Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
As her body rose up and down, he used the flat of his tongue against her pert nipples, and lifted one of his hands up to gently massage her mounds.

"Uhhhh.. yeessss... yesssss... yesssss... ohhhh yessss baby... yessss baby... yesss baby.... Uhhhhh fffuccck yessss yessss yessss!" Adrianna began moaning louder and with greater urgency as she picked up pace. She lifted her body up and slammed down, grinding back and forth, and up and down faster and faster. Her hair blew in the breeze as her boobs swayed with each thrust, her head thrashed back and forth as Cyrus' cock glided in and out of her.

"Yesss... yess... yesss baby... yesss... ohhhh ffuccckk yessss.... I've waited sooo long for this! Ohh baby... ohhh yessss... yessss... yesss!" She continued to scream. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist and helped her body to grind back and forth faster and faster. Holding on to Cyrus, Adrianna dropped her head further back, letting her locks cascade in the breeze, thrusting her breasts further outward. The moonlight bounced off her body, radiating a beautiful golden glow, giving her the most ethereal appearance as she danced on his body.

"Ohh baby.... Ohhh baby... ohh yessss... yessss... yesss baby.... Ohhh Adrianna...yessss.. yesssss... yessss... ohhh fffuccck yesss!" Cyrus joined her in moaning loudly.

"Harder baby... harder... I'm going to come... I'm going to come!" She warned, as she began wriggling her body harder and harder. "Yesss... yessss... yessss... ffffucccckkk yessss baby.... Ohhhh Cyrusssss..... give it to me... make me come... make me come... yesss baby... yesss baby... just like that!" She screamed into the otherwise quiet night.

Her body froze, and just as she sat up to hug Cyrus, she went into spasms as her orgasm exploded deep within her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fffffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk..... yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhhh yeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh yeeeaaaah!" She screamed. "Ohhh ffuccckkk yessss.... Yessss... yessss... yesss... yessss... yessss!" She threw her head back as her body writhed on top of Cyrus', as her orgasm continued to rip through her body, awakening every single nerve as it passed. "Ohhhh yesss... ohhhh baby.... Yesss.... Yesss... ohhhh fffuccck Cyrus! Aaaaahhhh... uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmm!" Her screams turned to moans as it eventually subsided and she sat in his arms, her head buried in his shoulders and his hands weaving through her hair.

Cyrus' cock still throbbed deep inside her as Adrianna began to recover. She slowly lifted herself off, letting his cock spill out, and grabbed it at its base. She began rapidly pumping her fist up and down his glistening shaft, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans. She watched as Cyrus closed his eyes and rapidly approached his climax.

Cyrus nearly jumped as he felt Adrianna's lips wrap around his glans, and slowly engulf a couple of inches of his cock while continuing to pump his shaft at the base. As she squeezed she could taste a drop of his nectar, now mixed with hers as she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Yesss Adrianna... ohhh fuccckkkk... fuccckkk.... I'm going to come! Uhhhhhhh ffuccckkk... uhhhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... baby.... Uhhhmmmm.... Yesssss... ohhhhhhh yesssssssssss.... Ohhhh fuccckkk... here...." Cyrus grunted and before he could finish warning her, his orgasm took control of him. His hips bucked, his cock swelled, and finally erupted with loads of white come shooting into Adrianna's waiting mouth. Adrianna pumped her fist faster and faster, as Cyrus shot load after load, bucking and writhing with a powerful climax, till she had squeezed his last drop from his cock.

Adrianna pulled her mouth off Cyrus' cock, allowing him to fall back on to the blanket and stare up in a complete trance at the bright moon that shone down on them. Adrianna cleaned up and climbed on to him, kissing his lips as their warm bodies made contact. Cyrus ran his palms up and down her soft skin, feeling her bounteous and firm breasts against his chest as they lay in silence, their bodies intertwined.

It seemed like a long time before either of them moved from their comfortable positions, and when they did, they quickly dressed in silence and began making their way back up to the lodge.

"Adrianna. That was, well what can I say, a truly heavenly experience." Cyrus finally said something. Both of them had clearly been waiting a long time to be with each other, to extinguish their burning desire to experience each other's bodies. And when it finally had happened, it was unbelievably passionate and lustful.

"It was Cyrus. I can't tell you how much I wanted that. And for how long. I can only hope we have much more time together for the rest of our trip." She held his hand, leaned her head onto his shoulder, and walked quietly back to the lodge.

They spent the night together in Cyrus' room, continuing to pleasure each other to several more orgasms. Cyrus expertly licked her pussy and sucked her clit, thrust his cock in and out with her on her back, from behind while she lay on her stomach, and enjoyed playing with her heaving bosom. Adrianna ran her lips up and down his shaft, sucking and licking, then rode him while he lay on his back, bouncing on him while her gorgeous hair swayed with each thrust. Her boobs bounced in his hands as she worked her pussy up and down his throbbing shaft, all this until they both had intense climaxes and fell into a deep sleep.

It was several days before they had a chance to be with each other again, 8 to be precise. The next day they left early to complete the two remaining days of the Abel Tasman walk, going all the way up to Mutton Cove and back to Totaranui, photographing some of the most exotic coastlines, beaches and coves. From there, they drove to Takaka and spent a night resting before a three-day long, and hectic walk through the Kahurangi National Park. This was a rugged and difficult walk, having to carry a lot of equipment without the aid of vehicles, and without the luxury of beds at night. They camped in tents along the banks of the Waingaro River, then a night near the Cobb Reservoir, and finally one more night along the Leslie River before walking to the pick up point near Woodstock.

The entire experience of trekking, camping and photographing was so new for Cyrus. He had learned so much about finding the correct spot to showcase a region, about composition and lighting to highlight the simplest of things, to find one particular element in a myriad of otherwise picture-perfect scenery. It all required a lot of hard work and determination and this team showed him what it was all about.

From the pick up point, they were driven to the luxurious Korimako Lodge in Murchison, a small town at the southern tip of the Kahurangi National Park, and en route to the west coast. After the hectic few days that had passed, all the group needed was a little rest and relaxation, which is exactly what they did on the first night. It was on the second day that Cyrus and Adrianna could once again spend some time alone.

After a helicopter ride of the entire north-west part of the South Island, and doing some stunning aerial photography, Adrianna and Cyrus spent the evening with the group over dinner at the lodge. But as dessert came, Cyrus looked over to Adrianna, sitting across from him, and gave her a seductive grin. No one knew about their little tryst back in Awaroa, and as far as possible, Cyrus intended to keep it that way.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:35 PM