging against the nape of her neck, threatening to unravel at any time.

"Come, shower with me." Cyrus said as he jumped out of bed and ran to grab Adrianna's hand, unable to quench his thirst for her.

"Cyrus!" She squealed as they both ran off into the bathroom. He ran the tap for a moment, making sure the water was warm before stepping inside. Adrianna followed, allowing the warm water to run down her body and soothe it after the activities of the night before. Cyrus pulled her close to him and planted a kiss on her juicy lips, which she returned with equal passion, once again drifting off into a carnal trance.

Their hands roamed each other's bodies, feeling every curve in the last few moments they had left together. Cyrus pulled her closer, feeling the mass of her firm and ample breasts crushing into his torso, and feeling her erect nipples against his skin. Adrianna ran her hand up and down his strong back, feeling the water cascade down the middle of his back.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:51 PM