Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Oh Maria. Oh wow. Oh my goodness... unbelievable!" He panted as he rested his head on the back of the chair.

"I hope you have more energy." She laughed. "I've not even started."

"Neither have I." Cyrus laughed as he stood up and lifted Maria up to her feet. He bent lower and planted his lips on hers and sucked, tasting his nectar on her tongue as he darted his in and out of her mouth. He lifted Maria's light body up onto the desk and continued kissing as he weaved his hands through her soft hair, feeling the softness caressing his hands.

Cyrus kissed lower, running his lips over her soft neck, gently nibbling as he moved back up to her lips. As he kissed, he lifted her t-shirt up and peeled it off her body and over her head, pulling her long hair through the opening. Her bra-clad boobs looked perfectly shaped and ample on her small frame, fighting to break free from their constraints. And as he reached around and unsnapped her bra, the garment fell from her chest, allowing her gorgeous pert breasts to bounce free. They were a perfect handful for Cyrus as he cupped them in his palms and gently tweaked her large erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger, enjoying the feeling of their spongy flesh in his palms.

"Aaaaahhhhh Cyrus... uhhhhmmmmm yesssss.... Uhhhhhmmmm yessss... that feels soooooo goooodd!" Maria moaned, finally feeling someone else's touch on her sensitive nipples other than her own. Cyrus, infatuated with breasts, continued to knead the firm flesh as Maria dropped her hands to the waistband of her linen pants and lowered them from her waist. She sat up slightly to slide them under her ass, along with her panties, and kicked them off her body, while Cyrus ran one hand over her smooth skin and firm body, moving lower where he felt a neatly trimmed mound of hair between her legs.

As he moved lower, he slowly ran the tip of his finger up and down her slit, spreading her labia to feel her nectar flowing from within. Gently, he flicked his finger up and down, over her clit, causing Maria to shudder and scream as a jolt of electricity went through her body.

"Ohhhhhh fucccckkkk.... Cyrus.... Yessss....yessss.....yesssss.... ohhhh yessss... that feels so good!" She leaned back on the desk and thrust her chest out as she moaned loudly, while Cyrus leaned forward and puckered his lips around one of her large erect nipples and gently sucked. He flicked his finger faster and faster, moving his mouth from one nipple to the other, sucking the pert flesh and causing Maria to continue moaning loudly.

Cyrus sat on the chair and rolled it forward so his face was at perfect level with her pussy. He lifted her legs and parted them, placing them on his shoulders as he moved in closer to her folds. Using the flat of his tongue, he ran it up and down her pussy, lapping up her sweet nectar that now freely flowed.

Maria weaved her hands through Cyrus' hair and held his head as he began to rapidly slide his tongue up and down her slit. Faster and faster he moved, flicking his tongue over her clit and darting it in and out of her tight folds.

"Uhhhhmmmmm yeeeaaaahhhhhh.... Yeeeeeaahhhhh.... Ohhhhh yeeeaahhhh.... Just like that baby.... Just like that... ohhhh fffuccckkk that feels good... sooo good....ohhh ffuccckkk yesss... make me come... make me come baby!" Maria screamed as her body was writhing on the desk. Cyrus continued his assault, his tongue now flying up and down and in and out, feeling her soft flesh.

Then he moved his lips up and puckered them around her clit and sucked, sending waves of pleasure through Maria's body.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh ffffucccckkkkk yeeeeaaaaaahhhh..... ohhhhh yeeeeahhhhh.... Ohhhhhh yeeeahhhhh.... Yessss... yessss... yessss.... Yessss.... Yesss... ohhhh fuccccckkkkkkk!" Maria's body bucked as an orgasm was about to explode. "Ohhhh fuccckkk yessss... Cyruss.... Here... it.... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fffffffuuuuccckkkkk.... Aaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaahhhhh....yeeeeeaaahhhh.... yesss...yesss... yessss... yessss... yesss...yesss.... Ohhhhhhhhh ffffffucccckkkk yessssss!" Maria continued to scream as her orgasm exploded deep within and traveled through her body for several minutes. A long awaited release had finally come for Maria as her entire body shuddered. Her legs clamped around Cyrus. Her screams became louder. And her juices flowed all over Cyrus' face.

