Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus stopped and pulled out of her still pulsating pussy, his cock glistening with her juices, as she turned around and sat on the desk. She pulled Cyrus in and planted her lips on his, sucking and darting her tongue in and out. She reached down and grabbed his lubricated cock and began to pump her small fist up and down its throbbing length while Cyrus reached up and massaged her firm boobs, squeezing them gently and tweaking her nipples.

Maria was not done. She motioned for Cyrus to climb onto the desk and lie on his back, as she removed the few things that lay on top, and climbed on to straddle him. She sat on his thighs and began to pump his cock again, staring into his eyes with a lustful gaze.

She slid forward and lifted her body, positioning her pussy over his cock as she held it at its base. Slowly, she lowered her body, allowing his glans to part her labia and enter her. Then she lowered herself further, slowly and steadily, engulfing inch after inch of his thick cock into her tight pussy till her ass was perched on his lap.

She leaned forward and placed her hands on this chest, lifting her ass up and down slowly, gliding her pussy along his shaft as she moved. Slowly, she picked up pace, moving her body in a sensual rhythm, up and down and back and forth. Cyrus was lost in a trance, captivated by Maria's energy and her beautiful body dancing on top of his. He reached up and massaged her bouncing breasts as she moved, faster and faster, taking both of them to the point of no return.

Maria reached up and gathered her hair, tying it back into a loose bun and securing it with a pencil as she rotated her hips around Cyrus' cock. Using the power from her hips, she slid up and down his cock with hard and fast strokes, clamping her pussy muscles tightly around him.

"Uhhhhmmm baby..... ohhhhh Maria... ohhh baby.... Yessss.... Yessss.... Yessss... that feels soo good!" Cyrus moaned as Maria flexed her muscles around his cock as she slid up and down. Faster and faster, her body bounced, once again loosening her bun as her lustrous hair tumbled down her side and swayed in sync with her movements. Cyrus reached up and weaved his fingers through her silky locks, rapidly approaching his climax as he felt strong sensations running up and down his body.

"Uhhhhhmmmmm yessssss.... Uhhhhhh yessss.... Uhhh.... Yesssss.... Yesssss... ohhhh fffuuccckkkk yessss baby... ohhh Maria.... Harder baby... harder... .uhhhmmmm.... I'm going to come.... I'm going to come baby!" Cyrus warned as Maria picked up pace.

"Uhhhhmmmm fffucccckkkk yesssss... yessssss....yessss... come inside me baby... ohhh fffuccckkk yesss... come inside me... uhhhh yessss.... Make me come with you.... Make me come baby!" Maria screamed as she slammed her pelvis into Cyrus' as he began to thrust up to meet her body in midair.

And then Cyrus lost control. He held her by the waist as his ass lifted off the desk one last time, pushing his cock as deep into her passage as possible right as his body began to writhe.

"Aaaaaahhhh ffffucccckkkkk... ohhhhh fffuccckkkk... ohhhh yesss....yessss.... yesssss.... Yessssss.... Yessss!" Cyrus' hips bucked as he shot load after load deep into Maria's pussy, filling her with everything he had left inside.

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.... Uhhhhhhhhmmmmmm.... Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh..... ohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhh ffuccckkkk.... Yesssss.... Yesssss.... Yesssss.... Yessssss.... Yesssss..... yessssss.... Yessssss.....yesssss!" Maria screamed as Cyrus continued to pump in and out, triggering her orgasm. Their bodies writhed in unison, shaking the desk as their orgasms ripped through them. Sounds of their ecstasy filled the room and the kitchen as lustful sensations traveled up and down their bodies for the final time that night. Maria finally fell forward as it passed, resting her head on Cyrus' chest, listening to his racing heart as his body now lay still.

Cyrus' arms were wrapped tightly around Maria's body as they were both lost in a trance for several minutes, lying still on the desk, letting their muscles relax. Maria's breasts were pressed against Cyrus' chest as she rested, and his softening cock was still inside her pussy as their juices began to flow out and onto his thighs. Neither of them had the energy to move for several more minutes, slowly letting their minds process every sensation that had just passed.

Then finally Maria sat up and climbed off the desk, pulling out a tissue to wipe her moist pussy before slumping on the chair.

"That was incredible." Maria said as she took a long gulp to empty her wine glass. "Want some?"

"Yes please." Cyrus said, still lying on his back and staring at the ceiling. "Thanks." He said as he reached out to take the glass from Maria's hand.

"Adrianna's been lucky." Maria laughed.

"So have I." Cyrus sat up finally. "I just wished we had more time. Perhaps the three of us could've, you know, spent some time together." He chuckled.

"Now don't get me excited. I don't have any more energy." Maria stood up and began to dress.

"I really had an incredible time." Cyrus jumped off the desk and wiped his cock with a tissue.

"Thanks. I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now." Maria glanced into his eyes. She felt truly relaxed and satisfied after a long time. "I so need to sleep." She laughed

"Let's have a smoke before we head off."

"Sounds good."

They stood outside and chatted while they had a smoke, said their goodbyes and went their own ways. Their minds were floating, filled with a sense of complete satisfaction as they reached their own rooms. Cyrus entered his beautiful suite, had a warm shower and fell asleep almost instantaneously. Maria entered her room in the building used as accommodations for senior staff members, also had a warm shower and fell into a deep and restful sleep.

Cyrus was awakened the next morning by a loud ringing, and for the first few seconds he was so disoriented, he didn't know what was going on. Then suddenly he realized the phone was ringing, and it was set to this obnoxiously irritating ring tone, set at what felt like maximum volume.

"Hello." He said sleepily. It was still only a little past 7:30.

"Had a nice night?" He heard Adrianna at the other end giggling.

"You bet." He sat up and laughed a little.

"I want to know all the details. Now hurry up, we have to leave for Stewart Island in an hour. Meet me at breakfast."

"Ok. I'm coming." He jumped out of bed, showered, grabbed his things and rushed to grab some breakfast.

"Morning." Scott said as he spotted Cyrus walk towards them. "All set to go?"

"Yeah. Just need to get some coffee and something to eat real quick."

"No worries. We still have about twenty minutes."

He saw Adrianna giving him a huge grin as she sat across from him, looking as divine as always. Her tight tank top hugged her breasts, revealing their ampleness for anyone who cared to even glance her way. Her lustrous hair was tied up in the usual heavy bun, hanging at her nape and threatening to unravel with the slightest of movement, only to tumble down in seductive waves.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:46 PM