Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhhhhh yessssssss..... ohhhhh yesssss baby... uhhhhhmmmmmm... mmmmmmhhhhhh.... Mmmhhhh... ohhhh yessss....yessss.... yesss!" Adrianna began to moan as Cyrus moved his mouth from nipple to nipple, while she concentrated on riding his cock, using her hips like a piston. The chair began to shake with her powerful thrusts, as she moved up and down faster and faster, slamming her pelvis into his lap and enjoying the vibrations that invigorated her clit.

Both of them were rapidly approaching a climax when Cyrus sat up and wrapped his arms around Adrianna's waist while continuing to suck her nipples. He then stood up, lifting her in his arms, and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around his waist and continued to push her body up and down on his cock. He then turned around and laid her onto the chair, placed his hands on either side of her, and began to thrust his hips back and forth like a piston. His cock glided in and out of her tight folds, faster and faster as Adrianna clamped her legs around his waist.

"Aaaaaahhhh ffffuccckkkk Cyrus.... Ffuccckkkk yessss....yessssss... yessssss... yesssss.... Yesssss... ohhh babbyyyy... yessss... ohhhh yessss.... Aaaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss... faster.... Faster.... Make me come baby... make me come!" She urged out to him as he continued to slide his cock in and out with vigor.

"Uhhhmmmmm... mmmmmhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhhmmmmm baby..... ohhhhh ffuccckkkk... yesssss... yesss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yesss baby.... Uhhhhmmmm... aaaaaahhhhmmmm!" Cyrus began to moan, rapidly approaching his climax.

Then all of a sudden, he stopped thrusting as he pushed in one last time and with his cock buried deep inside, he threw his head back and let out a loud gutteral moan,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... ffffucccckkkkk.... Ohhhhhhh fffffucccckkkkkkk.... Yessssss baby.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.... Yessssss..... yessss.... Yesssss... ohhhh fffuccckkkk yessssss.... Yesssss.... Ohhhh ffffuccckkk yeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" His cock twitched and his hips bucked as he shot load after load deep inside her.

"Yesss baby... come in me... ohhh yessss... uhhhhmmmm yesssss... ohhh yesssss... uhhhhmmmm... mmmmmmhhhh!" Adrianna moaned while Cyrus' orgasm continued to ravage his senses. Then finally, as it subsided, he began to thrust in and out again, just a couple of times as Adrianna's orgasm took control of her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffucccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhh...... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... fffffffuccccccckkkkkk.... Yesssssssssssss baby..... yesssss....yesss.... yesssss..... yessssss...... yessssss.... Ohhhhh myyyyy goooooddddddd.....yesssss.... yessssss..... yesss!" Adrianna let out a long moan at first as a powerful orgasm took control. Then her moans turned into short and loud squeals as her body went into spasms with burst of electric currents flying through her body for what felt like eternity. Cyrus held her body in his arms as she continued to shudder, letting her orgasm pass till she finally fell still and lay silently on the chair, softly moaning and panting.

"Mmmhhhhhh... baby.... Ohhhh fucckkk that was incredible... mmmmhhh.... Yesssss... baby... ohhh yesss!" She ran her hands up and down Cyrus' moist back, as his cock lay buried deep inside. They juices began to flow out onto the chair as they lay in each other's arms for several minutes, recuperating from an incredibly intense experience.

Then finally Cyrus pulled out and sat up, letting the cool breeze soothe his heated body. Adrianna propped herself onto her elbows as her bun unraveled and her lustrous hair came tumbling down her back, and her mellow expression made her look truly like a divine goddess.

Cyrus stood up and lit a cigarette, and leaned against the railing, admiring Adrianna's moist body as she stood up and stretched her arms upwards. As she dropped them back down, her breasts lightly bounced before coming to a rest, sitting perfectly on her chest. She walked over to him, and they both leaned against the railing, enjoying a smoke and the last of the wine before going back inside.

They had a quick shower to clean up and before long, they were both fast asleep, completely satiated and completely exhausted from yet another night of extremely vigorous and passionate sex.

The next morning, they met the group for breakfast, looking positively exhausted. Luckily, they didn't have a hectic day planned, and after a half-day trip to a nearby island, they rested in the lodge over drinks and dinner. Cyrus spent a few hours on his photos, organizing the thousands that he had taken, and reminiscing on his times in New Zealand. He felt a little sad that he only had a week left, especially after the eventful and long trip he had experienced.

The next couple of days were spent in Invercargill and Mt. Cook, finishing the last of their agenda perfectly as per schedule. The drive back to Christchurch was quiet and everyone was a little tired, yet relieved that everything had ended well.

As they reached the hotel, Cyrus spent and hour with Scott, going through the last of the photos, and making sure everything was in order before the team left the next day.

"Well, Cyrus, I must say we've really enjoyed working with you. I'm really impressed with your work."

"I really don't know how to thank you enough Scott. This experience has changed my life."

"Well, keep at it. Now listen, enough of work. Let's meet back here at 8 for a fun night."

"Sounds great."

Everyone met at the main lodge at 8, where Scott had organized a small private room for drinks and dinner to celebrate the successful end of the project. The beer and wine flowed, so did the food. They chatted and danced and drank their fatigue away, reminiscing on their past couple of months together.

Soon, it was close to midnight, and with a sufficient amount of wine in everyone's system, the mood was light and relaxed. They were tired from a hectic schedule, but being the last night, they needed the unwinding.

"Hey Cyrus." Adrianna walked up to Cyrus as they stood on the deck overlooking the small lake.

"Hey there." He turned to face her. Every time he looked at her, he would admire in awe at her beauty. "So our last night huh?" He asked, pensively.

"Can you believe it?" She sounded a little sad as well. "I don't think I need to explain how much fun I've had. I only wish we could've had more." They both laughed.

"I know. It really has been incredible." He wondered if they would get one last night together. Though the feelings they both had developed for each other were primarily physical, having spoke about clearly keeping it that way, neither of them could get enough of each other.

"This is our last night, so I've planned something special." She whispered to him.

"Huh?" He looked at her, filled with a sense of ecstasy as well as curiosity. "Interesting." Is all he said.

"Meet in my room in twenty minutes."

"But what about Anna?"

"Don't worry about her. Just come, ok?"

"Uhm, sure."

She lightly squeezed his ass as she walked away, leaving him in a state of intrigue. He looked towards her, her lithe body swaying, and noticed that her and Anna left the balcony together. Scott and James were nowhere to be seen either. He left a few minutes later, thinking to himself that Anna would probably spend the night with Scott or James.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:48 PM