Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Oh, thank you. I have a great team, and fantastic ingredients to help me." She said modestly. "Here, have a look at the menu for tonight." Maria handed him a printout with the four course set menu she had planned. There was an option for a soup or salad, two entrees, two mains and two desserts.

The rest of her team was bustling around relatively calmly, doing their allocated tasks, working in seamless unison, quietly and methodically. The kitchen was spotlessly clean, perfectly organized with everything always in its place. It seemed relatively stress free, compared to some restaurant kitchens Cyrus had seen before.

He enjoyed watching Maria work, ensuring her team was doing everything correctly, putting finishing touches on certain dishes, doing the final taste tests and making sure everything was perfect right before service started. In a short period of time he actually learned a few techniques and ideas, and as things were fairly relaxed, they even had a chance to chat quite a bit. Maria shared her story of how she ended up in New Zealand, and after a bad breakup with her boyfriend, she ended up staying back to pursue her dream to become a chef. Cyrus shared his story and his change in career path.

As the conversation became more and more casual, and he sensed Maria's intrigue, he ventured into briefly telling her about some of the gorgeous women he had met along the way, and how his trip had become even more eventful. As Cyrus dwelled into some detail, Maria listened with greater intent, a yearning slowly growing deep within her.

Then finally, after preparations for dinner were done, they went to her office before service started.

"Kitchens can get a bit crazy at service time." Maria said as she finally sat down in her small office. "Luckily I've got a few minutes before service starts."

"That's one reason I never wanted to become a chef. I love to cook, but for friends and family, recreationally."

"Be glad you chose that." She laughed. She reached up and loosened her ponytail, letting her long silky locks cascade down her back. She weaved her fingers through and ruffled her hair before gathering them, this time into a tight and heavy looking bun that she secured with a clip. She then stood up and unbuttoned her chef coat, exposing a tight white t-shirt that clung to her medium-sized mounds, perfectly ample in proportion to her petite figure. She closed her eyes as she stretched to relax a little, thrusting her chest forward and accentuating their curve; then unknowingly running her hands upwards over her belly, abruptly stopping at the swell of her breasts, quickly realizing Cyrus was in the room.

"Uhm. So, ya." She fumbled a little. "Come, let's step outside. I need a smoke." Cyrus stared at her body, his senses being quickly aroused with her actions. He followed her as she walked outside, her heaving bun lightly bouncing on her nape as she walked swiftly.

"Maria, if you don't mind, can I have one? I've left mine in the room." He asked as they stepped outside.

"Oh. Of course. Here." She handed him her pack. "It's another nasty habit about being a chef." She laughed again. They continued chatting for a few minutes before one of Maria's junior chefs stormed out and called her in to solve a small crisis with one of the dishes.

"Listen, what're you doing after dinner?"

"Nothing planned really."

"Cool. Come by my office after dinner service." She winked and ran her hand across his chest as she disappeared into the kitchen. He watched as she scurried off, her petite ass swaying and her thick bun bouncing as she jogged inside.

Cyrus met the rest of the group at the bar, and though he engaged in some conversation with them, his mind was on Maria. He couldn't get the image of her petite body out of his mind, and only imagined what it would be like to have her naked body underneath him as he pounded in and out of her.

Dinner passed slowly as all he did was anticipate. The image of her petite frame stretching and thrusting her chest forward was seared in his mind, and all he wished to do was run his hands up and down her naked body and explore each and every curve in all their glorious detail.

Then finally dinner ended. He very much wanted to spend some time with Adrianna as well, but for now his mind was on Maria, and only wondered what lay in store for him, given her actions before she left.

Just as he was about to excuse himself, Adrianna walked over to him.

"What's your plan?" She asked

"Uhm, actually." He wasn't quite sure what to say, but then decided on telling her the truth. "The chef here asked me to come back after dinner. I was just about to head back."

"Oh. Really now?" Adrianna gave him a smirk. "Maria is quite a hottie, isn't she?" Adrianna laughed.

"You know Maria?" Cyrus nearly choked.

"We come here a lot, and I come here alone all the time. Whenever I want a break, I come and spend a weekend here. It's just a couple of hours away. And when I come, Maria always makes some great food for me. We hang out too, if you know what I mean." Adrianna couldn't stop grinning, Cyrus dumbfounded.

"What do you mean?" Cyrus was shocked to hear that. "You, and Maria? You have to tell me more."

"Ask Maria to tell you." Adrianna laughed. "Have fun darling. I know she will." Adrianna leaned in and kissed Cyrus, careful to make sure no one was watching.

"Oh, I'm sure we both will." Cyrus laughed as he returned the kiss and quietly disappeared into the kitchen.

It was quiet now, and only a couple of staff members still lingered, doing the last minute cleaning up. He eagerly walked through the workstations to the back of the kitchen where Maria's office was, but sadly, found it empty. He looked around the kitchen and asked one of the staff members, but there was no sign of her. Then, just as he was about to leave, she called out to him.

"Leaving so soon?" He turned around to see her standing in front of her office, showered and dressed in a pair of loose linen pants and a printed t-shirt that clung to her body, accentuating her gorgeous curves for Cyrus to enjoy. Her hair was still damp and left loose, cascading down the front of her body, all the way down to her waist.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:44 PM