Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
So 8 pm rolled around and Cyrus reached the town center of Napier sharp on time and called Anusha,

"Hey, Anusha. Where are you?"

"Just parked Cyrus. Where are you?"

"Are you anywhere close to the main square?"

"Ya, I think so."

"Ok. There's a bar here called the Black Sheep Tavern. I'm waiting outside."

"Ok. Be right there."

In a minute after he hung up, he saw her turn the corner and wave as she walked towards him. Cyrus stood staring, admiring her beauty that had a sort of youthfulness about it. She was dressed in denims and a thin sweater, both hugging her petite body, and revealing every curve she possessed. The dress she wore earlier did absolutely no justice to what Cyrus was seeing now.

Her hair was perfectly styled as her locks cascaded around her face, and her large eyes were now covered in a pair of sunglasses. Her sweater hugged her body, displaying two gorgeous mounds on her chest that seemed to be a nice handful. Her tight denims hugged what were wider, curvier and sexier hips than he had imagined, and apart from a slight bump around her belly, she seemed extremely fit for her age.

"Hi Cyrus."

"Uh. Hi Anusha. You look gorgeous." He blurted out.

"Thank you." She gave him that gorgeous smile of hers.

"You want have a drink here?"

"Ya, sounds good to me." They entered the tavern and sat at the bar.

"What'll you have?"

"I think a beer. Enough wine for one day." She laughed

"Great." Cyrus ordered two pints of a British ale. "So how was the other vineyard you went to?"

"Good, but not as good as the one we were at."

They sat in a quiet corner, sipping on ale after ale and nibbling on some snacks and chatting as the evening slowly meandered along. Their conversation started with work and slowly led to more personal topics as the ale eased any inhibitions.

"If you don't mind my asking, what happened with you and your husband?"

"No not at all." She said, sliding a little closer towards Cyrus as if she wanted to tell him a secret. "We were happily married for 3 years, traveling the world, living life as if we were soul mates. Then one day, I surprised him at his office and caught him with a friend of mine. So that was that."

"Damn. That's terrible."

"Ya, apparently it had been going on before we even got married. Fucking asshole."

"Was this a long time ago?"

"Ya, ten years ago now. Been quite happy being along actually." She smiled at him and took a long gulp of her beer. "Well, except for, you know." Anusha didn't continue, hoping Cyrus understood what he was saying. Which he did, but he wanted her to explain it to him.

"What do you mean?" He smirked.

"Oh god Cyrus. This is embarrassing."

"No, come on." He urged her on, and by that time, the 3rd beer had really eased her off.

"Well, I've been single for ten years. You figure it out."

"You mean, for ten years, you've never been with another guy?"

"Well, not ten years. But close." She looked deep into his eyes with a building lust and desire. "Soon after my divorce I dated someone for a few weeks. But that's it."

Cyrus listened intently as he could sense a desire building in her. "That is a long time." He said as he shifted in his seat, getting eager himself.

"There are days when I get these urges to get fucked so hard by a young guy." She placed her hand on his arm. "I get these burning desires." She spoke slow and with intent this time, moving even closer to Cyrus.

"So what do you plan to do when you get those urges the next time?" He asked her, holding her hands.

"Cyrus." Anusha leaned in to whisper into his ears. "Let's get out of here."

"I couldn't agree more." He held her hand, and as he stood up from the bench he had to adjust his cock from all the stimulating conversation. They made a quick dash for the car, and as soon as they were on the way, Anusha turned to Cyrus,

"It's so tough to do this back in India, especially at my age. You know how it is. How people talk."

"I know. No one there minds their own bloody business."

"Here, I don't have to worry. There, they just judge you for divorcing, for not remarrying, for being single at my age."

"It doesn't matter what others think." He said as they sat in the car.

"Thanks. God Cyrus... I just feel like ripping your clothes off right here. Just ravaging this young guy, right in the car." She sounded so provocative.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you." He said as he started the engine and pulled out onto the road towards his cottage.

Anusha told him a little more about her family and friends, and who supported her and who didn't, as he continued to drive, going as fast as he possibly could.

He had just turned into the Blackridge property, driving along the small dirt road, when he pulled up on the side.

"What happened?"

"You wanted to rip my clothes off right here in the car. Be my guest." He chuckled.

"I was not serious. I mean, where are we? Someone might see us."

"Don't worry. This is the property where my cottage is on. No one comes here at this hour." It was pitch black outside as soon as Cyrus turned off the headlights. "See, no one will even know."

"This is exciting." Anusha slid closer and swung her leg over Cyrus and straddled his lap, while he slid the seat all the way back, and away from the steering wheel. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her and brought her closer to him as she planted her lips on his, yearning for that touch since a very long time.

"Mmmm...mmmmhhhh...... uhhhhhmmmmm... aaaaahhhhhmmm!" She moaned into his mouth as her lips began to passionately caress his. She cupped his face in her soft hands and continued to maneuver her lips, sucking and licking his. Finally, she felt the touch she had almost nearly forgotten, but longed for so very much. The sensations that ripped through her body felt like they occurred for the first time. Her burning passion, buried deep down within her, was finally awakening, and quickly.

Their initially gentle kiss became increasingly passionate, and quickly evolved into a lustful embrace. Anusha kissed with greater vigor, sucking Cyrus' lips while her hands dropped to his shirt and swiftly began to unbutton it. Cyrus' hands slid under her sweater and caressed up and down her soft back, pulling her closer to him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:28 PM