Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 10: The adventurous apprenticeship, passion with Adrianna, a night with Maya

Cyrus settled into his aisle seat, stowed his luggage, closed his eyes and tilted his head back to try and get some rest on the short hour and a half flight to Christchurch. The next thing Cyrus knew, he was being nudged on the shoulder by a flight attendant, informing him that they had landed.

Cyrus stood up, gathered his belongings and got off the plane with his stomach a little tingly with anxiety and apprehension at finally meeting Scott and the team, and with hopes of creating a great first impression. While he waited at the luggage carousel, he switched his phone on to find an email from Scott,

"Hi Cyrus, hope you get this as soon as you land. One of our team members, Adrianna, will be at the airport to pick you up. Look for someone holding your nameplate. See you soon. Scott."

As soon as he finished reading the email, his luggage arrived on the belt, which he put on the trolley and walked out, looking for a lady holding up his name.

He was certainly not prepared for what he saw, and at the sight of her standing behind the metal barricade holding his nameplate, Cyrus froze. All he could yet see was her face, a sublime rendition of a mythical Mediterranean goddess, with glowing skin that had a rich and dusky olive complexion. Her features were sharp, and perfectly crafted on her long face that was framed by gorgeous dark brown wavy hair that possessed a lustrous sheen. As he walked closer, he noticed her sharp emerald green eyes staring towards the gates. She hadn't spotted him walking over yet.

He nearly startled her when he called out,

"Hi, I'm Cyrus." He managed to say somewhat coherently. "Adrianna?"

"Oh. Hey." She swung her head to her left to stare straight into Cyrus' eyes. "Ohhh. Hello Cyrus, I assume?" She said in the sweetest voice, embellished with the most exotic accent of whose origin Cyrus couldn't yet make out, but most likely seemed Southern European.

"Welcome to Christchurch." Her smile broadened upon seeing Cyrus, almost into a smirk, and the excitement in her voice and her glance intensified almost as much as Cyrus' had a few moments ago.

"Thank you." Cyrus was still a little dumbfounded. He really hadn't seen quite an exotic and angelic person in a long time, even after all his encounters in the North Island.

"Glad you got Scott's email. We were worried you might just catch a cab." She began walking along the barricade towards the exit.

"I'm glad I turned my phone on right away." He said as they continued to gape at each other.

"Come this way." She pointed to her right, as she stepped away from the crowd of people she was still hidden behind. "The car is in the parking lot. So was your flight ok?"

"Oh ya. It was short and I managed to get a nap. I had a pretty hectic couple of days." He obviously left out the details of why.

As soon as Adrianna stepped into a clearing, Cyrus was treated to a perfect view of her gorgeous body, adorned casually in a pair of dark blue denims, and a body-hugging t-shirt covered in a checkered shirt with most of the buttons left open. Trying to be subtle, he caught a glimpse of her curvy ass and hips, perfectly encased in her denims, yearning to tear free. Further up, her t-shirt clung to her firm body, doing no good at concealing the form of what seemed to be an ample bosom, heaving from her chest. Adrianna was no petite girl. She was curvaceous, buxom and voluptuous; but not heavyset by any means. She was tall, and even in flat sandals, she was just a couple of inches shorter to Cyrus. Her long, dark brown hair cascaded in waves all the way down her back in heavy locks that danced as she swayed her body. All the way to the car, Cyrus couldn't believe he was going to spend the next couple of months in the company of such a siren.

"Cyrus." Adrianna had to call out his name to get his attention as they reached the car.

"Oh, sorry. Still a little dazed from my nap." He lied.

"No problem." She opened the boot for him to put his luggage, and then slid into the driver's seat. "Let's go. Luckily, the hotel we're staying at is pretty close by."

"Pepper's Clearwater, or something like that right?"

"Yeah."

"I saw it online. It looked awesome. It's on a golf course ya?"

"Ya. In fact Scott mentioned that you play. Maybe you guys might get a chance to play tomorrow."

"That would be lovely. Do you play as well?"

"No. I've never tried." She laughed. "I'm not exactly the best when it comes to sports."

She glanced at him and grinned. Cyrus was completely unaware that earlier she had been checking him out a little as well. "So the plan is that we check you in, and then meet around 7 p.m. in the bar. You can meet the rest of the team there. I'll let Scott fill you in on the rest."

"Great. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone." He turned towards her, soaking in her stunning side profile; amazed at her beauty, which he felt was enhanced by an appealing casual demeanor that turned him on so much.

"So how were the first couple of months up North?" Adrianna pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh. Unbelievable. I really had the time of my life. It was gorgeous, and I did so many things. I have never spent so much time in the outdoors. It's a bizarrely beautiful country."

"This is why I moved to New Zealand. Just can't get enough of it."

"Where are you from?"

"Florence, Italy."

"Wow. I absolutely love that place. One of my favorite places." Cyrus wasn't lying. Florence and Tuscany were yet another place he couldn't get enough of.

"Ya. It really is amazing. I do miss it from time to time, and visit two or three times a year. But since I love the outdoors, you can't compare this place to anything."

"How long have you been here?"

"Five years now. I came on a holiday after my masters in photography, loved it so much, I stayed back. A friend of mine introduced me to Scott who was just starting up his company and needed people to work for him. It worked out perfectly. I was a novice so I came cheap, and I needed work." She laughed.

"Any chance he's looking for someone else now?" Cyrus laughed.

"Hey, you never know. By the way, I saw the pictures you sent to Scott a few months ago. I really liked them." She smiled over at him. "There's great potential, and I mean it."

"Thanks. I'll show you some more I took in the North. I would love opinions from all of you in fact. I mean, one of the reasons I'm here is to learn, and also to figure out if I want to purse this as a new career."

They continued to chat, getting to know each other a little, joking and laughing and really hitting it off as they approached the resort gates. Adrianna turned into the gorgeous property that was home to two golf courses and several private homes and cottages for guests. The drive to the reception was more than a kilometer long, over a windy road that meandered through the courses. Adrianna pulled into the parking lot and stepped out, offering Cyrus the precious view once again.

They finished the check in formalities and Adrianna drove Cyrus to his cottage, which happened to be right next to hers and one of the other team member's, Anna. Cyrus walked up the few steps with his luggage and entered the modern and warmly appointed room that overlooked a small pond. Like many of his other accommodations, this too was luxurious and spacious.

"Hope you like it?"

"Are you kidding? It's incredible. I just keep thinking how lucky I am to even be on this project, let alone having the privilege of staying in such comfort. Are all our accommodations this nice?" He asked, looking around the room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:32 PM