Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"What?" He whispered, giving her a radiant smile.

"You know what."

"I'll tell you later. Now let's go."

They drove to Invercargill and caught the short flight to Stewart Island, and in less than an hour they were at the Stewart Island Lodge in Halfmoon Bay. They had a chance to explore the small town and drive around parts of the incredibly untouched and untamed island before relaxing over dinner and drinks.

On the morning of the 10th, they left for their last and final trek, which led them through the Rakiura National Park that makes up most of Stewart Island. Starting not far from the lodge, they set off for two days, walking once again through dense native bush, still largely unspoiled. Being the farthest most part of the country, it has remained a little off the tourist radar, giving them a fairly solitary track.

Over two days, they documented the indigenous kiwi bird and loads of other flora and dense forests before returning to the lodge for one more night. They trek wasn't very tough or strenuous, and the group traveled fairly leisurely, enjoying the last bit of their otherwise hectic couple of months.

Cyrus was relaxing in his room, sorting out some of his photos and organizing them when he came across an old album from one of his weekend getaways back home. Priya, him and a few friends had gone to a beach resort for a couple of days, and he remembered that it was then he began to develop feelings for Priya. But it was only a few months later that they shared their feelings. That was a long time ago, and somewhere along the way, they had decided to remain only friends. And now, once again, feelings were developing and he could hardly wait to see her again.

He picked up the phone and dialed her number. He missed talking to her and it been a while since they last spoke.

As soon as he heard her voice at the other end of the line, he had a broad smile on his face.

"Priya darling... what's up?"

"It's been so many days Cy. How's it going?"

"I can't believe it's almost over. I'll be home in ten days!"

"Are you serious? You, back here. No!" She laughed.

"Fuck you. So what's been going on?"

"Same. You tell me what's been going on. You're the one on an exotic holiday."

"It's not a holiday."

"Ok, now, seriously. Fuck off." They both had a hearty laugh. Cyrus updated her on the events since the last time they spoke, and Priya brought him up to speed with things back home.

"Oh, you know what made me think of calling you?" Cyrus was looking at a picture of all his friends lying on the beach.

"What?"

"Remember that trip to Goa? About five years ago. When we stayed in Palolem? A bunch of us had gone."

"Yeah, yeah, of course. What made you think of that trip though?"

"I was just going through some old photos on my laptop and I came across that trip. Just reminded me of what a fun trip it was."

"It was. I remember we took a boat to some small beach that was only accessible by sea. That was gorgeous." Priya reminisced.

"Yeah it was." Priya didn't know the feelings Cyrus had for her during that trip. "Anyways, listen, I have to rush." Cyrus suddenly remembered he had to meet Adrianna at the bar, she was dying to know details from his night with Maria.

"Ya ya, cool. Can't wait to see you soon."

"Same here. Take care ok? I'll talk to you in a couple of days. Bye."

"Bye."

Cyrus quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a shirt, slipped on his sandals and rushed to the bar where Adrianna was already waiting.

"Sorry, was on a call back home."

"No problem darling. I just came a couple of minutes ago myself."

"You know, I'm quite bummed that we're done with pretty much all of our major treks." He said as he ordered a draught beer and sat next to Adrianna. She smelled divine, as the delicate fragrance wafted from her body and tantalized Cyrus' senses.

"I know. And in a few days, you'll be gone. But I'm sure we'll have our fair bit of fun before that happens." She seductively played with her long hair, twirling the locks into a thick rope.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:46 PM