Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus laughed again, "Oh darling. I'm dying to see you." He said seriously

"I know, I know. I'm sure you are. Now go and enjoy the rest of your time there."

"I will. How're things back home."

"Same old. But good. I'll tell you more later."

"Sounds good. Bye."

"Bye."

Once again, Cyrus felt really nice to speak to her, one of the only aspects of home he truly missed and looked forward to once again. There was this certain warmth about speaking with her that he couldn't clearly explain.

The next day, they began their toughest trek, the four-day long Milford Track. They drove to the starting point, and with their basics, they embarked on what would be a dramatic, stunning, harsh, beautiful and interesting few days. The weather changed constantly, making walking and photographing a huge challenge. But it was the extremes that made the place so interesting, so raw and rough, and still so pure. They walked through thick forests, through rivers and waterfalls, took a boat up a river, walked up mountains and hills and through valleys, till they finally reached the end of the track. It took Cyrus a while to process the sheer brilliance of the landscape; possibly the purest part of the world he had been through. His mind reeled with images and sensations that he had witnessed, but for now they were completely exhausted and in desperate need for a bed and a hot shower, as they reached the Milford Sound Lodge's riverside chalets in the afternoon of the 25th.

Again and again, Cyrus kept finding himself in the most magnificent accommodations, luxurious, unique and in the most stunning of settings. Yet again, the chalets adhered to this norm, perched just a few feet from the Cleddau River, set in the most tranquil environment. The wooden exterior, a blend between modern and rustic, was straight and simple, beautifully blending in with the environment. The large windows opened out onto a wooden deck from which the river quietly flowed just a few feet away, creating the most soothing acoustics. The simplicity is what Cyrus admired the most.

They checked into their rooms, and after a much-desired hot shower they all rested for a while. Cyrus sat on the balcony, savoring the environment with a cold beer and his book, enjoying the cool breeze and the slowly setting sun. He was wondering what Adrianna was up to, and remembered their conversation in the ride up to Glenorchy. He was hoping they would get some time alone, especially in that sort of stimulating setting.

He was suddenly jolted from his thoughts when his phone buzzed, alerting him there was a message. It was from Adrianna,

"Meet in the lobby at 7:30 for dinner and drinks. Also think about an escape plan like Murchison!" Reading this, Cyrus had a huge grin on his face.

He reached the lobby a little before 7:30 and saw Adrianna waiting alone on a chair, reading a magazine. Not seeing anyone else around, he quietly stepped up behind her and gently kissed the nape of her neck, causing her to jump a little,

"Aaahhh... what the....oh my god, you scared the shit of out me!" She squealed. Cyrus laughed as he gave her a quick kiss.

"Escape plan huh? I like that." He said as he stared at Adrianna, dressed in a pair of tiny shorts, a tank top that revealed every curve, and her hair tied up in a ponytail.

Just then, Scott and Anna walked in, followed by James a few minutes after. They sat around the bar, enjoying a few beers and talking about the most mind blowing two weeks that had passed. Scott spoke about how lucky they were to get relatively decent weather and be able to complete everything on the agenda. He also spoke a lot to Cyrus about his work and how impressed he was with his techniques and his dedication. Cyrus felt positive about the future, hoping that at some point Scott might even offer him a permanent spot on the team.

Dinner was delicious and hearty, especially after the basic camping type meals they had been subject to. But everyone was tired, so were Cyrus and Adrianna, but their desires were more overpowering at that point.

"So how's everyone feeling? Exhausted?" Scott asked towards the end of dessert.

"A little. It's been a pretty hectic two weeks, but it's been kind of refreshing as well." Cyrus said, looking at Adrianna for a sign.

"Well, I'm kind of knackered." She replied. "Thankfully we don't have much of walking to do in the next couple of days. But I think I'm going to call it a night."

"Same here." Scott said. "See you all in the morning. Our flight to Queenstown is at 10:30, so we don't need to be ready till 9:30. So relax guys. Get some sleep. See you tomorrow."

They all left together, each one heading back to their individual chalets, making Adrianna and Cyrus' escape plans fairly easy to conceal.

"Fancy a walk along the river?" Cyrus quietly asked her.

"What'd you have in mind?" She asked with a huge grin on her face.

"First, to remove every useless piece of garment that's blocking that most spectacular body of yours. Then to kiss you all over. To massage your breasts. Suck those pert nipples. Then taste that sweet nectar that's probably emanating from you as we speak." Cyrus' voice became more and more seductive as Adrianna listened intently, her own inner passion now burning. "Then to slide my cock in and out of your folds till we both climax so many times that we loose count. So what do you say? Are you for it?"

"Yeah, why not?" She shrugged her shoulders as they both laughed, but with a burning desire overflowing. "Let's go back to my chalet. It's the last one out, and the most secluded." She gave him a very naughty grin as she discreetly gave his cock a squeeze through his shorts.

"Wohh... uhhhm. Ok." Cyrus muttered. "Looks like you're getting a head start on the plan. Let's go."

They walked across to the river and sat along its banks, waiting till the rest of them had gone into their chalets before walking together towards Adrianna's. It was pitch dark except for the dim lights illuminating the pathway, and a warm golden light emanated from the chalets, lined up along the banks of the river. Adrianna and Cyrus slowly walked along the path, enjoying the crisp air, feeling relaxed after the hectic couple of weeks that had gone by.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:40 PM