Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Some even better." Adrianna laughed as she leaned against a chest of drawers with her arms folded just under the heave of her breasts, causing them to lift up ever so slightly and amplify their mass.

"Wow." Cyrus said, both, at her statement and her present position.

"So relax, settle in. I'll knock when we're ready to go."

"Ok. Thanks so much Adrianna. Really appreciate the welcome."

"Sure. My pleasure." She gave Cyrus a flirtatious look down. "See you in a bit." She stepped out and closed the door behind her.

It was nearly 6:30 by the time Cyrus showered and relaxed a little, lying on the soft bed and catching up on some news. He turned on his laptop and caught up on some emails, wrote to his parents and Priya, and by the time he was done, he heard a knock on the door.

"Cyrus, it's Adrianna. Ready to go?" It was nearly seven.

"Yeah, be right out." He slid his laptop into the bag and swung it over his shoulders, slipped on his sandals and was ready to go. He opened the door to find Adrianna sitting on the steps waiting, this time her lustrous hair pulled back into a loose and substantially weighty and vulnerable looking bun, and her eyes covered in a pair of black-rimmed spectacles, giving her a wanton librarian kind of appeal that caused an intense yearning in Cyrus' loins.

The ride to the lodge was quick, but Adrianna noticed how fidgety Cyrus was.

"Are you ok?"

"Huh? Oh... ya.. ya." His mind was doing somersaults, caused by a mixture of anxiety to meet the group and the presence of Adrianna. "I'm good."

They parked and walked into the main lodge and into the bar to the left where he noticed three people sitting around a table.

"Hey... Cyrus. Welcome. I'm Scott." He stood up as soon as he saw them walk in. Scott was tall and well built, probably in his mid-forties, with neatly cropped brown hair with just a hint of grey. He had strong and rugged features, and could've easily passed off as a model. "Nice to finally meet you."

"Likewise. I've really been looking forward to meeting all of you." Cyrus shook his hand, keeping up a casual and relaxed demeanor.

"This is James, one of the four partners." He turned towards the others, but lost Cyrus mid-sentence as he noticed yet another gorgeous and sultry, dark-haired goddess warmly smiling towards him from where she was seated next to James.

"Nice to meet you mate." James, also tall and burly, stood up to warmly greet Cyrus, who shook his hand but with his attention elsewhere. "Welcome to the team."

"This is Anna, the fourth member." Scott said, pointing towards her. As she stood, Cyrus soaked in her seductive appearance. As she sashayed towards him, he admired her statuesque and firm physique wrapped in a body-hugging pair of shorts and a tank top, doing the worst possible job of concealing her curves. Much like Adrianna, she was not petite, though perhaps stood an inch or two shorter and had a similar build. Her black hair, silky and straight, cascaded around her face, and seemingly flowed down her back to lengths yet unknown to Cyrus. Her features were sharper; she had a slightly pointy nose, steel grey eyes and fair skin.

Cyrus tried not to ogle as Anna approached with her hand stretched out. "Hi Cyrus. Nice to meet you." She gave him a seductive smile and spoke with yet another kind of exotic accent unfamiliar to Cyrus, but possibly Eastern European or Russian.

"Uh. Hi. Anna." He nearly choked as he fought his senses from leering at the rest of her body too obviously. "Nice to finally meet all of you." He managed to say as he subtly continued to admire Anna, while glancing around. His downward gaze caught a glimpse of an alluring cleavage formed by two ample breasts tightly confined in her tank top. Lower, he noticed her flat abdomen, which led further into delectably curvaceous hips. And even further, he just managed to get a teasing glimpse of her long and slender legs that seemed to travel on and on forever.

Cyrus' senses were once again sent into overdrive, right from the airport, and now he stood wondering how the hell he was going to concentrate on the work that would be given to him.

"Come, grab a drink and sit down." Scott said.

"Sure, thanks." Cyrus ordered a beer at the bar and sat besides Adrianna, fearing if any of them, especially Anna, had noticed his predicament a few moments before. At least one of his earlier anxieties had given way to comfort, knowing that all four of them seemed to be friendly and had welcomed him into their group without any apparent apprehensions.

"Tell us, how has your trip been so far?" Scott asked, quite curious to know what Cyrus had been up to.

"Oh where do I begin?" He laughed. "Really, it has been the most spectacular journey of my life I have to say. The sites, the scenery, the purity of the place and the people. Fantastic. I did get a chance to do a lot of photography, which I'd really like to show you."

"Oh absolutely, we'd love to see them." Scott said. "I want to take a look at them tomorrow. Right now, I want to discuss the project and get that out of the way. Then we can relax. This folder has a detailed itinerary, our schedule and summary on every destination, and our agenda of what we're shooting when we're there." Scott handed Cyrus a thick folder.

"Great, thanks." Cyrus took the folder and opened it to glance at a step-by-step itinerary.

"Take a look at it tonight and let any of us know if you have any questions. Understand the scope of this project so you are well focused. It doesn't mention your responsibilities. As for that, I have given it a lot of thought. Let's start with you taking pictures along with us, whatever you like based on the scope, and then we'll take it from there. In addition to that, any one of us will ask you for assistance when we're setting up a shot, or anything for that matter."

"Sounds great Scott. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Great. We do start a little early tomorrow, so definitely take a look at the agenda tonight. Unfortunately, we are on a tight schedule and we have a lot to cover." Scott stressed on 'a lot.'

"Absolutely."

"Great, so now that that's out of the way, let's grab another drink and relax. All of us work hard, but we definitely like to have our fair share of fun while we are on the job."

"That's the kind of work I love." They all laughed. "Can I get anyone anything?" Cyrus stood up to refill his beer, quite surprised that the briefing had taken all of five minutes. But he knew the folder had a lot of details that he would have to understand, and the rest would happen as they went along.

"Ya sure." Adrianna stood up. "I need a drink."

"Me too. Can you get me a glass of the white wine?" Anna said.

"Sure." Cyrus and Adrianna went to the bar.

"So are you excited or overwhelmed?" Adrianna asked

"Mostly excited. Though the file is pretty thick and a looks like a great deal of work, which I was prepared for, and honestly, really looking forward to."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:33 PM