Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhhhhh yessss baby.... Uhhhhhmmmmm yessss.... Ohhh that feels so good.... Yesss...yesss... yesss... yesss!" Adrianna moaned as she lifted her hands to Anna's breasts and squeezed them as they bounced up and down. Anna tied her hair into a makeshift bun and cupped Adrianna's face, drawing her into her lips and passionately kissing as they three of them were engaged in an extremely intense threesome.

Anna rode Cyrus, faster and faster, grinding her body back and forth against his pelvis and squeezing her pussy muscles around his cock. Cyrus pulled Adrianna closer as he darted his tongue in and out of her wet passage, sucking her sweet nectar as she slowly gyrated her hips. Adrianna passionately kissed Anna while kneading her breasts and tweaking her large erect nipples between her fingers. All entangled in a sordid tryst.

"Yesss... yesss.... Yessss... ohhhhhh ffffucccckkk yesssss... your cock feels sooo good in me.... ohhh ffuccckk yesss... uhhhhmmmmm yessss.... Ohhh baby.... Ohhh baby.... Ohhh fffucckkk... I'm going to come... I'm going to come... I'm going to come hard!" Anna warned as she gyrated her hips, grinding her pelvis into Cyrus', as she rode him harder and harder. She held on to Adrianna for balance as her lower body moved faster and faster, sliding back and forth, up and down, moving like a piston on Cyrus' cock.

Then suddenly she stopped and threw her head back. And just as she did that, her orgasm exploded deep within her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss! Yesssssssss..... yesssssssss.... Ohhhhhhhhhhh fffffucccckkkk yesssss!" Anna screamed as she thrashed her head back and forth, loosening her bun and letting her hair sway wildly. Adrianna held her and continued to massage her boobs as Anna continued to spasm, "Uhhhhhhmmmmm yeeeaaaaahhhh..... uhhhhhmmmm yeeeessssss.... Baby... ohhhh fffuccckkk yesss.... Yessss... fffuccckkkkk yesssss!" She screamed.

Cyrus bucked his hips up and down a little, moving his cock deep inside her vice like pussy as Anna's orgasm went on for nearly a minute. Intense and long, it finally ended and Anna slowly slid her pussy off his glistening cock and fell forward beside Cyrus.

Adrianna wasted no time in taking Anna's place. She slid forward and lifted her body up, positioning her waiting pussy over Cyrus' throbbing cock and lowered herself onto him in one smooth stroke.

"Hhhhuuuuuuhhhhh..... yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhh baby.... You feel sooo good! Uhhhmmmmmm... yesssss baby... ohhhh yessss!" Adrianna moaned as she bent forward to place her hands on his thighs. She too began a rhythm, gyrating her hips and sliding back and forth and up and down over Cyrus' cock, using one hand to massage her clit. Faster and faster, she moved on top of him, her hair swaying and caressing his thighs as she moved with a mission.

Anna lay beside Cyrus, slowly caressing his torso as he reached out to play with her boobs. He gently kneaded them while Adrianna continued to ride him hard, bouncing her hips up and down, faster and faster. She tightened her pussy muscles as she slid up the length of his cock and slammed back down, rapidly approaching a massive climax.

"Yess... yess.. yesss... yessssss.... Yesssss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yessss baby... ohhh yessss.... I'm going to come.... Uhhhhhhmmmmmm yessssss baby.... Ohhhh yeeeaaahhh... ohhhh fffuccckkk... ohhhh ffuccckkk!" Adrianna began to scream as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly she stopped with Cyrus' cock buried deep inside and began to vigorously rub her clit. Anna sat up and began to massage her boobs and nipples, finally pushing her over the edge.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccccccckkkkkk yesssssssssss! Yessssssss! Fuuuuccckkkk yeeessssssssssss! Oh my god.... Oh my god.... Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk... yessss... yessss... yessssss....yessss.... uhhhhhhmmmmm yesss... uhhhhhmmmmmm... mmmmhhhhhh!" Adrianna went from screaming to moaning as her orgasm hit hard and traveled through her body before finally subsiding.

She slid off him, his cock making a sucking sound as it was released from her tight folds, and fell back onto the mattress. Anna, knowing Cyrus wasn't yet done, and feeling the urge for his cock to fill her up again, lay on her back and tugged on his arms. Cyrus sat up and kneeled between her parted legs, his glistening cock pointing towards her waiting pussy. Holding his cock at the base, he pushed forward, parting her lips with his engorged head as it made its way deep into her.

"Huuuuhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhmmmm baby..... ohhhhh yesssss.... Ohhh ffuccckkk yesss.... Give it to me!" Anna moaned as Cyrus pushed forward till he had penetrated her completely. He sat up on his knees and placed his palms on her knees, holding her legs apart as he began to thrust in and out. Using the strength from his waist, he steadily slid his cock in and out of her tight folds, closing his eyes and concentrating heavily on his approaching climax.

He let go of her knees and bent forward, placing his hands on either side of her. Anna reached up and caressed him, running her hands up and down his body as Cyrus used the leverage from his knees to pump in and out, faster and faster, deeper and harder.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby.... Just like that... ohhh fuucckkk yesssss... yesssss.... Yessss... give it to me....ohhh fffucckkk yessss... uhhhmmmm yesss... make me come with you... together baby... ohhh yesss!" Anna urged him on, knowing full well that Cyrus was just on the verge of exploding.

Adrianna, in the meantime, slid her body close to Anna and positioned her pussy close to her face. Anna reached over, pulling Adrianna closer to her and puckered her lips around Adrianna's swollen clit.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh yessssss..... ohhhhh fffuccckkkkk yessssss.... Ohhh babbbby... just like that... just like that.... Make me come baby!" Adrianna moaned as she inserted her finger into her pussy. Anna continued to suck, harder and harder, flicking the tip of her tongue in and out. Adrianna too was sent into a trance, and ready to explode any second.

Cyrus' eyes were tightly closed as he continued to pump in and out, possessed by an intense carnal desire and an overwhelming urge for release. His pelvis surged forward, slamming into Anna's as he continued to pump his cock in and out. Anna wrapped her legs around his hips and her hands around his waist, pulling him in harder each time.

Then suddenly Cyrus threw his head back and pushed forward one last time, burying his cock deep into her folds. A loud, guttural sound coming from his throat signaled the arrival of his long awaited climax. And as his dick swelled up inside Anna's pussy, he let out a loud moan, almost a roar,

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ffffffuccccccckkkkkk..... ohhhhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkkk.... Yesssssssss......yesssssssss...... yeeeeeeessssss...... uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk...... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

His hips bucked forward as his orgasm exploded, shooting load after load of his come deep inside Anna, eventually triggering her orgasm. Soft in comparison to Cyrus' livened moans, Anna let out a long squeal,

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh babbyyyy.... Aaaaaahhhhhhh ffuuuuuuuccccckkkkk yeeesssssssss...... yessssssssss.... Yesssssssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkkkk... yesssss.... I'm coming so hard.... I'm coming so hard.... Ohhh fffuccckkkkk yessssss baby.... Yessssss!" Her hips bucked in unison with Cyrus' as both of their bodies shuddered for several moments.

Cyrus thrust his pelvis forward as his hips continued to buck, releasing ever last drop into her till his come squeezed past his shaft, and along with her juices, overflowed onto Anna's thighs. Anna held him tightly, pulling him into her as her breasts crushed into his chest as her orgasm slowly began to retreat.

Adrianna had retreated a little, allowing Cyrus and Anna to climax together while she furiously rubber her clit, nearly about to explode. She inserted two fingers into her pussy and pumped in and out, and with just a few more stroked of her engorged clit, her orgasm exploded as she watched Anna and Cyrus lying in an embrace.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fffffffuccccckkkkk..... yessssss.... Yesssss..... yessss.... Yessss.... Uhhhhhhmmmmm yesssss.... Uhhhhhhh ffffuccckkkkk yessssss.... Ohhhhhhh yesssss... uhhhhmmmmmmm yesss!" Adrianna's body shuddered as waves of pleasure engulfed her and her orgasm exploded. Anna reached up and stroked Adrianna's skin, watching as her body went through the intense cycle of a climax.

Then finally it was over. At least for the time being. Anna released her grip and Cyrus pushed himself up, his vision still a little blurry from the intensity of the climax. His flaccid cock now slipped out as he turned over and fell flat against the bed and nearly passed out. Anna continued to lie spread-eagled on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. Adrianna lay against the pillows, watching with intensity as her juices flowed from her pussy and onto her thighs. They all lay there, spent and recovering, as the night was far from over.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:51 PM