Then finally her body began to relax as it passed, and she fell back onto the desk and stared at the ceiling with a feeling of complete liberation. As Maria began to recover from her first real climax in months, Cyrus stood up and faced her. He spread her legs and held his shaft, pointing it at her waiting pussy. He moved forward and pressed his glans against her labia, running it up and down her slit to lubricate it with her juices. Then, he pushed forward, letting his glans slip into her small and tight passage, spreading her lips apart as it slid in.

"Hhhhuuuuuhhhh..... uuuhhhhhhmmmmm... fffucccckkkk... ohhh fffucccckkkk... yessss baby... give it to me.... fuck me baby!" Maria urged Cyrus.

Cyrus pushed forward some more, sliding his thick cock further into her vice like pussy, slowly letting inch after inch disappear.

"Uhhhhhhhmmmmm... uhhhhhmmmmm.. ohhhh baby... yesss... yesss..... ohhh fucckkk yesss... it feels soo good... it's so fucking thick... uhhhmmm baby!" Maria moaned as his cock slid further, parting her tight folds until eventually it was buried deep within her. Her pussy muscles began to spasm around his cock, squeezing his shaft as it lay buried deep inside.

He bent forward and as he placed his hands on the desk, Maria wrapped her legs around his waist, creating a perfect position for him to pump his cock in and out. With her ass lifted off the desk and her pussy at a perfect angle, Cyrus began to slide in and out, slowly at first. Gliding his cock through her vice like grip, feeling every inch of her pussy spread across his shaft.

Cyrus began to pump harder, slamming his pelvis down into hers with each thrust. The desk shook as he pumped, harder and harder, pushing deeper into her as he used his hips as a piston.

"Ohh yesss... ohhh yesss... ohhhhh fffuccckkk yesss baby... yesss... just like that..... just like that baby.... Fuck me... fuck me... harder... deeper... harder!" Maria screamed, filling the room and the empty kitchen with hedonistic sounds. Cyrus used the entire length of his cock to slide in and out, letting his bulbous glans spread her tight folds as he drove into her, giving Maria what she yearned for. Fulfilling her every desire. Taking her to heights of arousal she had not felt for months, perhaps not even in her life.

"Aaaaahhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhhh... yeeeeaaahhh... yeeeaahhhh... ohhhhhh fffuccckkk yeeeaahhhh baby.... Yessss... yessss....yessss... ohhh fuccckkk yessss... harder baby harder!" Maria kept screaming as Cyrus kept pumping.

And then Cyrus suddenly stopped and pulled out, leaving Maria moaning for more. He slid her off the desk and turned her around, bending her forward over the desk, as she stood with her ass sticking out. As Maria placed her hands on the desk, Cyrus held his cock and once again slid into her tight passage from behind, pushing till he was buried in her folds once again.

He placed his hands on her hips, and as he held her, he continued to thrust in and out of her, creating a steady rhythm. Maria's long hair swayed back and forth with each thrust, bouncing as Cyrus' pelvis slammed into her ass each time he plowed into her.

"Yesss... yesss...yessss...yesss Cyrus... ohhh fffuccckkk... yessss... yesss... it feels soo goood... sooo good... give it to me.. ohhh fuck baby.. make me come... make me come!" Maria yelled out as she lifted her right leg up and placed it on the desk, giving Cyrus clearer access to her pussy.

Cyrus reached around and found her clit, just as he began to vigorously rub it, Maria threw her head back and screamed,

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffuccccckkkk..... I'm coming... I'm coming... aaaaaahhh fffucccckkk... yessss...yessss.... Yessss.... Yessss... ohhhh ffffuccckkk yesss!" Her body went into spasms and her head thrashed back and forth. Her hair flung around as she shuddered. And then it erupted. Her body fell still only for a moment before she began to writhe again.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yyyeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh..... uhhhhhhhhhhh fffffffuccckkkkk yeeeeeaaaahhhh..... yeeeaaaahhhh yeeeaaaahhhh... ohhh fuccckkk... yesss... yessss... yesss... yesss... yessss... yessss... yessss... yesssss!" Maria screamed as her orgasm exploded. Her pussy muscles pulsated as it traveled through her quivering body. Cyrus held her hips as he continued to slide in and out, intensifying the already potent levels of arousal that she was experiencing. And then finally, she fell silent and still once again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:45 PM