Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Mmmmmm.... Ohhhh yesssss... Mmmmmm... ohh it's been so long... uhhhmmm." Anusha mumbled. She parted his shirt and ran her hands up and down his muscular torso while Cyrus reclined the seat all the way back, pulling Anusha down with him. He nibbled at her neck and continued to stroke her back, making Anusha writhe in his lap, grinding her ass into his groin.

"Uhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Cyrus... ohhhhhhh.... Yessssss... that feels so good.... Uhhhhmmmm... uhhhh.. uhhhhhhh... hhhhuuuuhh... hhhuuuhhh... hhuuuhhhhmmmmm." She moaned loudly, her levels of pleasure rapidly rising with the friction from Cyrus cock against her fabric-clad folds.

Cyrus then grabbed the hem of her sweater and t-shirt and pulled it off in one stroke, exposing her perky bra-clad breasts. He reached up and switched on the light to get a better view then instantly unsnapped her bra, letting her boobs spill out and jiggle in front of him. Their pear-shaped form glowed in the dim light of the car, just enough for Cyrus to make out their beautifully natural form with large, dark brown nipples pointing slightly upwards.

He lifted his hand and cupped them, gently squeezing them together and kneading them, feeling their unbelievable texture in his grasp. As he tweaked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, Anusha squealed,

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh mmyyyy goddd! Uhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... Ohhhhhhh Cyrus!" She threw her head back. "Uhhhhmmmmm.... Aaaaaaaaahhhhhmmmm... yeeeeeaaaaaah... that feels so good!" Cyrus continued to knead them as she lifted her ass of his lap and somehow managed to deftly undo his pants. Cyrus lifted his ass off the seat as she tucked her hands into the waistband and lowered them enough to expose his throbbing cock. She sat back onto his lap and ogled at his thick shaft, with its bulbous glans, as it stood pointing straight up at the roof of the car.

Anusha, somewhat hesitantly at first, wrapped her fist around the base and slowly began to stroke up and down, looking deep into Cyrus' eyes with a wanton desire for release. She quickly picked up the pace and vigorously pumped her fist up and down, rotating her palm around his sensitive glans.

Cyrus then pulled Anusha up and helped her to remove her jeans and panties, exposing what seemed to be a neatly trimmed pussy, then flipped her upside down so it hovered over his mouth. His cock now throbbed right in front of Anusha's face, as she grabbed its base once again and began to pump up and down.

Cyrus held her hips and without much warning, ran the flat of his tongue along her wet slit, sending shockwaves through her entire body.

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm..... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh ohhhhh Cyrus.... Ohhhhh Cyrus.... Ohhhhh godd..... yesssss..... yessss... my godddd... that... is unreal!" She screamed as he continued to run his tongue up and down her folds. The forgotten feelings of sexual electricity running through her body, came quickly surging back and hit like a lightning bolt as his tongue danced inside her pussy. Apart from it being years since she felt any sort of potent sexual release, she had also hardly ever experienced any form of oral stimulation, or any form of elaborate foreplay in the past, making this experience that much more stimulating.

Cyrus continued his assault with his tongue, lapping up and down her slit, twirling around her inner folds and grazing against her clit. Anusha began writhing in his clutches, her mind spinning in a trance, only being able to sporadically pump her fist up and down his shaft. Intense sensations began traveling through her body as Cyrus' tongue began moving faster and faster, and little did she know that it was the beginning of an immense orgasm about to explode.

"Yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhh... Cyrusss... ohhhhhh yesssss.... Uhhhhh uhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhh... hhhhhhhhuuuuuhhhhhh.... Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaahhhh Cyrus... oh that's amazing... yeeeaaahhh yeeeaaaah... ohhhhh yesss!" She screamed louder and louder as Cyrus pulled her lower and darted his tongue in and out, flicking her clit with the tip.

"Hhhhuuuhhhh.... Yeaaaaaahhhhhh... aaaaaaaaaayyyyyeeeeyyyaaaahhh! Cyrussss... ohhhhhh fffucccccckkkkk... it's so intense." She screamed lasciviously. Cyrus then puckered his lips around her swollen clit and sucked, sending jolts of electricity through her body. Anusha was completely possessed now, rocking her hips back and forth as Cyrus sucked her clit. "Yess... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhhh yesssss Cyrusss... yesssss... hhhhuuhhhh... ohhhhhh fuccckkk..... I think I'm....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... yeeeaahhh... yeeaaahhh... yeeeaaaahhh... yeeeaaahhhh! She trailed of into a loud scream as her body jerked around in Cyrus' arms. Her orgasm surged through her body and her juices flowed from her throbbing and pulsating pussy. Cyrus continued to suck her clit and flick his tongue in and out, intensifying her first real orgasm in a long time.

Anusha never remembered such potency in the past. Her body writhed on top of Cyrus' for what seemed like eternity, while her orgasm sparked every nerve in her body and awakened an underlying voracity. Then finally she stopped quivering as her orgasm passed, leaving in its wake a highly aroused and stimulated woman, ready for much more.

"Wow Anusha. That was so intense."

"I told you it's been a while." She laughed as she slid down his torso and into the passenger seat.

"Damn, you look gorgeous." He stared at her body, glowing in the dim light. She faced Cyrus and placed her head against the headrest, looking so mellow; completely in contrast with her demeanor a few minutes ago. She eyed his cock, still hard and throbbing and in need for some release.

"Let's go some place more comfortable." She told him. "I really need to feel that thing inside me." She placed her palm over her mouth and laughed. "I can't believe I said that."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, just sounded too dirty." She chuckled.

Cyrus started up the car and drove the last few hundred meters to the lodge and parked outside the main door. They didn't even bother getting dressed or neatening up as they jumped out and ran inside, with Anusha completely naked and Cyrus with his shirt hanging loose and jeans unbuttoned.

"This place is stunning Cyrus." Anusha exclaimed as she entered.

"I know. Can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow. Want a drink?" He asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"Got a beer?"

"Ya." He brought back two beers and led Anusha to the patio. "It's nice out here."

"Indeed." She said, taking a long sip of her beer. "Aaaah.... That's refreshing. Now come here."

She pulled Cyrus closer to her naked body and dropped his unbuttoned jeans to his ankles to reveal his now semi-hard cock. She peeled off his shirt and threw it on the chair, running her hands up and down his torso again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:29 PM