Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Uhhhhhh yessss...yeesss... uhhhhhhhhh fffucccckkkkk uhhhhhhhmmmmm fffuuuccckk yesssss....yessss....yessss....yesssss... yesssss!" Cyrus groaned, as his orgasm was just about to explode. Just then, Maya climbed off and quickly slid back, holding his cock and pumping just in time as he exploded. Jets of white fluid spurted from Cyrus' cock and landed in a pool on his abdomen. Maya pumped her fist and rotated her palm around his glans a few times, squeezing his shaft of every last drop.

"Ohhh baby.. ohhh ffuccckkkk.... Maya... that was amazing!" Cyrus panted.

"The whole damn night was amazing. I wish we could spend more time together. But I have to run." She giggled as she stood up and quickly began to get dressed. "We have a flight to catch and I'm fucking late."

She quickly wore her jeans and top, tied her hair up in a ponytail and splashed some water on her face. "Well, Cyrus. I have to run." She gave him a tight hug, pressing her breasts into his naked torso. "I don't know how I'm going to stay awake for the rest of the day." She laughed.

"Same here. Have a great trip ahead. Be in touch. Take care." He kissed her one last time as she left his room.

"I will. You too! Good luck." And she was gone.

Unfortunately, Cyrus didn't have much time before he too had to be leaving. And what was worse was that they had a long and hectic few days ahead. He quickly showered and got ready, packed up his things and went to the lobby at 8 a.m., looking like he definitely hadn't gotten much sleep. The rest of the group being from Queenstown, came from their individual homes, and were already waiting in the SUVs as Cyrus exited the hotel.

"Morning buddy." Scott said, cheerful and seemingly well rested. "Had a fun night?" Cyrus wasn't sure if he was hinting at anything or generally asking him about the previous night.

"Oh, ya. It was a lot of fun. Nice to unwind over a few beers after quite a few days." Cyrus said as he began loading his luggage into the boot.

He noticed Adrianna peering from inside the car, with a huge grin on her face, knowing full well what his night had entailed. He gave her a wry smile as he finished loading his luggage and jumped into the car, all along wishing her were still asleep. He had a tough two weeks ahead of him, with three long and tough treks planned, and just a day or two between each. It was only on the 25th, when they would reach Milford sound that they would have a little relaxed time again.

He sat next to Adrianna as they drove towards Glenorchy, a tiny town on the northern tip of Lake Wakatipu, less than 45 minutes away from Queenstown. From Glenorchy, they would jetboat up the Dart River, then embark on the three-day long Routeburn Track, meeting the car on the Milford Road.

"So, how was last night?" She whispered to Cyrus, eager to know what had happened.

"Uhm, ya. It was great." Cyrus answered vaguely. "I'll tell you about it later, but it was a crazy night. I'm exhausted."

"It shows." She laughed. "She looked hot I must say."

Once again Cyrus was a little surprised as he turned to stare at her.

"What? She was." Adrianna replied. "Women do find other women hot you know?"

"I know." He looked out the window as they drove along the gorgeous Lake Wakatipu, passing by some more beautiful scenery. "She was really hot in bed as well." He laughed

"I want to know more." She whispered

"You will." He smiled at her. "When you and I get some alone time again."

"We will, I promise." She gave him a seductive grin and gently stroked his thigh. But it would take the next two weeks before they had a chance to be together, alone, in the comfort of a bed.

They reached Glenorchy and went up the Dart River in a thrilling jetboat till they reached far up river. A minivan drove them to the starting point of the Routeburn track, and with their equipment, some basics and two porters, they set off. Three days later, after trekking through perhaps the most dramatic scenery Cyrus had yet seen, and after thousands of stunning photographs, they reached the end of the track to find their SUVs waiting. They were driven an hour away to the town of Te Anau, the base for many treks through the Fiordland National Park, and a base for visits to the various sounds.

After a long and restful night in Te Anau, they began the second walk; the three-day long Kepler Track. They started at the southern tip of Lake Te Anau, walked in a ring around Jackson Peaks, past Lake Manapouri and back to Te Anau, once again, experiencing sheer serenity. For Cyrus, it seemed to get better and better. Each time he thought he had seen something amazing, the next time it seemed to be even more stunning.

On the 21st, when Cyrus was well rested, and they had all finished preparing for the Milford Track, he was sitting around drinking some wine and going through the photos of the two treks. He suddenly thought of Priya, and as he wouldn't get a chance to speak to her for the next four days, he decided to call her.

"Pri! Whats up?"

"Where have you been? It's been days!"

"I know, I know. But ever since the project started, it's been incredibly hectic."

"I can totally imagine. I'm dying to hear all about it, see your photos."

"We've been doing so many walks, so many adventurous things, traveling all over the place. It's been incredible." Cyrus sounded excited

"That's amazing Cyrus. Really, I'm so happy. Look at you, you sound thrilled. I can't wait to hear all the details, see all your photos when you're back. I can't believe you've only got a month left."

"Don't remind me. I can't believe how fast it's all flown by, and now thinking of coming back to Bombay. I don't know."

"You don't want to see me huh?" She teased, laughingly. "It's ok."

Cyrus laughed. "Pri, you know I don't."

"Fine, don't come back." She was teasing, but her tone also gave away a hint of how much she actually was eager to see Cyrus again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:40 PM