Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Can you believe it's been nearly a month since Murchison?" Adrianna said. "Where time has flown."

"I just haven't stopped thinking about that night. Too bad we couldn't spend more time together."

"I know. That's all I've been thinking about. It's just that I don't want anyone to know. We have to be discreet, or it might get awkward, for both of us. And you know how hectic it was, I just couldn't sneak away sometimes."

"I know darling. You don't have to explain. I completely understand."

"Ok, good. Hey, you have to tell me how your night in Queenstown was, with that Indian girl."

Cyrus laughed. "It was fun." They were now standing just outside Adrianna's chalet.

"No, no, no. You have to be more descriptive." She held his hands and stood facing him. "Here, maybe this will help." She said as she stroked his cock through his shorts, massaging his growing girth.

"Uhhmmm... ya. I think it might help." He chuckled. "Uhm. Well, Maya, oh, she was absolutely gorgeous. She had the smoothest skin and the most beautiful dark eyes. Her hair was incredibly luscious and soft, thick and long, and I loved how it cascaded down her body when she was riding my cock."

"Mmmmm... that sounds good. Tell me more." She unzipped his shorts and reached in to massage his cock, feeling its engorged girth through the thin material of his boxers.

"Mmmm... yesss that feels good. Mmmm." Cyrus moaned. "She had the most spectacular breasts, large and round, perfectly natural, just like yours." He reached up and cupped them through her tank top, feeling their heaving mass in his palms.

"They would bounce and sway as she rode me." He continued. "We fucked all night, on the couch, the bed, even the floor in the morning, minutes before I saw you. I slid my cock in and out of her tight pussy as she lay on the couch screaming for more. She unraveled her hair as I sat on the bed, letting her luscious locks cascade free around her body, looking so beautifully and irresistibly exotic. She had endless amounts of energy, and was so hungry for sexual release. She went on and on, moaning for more, riding me till we came hard."

"Uhhhmmm... Cyrus... I hope you have the same amount of energy tonight." Adrianna said as she pulled her hand out and walked to her chalet. She stood on the wooden deck and turned on a dim light that shed an ethereal glow on her exotic body. Cyrus stood a few feet below, watching as Adrianna pulled her tank top up and off her torso, and as she dropped her hands, her bra-clad boobs performed the most seductive of dances.

She then unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to her ankles, standing before Cyrus in just her scanty undergarments. Once again, he was treated to the gorgeous view of her voluptuous breasts and undulating curves of her sultry body.

Cyrus walked up to the deck and embraced her, finally planting his lips on hers and gently sucking, tasting her sweet nectar. He ran his hands up and down her lithe back, feeling her soft skin, as she unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall to the floor. His throbbing cock ached for release as it poked through his shorts, pressing up against Adrianna's body, reminding her of their times together.

Cyrus turned Adrianna around, and as she stood up against the large window, he brushed aside her ponytail and unsnapped her bra to release her ample bosom from their confines. Reaching around, he cupped them in his hands, lifting their mass and gently kneading as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"Uhhhhmmm baby.... Yessss... ohhhhh yessss... uhhhhmmmm uhhhhmmm mmmmmhhhhh mmmmmhhhh uhhhhhmmm!" Adrianna softly moaned as Cyrus continued to knead her pliant and springy flesh, reminding him of the numerous girls he had been with on the trip and the many spectacular boobs he had enjoyed. As Cyrus continued his treatment, Adrianna peeled her panties off her hips and let them drop to her ankles, kicking them away so she could spread her legs a little.

She then reached back and did the same to Cyrus' boxers, letting them drop away from his body to release his throbbing cock. As he continued to massage her boobs and tweak her nipples, Cyrus pushed up against Adrianna's body, nuzzling his cock between the soft cheeks of her ass, moving his hips up and down.

