Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Ohhh baby... ohhhhh yeeeaaahh... ohhhh yeeeaaaahh.. ohhhhhhhhh fffuccckkk yeeeaaaahhh... I'm coming... I'm coming!" He warned. Anusha quickly climbed off his cock, wrapped her fist around his shaft and began pumping vigorously. "I'mmmmmmm... aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhh.. uhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Yeeeaaaahhh... uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm..... aaaaaaahhh!" Cyrus yelled out. His hips bucked and his ass lifted off the chair as his orgasm exploded, shooting jets of come into the air and onto the patio floor as Anusha continued to pump her fist along his glistening length. "Aaaahhhh baby... uhhhhh yesss.... Uhhhh yeesssss.. Mmmmmm.... Mmmmmm...mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh!" He groaned as Anusha stroked, every last drop dribbling from his cock onto her fist till he had nothing left.

"Ohhh Cyrus." Anusha panted as she sat next to him on the chair and lay back. "That felt so bloody incredible. I came so quickly."

Cyrus fell back and lay next to Anusha, panting and recovering from an incredibly intense and uplifting escapade. "Incredible it was Anusha."

"I had forgotten what it felt like. To experience the feeling of being fucked." She chuckled. "I don't mean to sound so crass, but...."

"It's perfectly alright." He laughed.

"I need a drink." Anusha got up and grabbed her beer, taking a long sip, as she stood naked against the breeze. Cyrus grabbed his beer and stood with her, their naked bodies cooling with the breeze.

"I feel so invigorated." She turned to face him. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Cyrus held her hand, and without a word, went to his bedroom and climbed on to the bed and embraced, intertwining their bodies as they began to passionately kiss each other. Cyrus was on top as he slid his arms under her back and scooped her up, leaning forward to pucker his lips around her right nipple. His semi-flaccid cock lay against her soft thighs as his lips alternated from nipple to nipple.

"Hhuuuuhhhhhhmmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmmm baby.... Yesssssssss... uhhhhhh yessssss Cyrus.... Ohhh that feels good!" Anusha moaned her approval as she rubbed her soft thighs against Cyrus' now hardening cock. She wrapped her arms around his body, closing her eyes as she once again began to enter into a carnal trance. Their bodies writhed around, his cock continually brushing over her swollen labia, sending small shockwaves up and down her body.

The bedroom was once again filled with a sensual hum, with Anusha softly purring and murmuring as their bodies continued to dance. Cyrus began to kiss down her body, brushing his lips against her soft skin as he moved.

"Hhhuuhhhmmmmmm.... Cyrusss... ohhhh that feels good.... Uhhhmmmm... I want you... in me again... Mmmmmm..... yesss!" Anusha cooed. Cyrus kissed back up her belly and kneaded her breasts softly as he kissed further up over her neck. He planted his lips on hers as he bent her knees and parted her legs, positioning his body over her waiting pussy. He reached down and held his shaft, guiding it to her wet folds. He pushed forward and parted her lips, slipping his glans slowly in.

"Ohhhhh yeeessssss Cyrus... yesssss... just like that..... ohhhh yesssss... give it to me!" She cried out with a wanton hunger. Cyrus placed his hands on either side of her, and pushed forward, penetrating her fully with one easy stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh!" Anusha screamed as his cock parted her folds and slid all the way in till his pelvis crashed into hers. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist as Cyrus propped himself on his hands and began to piston his hips up and down, gliding his entire length in and out of her.

Quickly he increased his pace, and used the strength from his lower back to thrust harder and harder, crashing his pelvis into her each time. Anusha continued to scream and moan, clutching the sheets in her fist as her mind spun around. With each thrust, her levels of arousal continued to rise, sending her deeper and deeper into a state of carnal reverie.

Cyrus bent forward and kissed her neck and breasts, intensifying her sensations as he pounded in and out. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him lower as he continued to suck her nipples.

