Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Oh, I'm sure." Cyrus took a large sip of his beer. "So where are the others?"

"I think everyone's sort of on their own tonight." She gave him a sneaky smile.

"Perfect. I have an idea." He drained the last of his beer and stood up. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"My room." He pulled her off the chair and walked out of the bar. "We'll order room service."

"Great idea."

"What do you feel like eating?" Cyrus asked as they entered his room and locked the door.

"Hmm. I am hungry, and I have a feeling, I'm going to need the energy." She chuckled as she scanned the menu. "Order me the roast chicken sandwich and a salad. Are you going to order anything to drink?"

"I was thinking a bottle or two of wine?"

"Bottle or two?"

"Oh yeah baby." He laughed as he dialed room service. "Yes, hi, this is Cyrus Mistry. We'd like one roast chicken sandwich, one green salad, one burger, medium, and two Felton Road Pinots please. Oh and a chocolate lava cake as well."

"Oohh... that's definitely going to be necessary." Adrianna said as she walked towards him, unbuttoning her shirt painfully slowly as Cyrus ogled at her teasingly revealing herself. Finally, she undid her buttons, leaving her shirt open to reveal her ample, bra-clad cleavage, and further down, her firm abdomen and soft olive skin. The lower part of her body was still clad in a pair of tight jeans, waiting to be ripped off.

Cyrus put the phone down and stared as Adrianna approached him, now pulling her shirt apart and sliding it off her heavenly torso. She threw it down and kneeled in front of Cyrus' fidgety body, staring into his eyes with a wanton desire.

"It's been a long few weeks." She said as she placed her hands between his legs and massaged his growing cock. She swiftly unbuttoned his jeans and as Cyrus lifted his ass off the bed, she peeled them off, along with his boxers, over his hips and down to his knees to reveal his now rock hard cock throbbing for her touch. "Uhhmmmmmmm." Adrianna moaned as she wrapped her hand around its base and gently stroked.

"But... uhhhmmm... what about the food? There's only.... twenty minutes." Cyrus mumbled

"Oh, we have plenty of time for round one darling. Now sit back and relax." She said as she engulfed his swollen glans into her mouth and sucked as her fist continued to pump his base.

"Ohhhhhh fuccccckkk... uhhhhhmmmmm... yessss baby!" Cyrus threw his head back as he felt her warm mouth envelope around his sensitive skin. He placed his hands behind him and leaned back as Adrianna lowered her mouth, swallowing inch after inch of his cock, letting her soft locks caress his thighs. She began to bob up and down, running her lips up and down the length of his shaft, twirling her tongue around as she moved. Her grip tightened around his base as she continued to pump her fist, faster and faster, knowing that she only had about twenty minutes before she would have to stop.

While she continued to suck his glans and gently graze her teeth up and down, she lowered her hands and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing the fabric over her hips to reveal her moist pussy. She ran her fingers up and down her wet slit, vigorously massaging her clit as she continued to slide her mouth up and down Cyrus' thick shaft.

"Mmmmppphhhh....uhhhhmmmmpppphh....mmmmmhhhhhhh..... mmmmmhhhhh!" Her muffled moans filled the room.

Then suddenly, she stood up, letting Cyrus' glistening cock slip out of her mouth. Slowly, she undid the clasp of her bra, releasing the tight grip and letting her ample breasts spill out of their confines. As the garment dropped to the floor, Adrianna cupped her breasts and lifted them together, gently squeezing their spongy flesh and tweaking her erect nipples. As Cyrus watched with reverence, she moved further towards him. And as she approached him, she released her grip and pushed Cyrus back onto the bed, climbing onto the mattress and sitting on top of his thighs.

Cyrus immediately raised his hands and cupped her boobs, gently massaging their perfect shape and feeling the pliant flesh in his palms. Adrianna raised her hands and gathered her hair into a messy bun, and slid forward, lifting her body right above his cock. As she lowered her body, she held the base of his cock and directed his glans into her slit, parting her lips and smoothly entering her wet passage. Adrianna's body continued to lower till her pussy had engulfed his entire cock and her ass was perched on his thighs.

"Hhhhhhuuuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmm...... uhhhhhhmmmmmm yessssss babbbbyyy! Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yessss.... Ohhhh baby... just what I needed!" She screamed as she leaned forward and placed her hands on Cyrus' chest, and used her knees to rise up and down. Quickly, she picked up pace, and with a steady rhythm, started riding Cyrus hard. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock as she slid up and down, harder and harder, faster and faster. Cyrus continued to massage her bouncing boobs and tweaked her nipples, as her bun bounced, threatening to unravel with each thrust, and cascade down her body.

"Yesss...yessss.... Yessss....yessss ohhh ffuccckk yesss baby... yesss.... Oh baby... ohhh ffuccckkk.. uhhhhmmmm uhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhmmmm!" Adrianna closed her eyes and screamed, concentrating on bringing both of them to a climax, knowing that they didn't have much more time.

Harder and harder, she rode him, bouncing up and down, sliding her tight folds up and down the entire length of his shaft. Her juices flowed out and down onto Cyrus' thighs each time she slammed down on to him. Pushing down harder, she tried to take him in as deep as she could, grazing her clit on his body as she grinded down each time.

Cyrus reached up and tugged at her loose bun, letting her hair tumble down her body in waves, swaying with her thrusts. Back and forth, the silky locks moved as he ran his hands through them, feeling the intensity of his approaching climax running through his body.

"Yesss... yesss Adrianna... ohhh baby... harder... harder.... Uhhhhmmmmm uhhhhmmmm... yessss... ohhh fffuccckkk yesss baby!" Cyrus' moans now filled the room along with hers. Both of them were nearing the inevitable, as Adrianna continued to slam her body up and down. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her body as he bent his knees up, thrusting his hips up and down in sync with Adrianna's body.

"Yesss...yesss... yesss.... Just like thatttt... ohhhhh fffucccckkkk yesssss..... I'm coming... I'm coming... ohhhh fffffuucckkk... I'm... fuccckkkiiinnng ccoommmmiinngggg... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffucccckkkkk... yesss...yesss... yessss... yesss... yesss.. ohhh fffucckkk ffuccckk fffuuuucckk!" Adrianna screamed wildly as her orgasm exploded.

She stopped riding up and down. Her pussy muscled tightened like a vice and her body began to shudder. She threw her head back as Cyrus continued to thrust his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her as her orgasm ripped through her body, shattering every nerve.

"Ohhhhh fffuccckkkk yesssss... yessss....yessss... ohhhh babbbbyy... yesss... ohhh ffuccckkk... I'm still.... Coommmiingg! Ohhhh yesss uhhhhmmmmmm uhhhhmmmmm uhhhhmmmmmmm babyyy! Come in me baby... come in me!" Adrianna moaned, urging Cyrus to come with her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:47 PM