As his cock slid up and down her cheeks, Cyrus dropped one hand to Adrianna's pussy and used the tips of his fingers to slowly stroke up and down her moist labia. He then rubbed his thumb in circles over her engorged clit, while slowly inserting his middle finger into her passage.

"Hhhaaaahhhhh... hhhhuuuhhh baby... ohhhhhh yessssss.... Uhhhhhmmmm mmmmhhhhh mmmhhhh... uhhhhhmmmmm.. uhhhhhh yessss.... Yessss... yesss... yesss!" Adrianna moaned as she began bucking her hips in sync with Cyrus'.

Cyrus increased the pace of his hand on her pussy, rubbing her clit more vigorously and sliding his finger in and out faster and faster. He nibbled the soft skin on her neck and shoulder, and as she tilted her head towards him, he felt her soft hair caressing his cheeks.

Cyrus lowered his body a little, letting his cock drop between her legs, and as he began moving back and forth again the tip grazed her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh yessssss Cyrus.... Ohhh that feels sooo good baby... uhhhmmmm... yessss... I need you in me... uhhhmmmm baby!" Adrianna moaned as she felt his cock graze along her pussy.

"Let's go in." Cyrus whispered in her ear as he nibbled her soft lobe, running his tongue up and down the soft skin of her neck.

Adrianna slid open the glass door and the two of them rushed in and towards the bed like a teenage couple in the prime of their sexual peak. They climbed on the bed and in an instant their naked bodies were intertwined, rolling around on the mattress. Cyrus felt the shape of Adrianna's breasts and her pert nipples pressing against his chest; and as Adrianna's legs wrapped around his body, she felt the girth of Cyrus' cock pressing against her abdomen. All this while, their lips were locked in a passionate kiss, as their tongues danced together, darting in and out of each other's mouths.

Then as Cyrus lay on his back, Adrianna began to slowly slide down his body; her long and thick ponytail caressing his skin, and her firm breasts pressing against him as she moved. She held the base of his shaft and began to slowly rotate her palm around, as her lips gently brushed along his sensitive abdomen.

Adrianna reached up and undid her ponytail, letting her thick and luscious locks cascade freely and spread across Cyrus' lap and softly caress his skin. Slowly, she ran the flat of her tongue up the length of his cock and wrapped her lips around his sensitive glans, applying a little pressure as she sucked.

"Aaahhh baby..... uhhhhmmmm.... Yesssss... that feels sooo good! Uhhmmmm... mmmhhhhhh.... Mmmhhhhhh... uhhhhhhmmmm!" Cyrus began to moan as Adrianna continued to pump her fist around the base of his cock while gently sucking his glans, bobbing her head up and down, causing her hair to brush against his skin, intensifying his already heightened levels of arousal.

Cyrus lowered his hands and weaved his fingers through her hair, feeling the softness of her tresses as he gathered them into a mass over her head and let them drop, feeling them tumble across his lap. As Cyrus continued to play with her hair, Adrianna withdrew his cock from her mouth and seductively slid up his body, her heaving boobs brushing against his torso.

She spread her legs apart and held the base of his cock, guiding the tip to her wet folds, yearning to engulf the entire length of his shaft deep into her. Cyrus reached up and massaged her levitating breasts, squeezing the firm flesh in his palms as Adrianna began to lower her body. His glans parted her labia and began its long journey, deeper and deeper into her passage till her soft ass cheeks made contact on his lap.

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh.... Yessssssss.... Baby... ohhhhhh yesssss... mmmhhhhhh that feels soooo goood!" Adrianna tilted her head back and moaned, her chest heaving forward as Cyrus continued to knead her flesh.

Adrianna sat up and weaved her hands through her hair, gathering her tresses in a bundle as she began to rock her body back and forth. She closed her eyes as her body swayed back and forth and up and down, while her pussy muscles contracted and relaxed in a perfect rhythm around Cyrus' shaft. She rotated her hips in a circle, seductively dancing on his lap, and going deeper and deeper into a trance.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:41 PM