"Yess... yesss... yessss... yessss Cyrus... just like that.... Aaaaaaayyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh... yeeeeaaaaahhhhh... yeeeeaaaahhh... ohhh yeeeaaaahhh... fuuccccckkk meeee... ffucccckkk meeee... harder... harder... harder!" She urged him on with her heightened levels of lust, as her deep-rooted sexual desire had been awakened and now there was no stopping her.

Cyrus continued to piston his hips up and down, driving his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy, when she pushed up at his chest, motioning him to sit up on his haunches. As Cyrus sat up, Anusha pushed up from the mattress and keeping his cock buried deep inside, he perched her ass on his lap with her feet planted firmly on the bed. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist while Anusha wrapped hers around his neck, closely embracing each other as they continued their coital dance.

She used her legs as leverage and began rise up and down, while Cyrus held and helped her to build a steady rhythm. Her body rose up and down, her pelvis slammed into his lap as she arched her back and thrust her chest forward. She moved her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy into his pelvis, as they remained locked in their lusty embrace, moaning and screaming,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhh..... aaaaaaahhhhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhhh.... Yessssss... yessss... yesssss.... Yesssss... yesssss... uhhhhhhh... yessss... yesss!" Anusha screamed with each thrust back and forth, as Cyrus began rising his body up and down in sync. Anusha's body moved fluidly on top of his, as he rose up and down, slamming his pelvis into hers, pushing his cock deep into her each time.

"Uhhmm... uhhhmmm... uhhhhmmmmm.. yeaaaaahh... uhhhh yeeeaaahhh... yeeeaaaahhhhh... yeeeaaaahhh... ohhhh Anusha.... Yesssss... yessss.... Yesss!" He joined her moaning, filling the room with louder and lustier sounds.

Then Anusha let go of her grip and fell back on her back, lifting her legs up to Cyrus' shoulders. Keeping her left leg on his shoulder, he turned Anusha onto her right side, got onto his knees and began pounding in and out once again. Her legs spread apart made her pussy even tighter, creating greater friction as Cyrus thrust his cock in and out, in sync with her moans,

"Yess... yesss.. Cyrus... yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhh.. yesss.. ohhhh.. yesss... just like that... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhh yesss!" She moaned each time Cyrus' pelvis thrashed into her ass. "Aaaahhh yeeeaaah... aaaahhh yeeeaaahh... ohhhh gooddddddd... yesssss... I'm coming... I'm coming again... yessssss... give it to me... give it to me!" She urged him.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around her leg and slammed in and out, pushing his pelvis into hers each time he penetrated. He slammed faster and faster, dropping one hand to her swollen clit, pushing her over the edge.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyeaaaaaahhhhhh.... Aaaaaahhh... yeeeeeaaahhh baby... uhhhhhhhhmmmm... uhhhhhh.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... yessss.... Yessss... uhhhhhhh yessssssss... ooooh.. ooohhh... ohhhhh. Yeeeaaaaah!" Her screams went on and on as her orgasm surged through her body while Cyrus continued to piston his hips back and forth, driving his cock in and out, grunting as he brought himself closer to the edge.

As Anusha's orgasm subsided, Cyrus pulled out and vigorously pumped his fist up and down his shaft, glistening with Anusha's sweet nectar. "Uhhhh yeaaahh.. uhhhh.. uhhhhmmmm... uhhhhmmmm.. Mmmmmm.. mmmmm.. uuhhhhhhhhh.... Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.... Aaaaaaahhh... aaaaahhhh... aaaahhhhhh ffffuccccckkkk... here..... it.... Uhhhhhhh... ffffuccckkkk... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He moaned as his cock began spurting his come onto Anusha's hips. "Yess... yess... yesss... ohhhh fffuccckkk yesss." Cyrus' hips bucked as he continued to glide his palm up and down till he had shot his last drop onto her hip, then collapsed onto his side and lay next to Anusha.

Both of them lay still and silent on the bed, facing each other and blankly staring into each other's eyes, panting. Anusha was lost in a deep state of placidity, finally having quelled her longing to be with a man in so many years. She had not felt such extreme levels of intensity in years; maybe never in her entire life. And now she lay there, absorbing and soaking in every sensation that lingered for several minutes before she slid off the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:30 PM