Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Fuccckkk fffuccckkk ffucccckkkk.. Cyrusssssss... ohhh goooddddd... ohhh goooddddd... ohhhhhhh yeeeessssssssssssss... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Aaaahh aaaah aaaahhh aaaahh yeeeaa... yeeaaah.... Yaaa.. yaaaa... yaaaa!" Slowly her screams became soft moans as her orgasm passed, leaving in its wake a spent and fully satiated woman.

Cyrus pulled out as Anusha turned around and sank to her knees to grab his glistening shaft. She held it at the base and vigorously pumped her fist up and down, twirling her palm around his sensitive head just a couple of times before his body stiffened.

"Ohhhh shitttt... ohhhhhh ffuccckkk fffuccckkk ffucccckk uhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh here ittt issss... aaaaaaaahhhh aaaaaahhhh aaaaaaaahhh aaaaaahhh!" He began to shoot thick jets of come into Anusha's open mouth. She pumped her fist rapidly up and down, making sure every drop of his come had been released into her mouth before she let go. Cyrus held on to the chair and perched himself on top as Anusha stood up and came close to him.

"Oh god Cyrus... fuckkk that was awesome." Anusha panted, turning her head towards him.

"You're unbelievable." He laughed. "It was awesome." Anusha's pent up energy had exploded and turned her into a complete sex fiend. They sat in the kitchen, embracing for a few minutes, feeling each other's warmth till eventually they had to leave.

"Come on, let's get ready. Maybe we can grab a quick bite before you head out."

"Great idea. I'll drop you back on the way to the airport as well."

"Sounds good."

They showered and got ready, and while Anusha enjoyed a coffee on the patio, Cyrus packed up the last of his things. He was sad to leave his solo adventure in the North, but he knew what was in store for him ahead.

Just as he left the lodge around noon, he called John to ask him to collect the keys from the Blackridge café, where they decided to eat, before driving towards Anusha's hotel near Napier. Before they parted ways, Anusha gave him her business card,

"Hope to see you in Bombay some time."

"Definitely. I know who to call for special wines." He knew it wouldn't be for anything else when he went back home.

"Listen, Cyrus, thanks again for the time we spent together. It was spectacular. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I really needed it."

"Are you crazy? It was absolutely incredible. Did I tell you I have a thing for older women?" He laughed.

"No." She laughed. "But thanks. Take care, have a great trip ahead."

"Thanks." They hugged. "You too. Take care."

He jumped into his car and drove towards the Napier airport to return his car. By 2 pm, he was checked in and sitting at a coffee shop at the airport, and decided to give Priya a quick call.

The phone rang several times before she answered,

"Cy! Where have you been?"

"Priya, I've had the most amazing time this past week. The food, the wine, the cottage. I've just been the ultimate chiller!"

"Ya, I'm sure that's it. So where are you now."

"I'm at Napier airport. I can't believe I'm done with the North Island already. I'm about to fly to Christchurch and meet the group."

"Wow. That's so exciting." Priya sounded chirpy and genuinely excited for Cyrus, perhaps a little more than even he was. "Are you nervous?"

"Well, a little I suppose. A bit anxious. But really excited at the same time."

"I'm so happy for you ya."

"Thanks babe. How're things back home?"

"Usual. Work's been busy. Really liking this new job ya."

"Good. I'm so happy you finally made this move. Anyways, I'm boarding in a bit. I'll call you later, tell you how the initial meeting and all went."

"You better sweetie. Miss you. Have a safe flight."

"Thanks babe. Talk to you soon."

He went back to writing in his journal for a few minutes before his flight began boarding. It had been the most magnificent, uplifting, invigorating, picturesque trip, not to mention, the most sexually fulfilling, and energizing two months of his life. The sights he had witnessed, the food he had eaten, the walks, and of course, all the gorgeous women he had had the fortune of spending time with, had made the past two months a chapter in his life he would never forget. And now, there lay another adventure ahead. One where he would explore a new path in his life.

He knew he would return to the North some day, but for now, he stepped on to the plane and said goodbye.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:31 PM