Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Hhhmmmm... mmmmmmppphhh.... Uhhhh yeeesss.... Yessss... oooohhh yessss Leah.... Ohhh that's unreal." Cyrus mumbled

Not wanting Cyrus to climax just yet, she pulled her mouth off, stood up and lied down on the sofa. Cyrus quickly followed, climbed in between her legs and spread them apart to get clear access. He placed his hands on either side of her as Leah guided his cock to her entrance. As Cyrus pushed forward, he slipped in and slid all the way, pushing his pelvis into hers.

"Yesss Cyrus... ohhh babbby.. yessss.. give it to me... fuck me hard... one last time baby.... Show me what you've got." She urged him as Cyrus began to piston his hips up and down, rapidly gliding his cock in and out of her pussy. He bent forward to kiss her nipples as her boobs swayed up and down with each thrust of his. Leah wrapped her arms and legs around his body, and rocked in sync with him, pulling him into her harder and harder.

"Uhhhhmmmm... hhhhuuuuhhhhmmmm...mmmmpppphhhh... uhhhh yeeeeaaa.... Uhhhhhh yeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaaahh!" Cyrus grunted as he slammed his hips down. He planted his lips on Leah's and passionately kissed her as he pummeled in and out.

Their bodies rocked back and forth, shaking the couch with each thrust, as the rapidly reached their ultimate climax together. Time was short, and Leah's husband could've walked in anytime, but she was lost in the most intense sexual stupor of her life. All she focused on was Cyrus' thick shaft ravaging her blazing pussy, and how her long repressed and stifled sexual energy, had finally been released by this youthful virile young man.

She was snapped out of her daze with Cyrus' louder and more urgent cries. "Yesss... yesss.... Leah... ohhh yeesss... fuucccckkkk... aaaaaahhhhh... aaaaahhhhhh... yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh ohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm.... I'm.... nearly.... There." He informed her as she used her powerful legs to help rock his body up and down. His cock continued its pounding as his powerful hips pistoned on and on.

"Yesss darling... ohhhh yessss... give it to me.... come inside me baby.... Yesssss... yessss..... uhhhhmmmm... yyeeeaaah!" She moaned louder and louder as Cyrus' was now possessed by his orgasm.

He threw his head back and screamed, "Aaaaaaaahhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhh... ooooohhhhhh yeeeeaaaahh... uhhhhhmmmmmmppppphhhhh Leeaaahhh.. ohhhhh fffucccckk fffucccckkk ffuccckkk yessss... yessss.. yessss... yessss.. yesss... uhhhhhhhhh ffffffffuccccck baby.... Ffucccccck!" His hips bucked with his cock buried deep inside, shooting ropes of his come deep inside her.

"Aaaaahh yessss...yesssss... give it to me baby... yesssss... ohhhhhhh baby.... Yessssss... aaaaaaahhh!" Leah screamed as she felt his hot come fill her up deep inside. "Ohhh yesss...yeesssss...uhhhhmmmm..... hhhuuuuuhhhhh!"

Cyrus continued to spurt several times, with his body quivering and his hips bucking into her pelvis. As soon as his orgasm subsided, he began to slide his cock in and out again, vigorously moving his body to push Leah over the edge.

"Oooooooohhhhh yeeeaaaaahhhhh... baby.... Just like that.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fffuccccckkkk Im coming.... Yessssss..... yessssss.... Yesss.. ohhhh... here.... it... aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh... aaaaaaahhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk yeeeeeeeaahhhh yesss... yessss.... Yesssss.... Yessss... ooooohhhhhh yeesssssssssssssssssssssssss!" She screamed loudly as she exploded, with electric currents running up and down her spine for the last time with Cyrus.

Then Cyrus stopped, completely spent and exhausted as he fell forward to rest his head between the soft flesh of her breasts. Leah wrapped her arms around him and held him close as he heard the sounds of her rapidly beating heart. Their naked and sweaty bodies were intertwined on the couch, as they recovered from powerful and intense orgasms for the last time that night. But they could remain like that only for a few minutes.

"Cyrus. Come on, we better get cleaned up. I really hate to do this, but you have to leave. My husband will be here any minute."

"I know." He said with a frown, as he moved off and stood up. "Leah, it's been the most unbelievable twenty-four hours."

"I can't even tell you how amazing it has been Cyrus. I hate that it has to end now." They both ran up the stairs to wash up. Cyrus quickly found his clothes and put them on, neatened up the bed and went downstairs to straighten up and clear any evidence of what had just happened. Leah came down, dressed in her jeans and t-shirt again, and the only sign that anything had happened was the lust with which her eyes were full of.

"Well Cyrus. It's been more than extraordinary. You have no idea how you've made me feel. Unfortunately I have no time to show you." She smirked. "Good luck with your future plans."

"I think you've showed me." He laughed. "Thanks so much Leah. Take care. Thanks again, for everything. It's been exhilarating." He gave her a hug and one last passionate kiss before he ran out of the door and disappeared; with that the door to Leah's invigorating twenty-four hour dalliance closed and her mundane life with her husband began once again.

While she straightened up her house and waited for her husband to return, down the road, Cyrus was just about to make the turn onto the main road when an oncoming car blocked his way. The car maneuvered to the side and the passenger motioned for Cyrus to open the window.

"Hi, may I help you? I'm Wilson McAvoy, this is my property." An elderly looking man called out.

"Oh. Hi." Cyrus hesitated, quickly realizing it was Leah's husband. "Sorry, I think I'm lost. Took the wrong turn."

"Ok. No problem." The man drove on towards the lodge.

With a sigh of relief, having left in the nick of time, Cyrus turned onto the main road and made his way back to his lodge. After a highly sensual and exhausting twenty-four hours, Cyrus was craving for a hot bath and a long and restful sleep, which is exactly what he did as soon as he reached.

In a state of reverie, he lay in his bed and pictured what had happened in the last day. He had been with older women before, but none quite as energetic and sexually vigorous as Leah. And with images of her statuesque figure, he fell into a deep sleep.

He woke up late the next day, with still four full days to explore the region and experience all the wonderful food and wine. He had already visited the best vineyards with Leah, and decided to only visit a few more select ones.

So the next few days passed by slowly, as Cyrus visited a couple of more vineyards, and spent most of his time relaxing, reading and cooking in his cottage. He knew the apprenticeship in the South was going to be hectic, so he decided to vegetate while he had a chance.

Finally, after two long months of traveling, exploring, and indulging, Cyrus had come to the last day of his North Island adventure. It was coming time to face another experience and challenge, which he was equally, if not more excited about, and perhaps a little anxious at the same time.

It was the morning of the 5th of Jan, and Cyrus sat on his patio with a cup of coffee and his laptop, reminiscing about the past two months. He went through some of the photos and read his journal, remembering back on his trysts with May, Natalie, Jenny, Brianna, Leah and all the others. His levels of rejuvenation had been much more than he could have ever hoped for, and the experiences and fortunes he had had along the way were far greater than he would've ever imagined.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:26 PM