Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"There you are." He walked towards her. "I was beginning to think you stood me up." He chuckled.

"I didn't realize it was a date." She laughed

"Well, to me it sounded like you asked me on one." They both laughed.

"Come on. You want a drink? I could really use one."

"Whatever you're having."

Maria handed him a glass of wine and sat down in her chair, while Cyrus perched himself on the edge of her desk.

"So, you have to tell me more about your escapades."

"What's to tell?" Cyrus asked. "I guess I've had the fortune of meeting some beautiful women along the way, and had a good time with them."

"I can see why they were attracted to you."

"Thanks." Cyrus shrugged his shoulders.

"But, you have to tell me more. Give me some juicy details."

"As long as you promise to tell me what happened between you and Adrianna."

"What?!" Maria nearly fell off the chair. "How the fuck? She told you?" Maria couldn't believe Cyrus knew.

"She asked me what I was doing tonight, so I told her the chef asked me to come back after dinner, not knowing that you two knew each other. Then she told me. But she left the details to you."

"Really now?" Maria leaned back in her chair and grinned.

Cyrus and Maria shared their stories over the bottle of wine. Cyrus told him all about Natalie, Jenny, Danielle, Katie, Leah and Maya, giving her details of their bodies, their every curve, and their times together. With images of those times rushing back, and with Maria looking so seductive in front of him, Cyrus was becoming increasingly aroused, and his cock began to stiffen.

Maria, highly turned on from Cyrus' lusty stories, began narrating her trysts with Adrianna. In their times of loneliness and frustration, they were there for each other, spending a few very lustful nights together, releasing pent up desires. Cyrus' levels of arousal were hitting new highs as he enjoyed hearing how Adrianna and Maria's naked bodies danced on the bed together. How Maria caressed Adrianna's breasts, licked her moist pussy and sucked her clit till she came hard. How she grinded her pussy on Adrianna's thighs, causing her to climax over and over again. And how he enjoyed hearing that Adrianna loves to receive such immense pleasure from a man or a woman.

By now, Maria was sitting at the edge of her desk. Her legs were on Cyrus' lap, who was slouched in her comfortable chair. Her hair was tied back up into a heavy bun, left a little loose to hang heavily at her nape. Her face looked a little flush with the wine, and her somewhat tired looking eyes now had an intense seductive glow to them. She eyed Cyrus with a wanton desire, as she slowly ran her foot up and down his thigh. It had been a long time since she had been with a man, and a lust burned within her as she moved her foot to his groin.

The room fell silent as she rubbed her foot over his cock, already hard with the sensual stories that were being narrated. Little did he know that as soon as Maria had set eyes on him, she had wanted him. She yearned for him to take her right in the kitchen. To pump his cock in and out of her fiery pussy and quench her uncontrollable sexual desires that had tormented her for months. And the plan for the entire evening was to seduce Cyrus into giving her what she wanted. For both of them, the night was going exactly in the direction they had hoped for.

Maria slid off the desk and kneeled in front of Cyrus, not letting her gaze shift from his eyes. She reached up and unfastened his jeans, slid the zipper down and fished out his cock with her small hand.

"Uhhhhmmmm.... I like. I'm so going to enjoy this tonight." She said with a lustful tone. Holding the waistband of his jeans, she slid them off along with his boxers, letting his cock spring free. She held the base and immediately puckered her lips around his glans and sucked, causing Cyrus to throw his head back with the sensations. Slowly, she parted her lips wider and swallowed inch after inch of his cock while rapidly rotating her fist around the base, sliding her mouth over his velvety shaft, taking in more and more. Then to Cyrus' surprise, she slid her mouth all the way down and engulfed his entire shaft deep into her mouth and sucked hard.

"Uhhhhmmm yessss... ohhh fucccck.... Yessss... that feels so good... ohhhh yeaaahhhhh... yesssss.... Yessss.... Yesss!" Cyrus moaned, fighting a desire to explode in her mouth.

Maria sucked while sliding back up to his glans, running her tongue along his shaft. She sucked his glans again, gently grazing her teeth ever so slightly to create just a small amount of friction that sent currents through Cyrus' body. She now furiously pumped his shaft while bobbing her head up and down, sliding her mouth all the way down and swallowing his entire length each time.

Her bun bounced as she moved up and down, slowly unraveling as she picked up pace. Cyrus weaved his hands through her silky hair and pushed back, finally loosening it and letting her locks cascade down the side of her face and caress his thigh as her mouth continued to slide up and down the entire length of his cock. Maria did not relent as she continued her assault on Cyrus, wanting to taste his come in her mouth. Her hair swayed back and forth as she moved faster and faster, licking his shaft and sucking his glans, causing him to rapidly approach his climax.

"Uhhhhhh fuuuccckkkkk Maria.... Yesssss....yesssss.... yessssss.... Yessss... ohhhhhhh yessssss.... I'm going to come... I'm going to come.... Ohhhh fffucckkk yesss...yesss... yesss!" Cyrus threw his head back and warned Maria, but she didn't stop. Instead, she swallowed his cock and sucked harder, pushing him to the limit he knew he was about to cross.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffuccccckkkkkk... ohhhhhhh Mariaaaa... yessss..... yessss.... Yessssssssssssssss..... ohhhhhhh ffffucccckkkk yessss!" Cyrus lifted his ass off the chair and bucked his hips as he was pushed over the edge. "Yesss... yesss...yesss....yessss... yesssss....yessss!" He screamed as he shot load after load deep into Maria's mouth as she swallowed every drop. She pumped her fist and squeezed out whatever Cyrus could give her before releasing her grip and lifting her mouth of his glistening shaft, leaving him spinning with pleasure.

Cyrus fell back onto the chair and threw his head back. It was perhaps the best oral sex he had ever received and was still amazed that a petite woman like Maria had the ability to take his entire shaft in her mouth and give him such intense pleasure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:44 PM