Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Awesome, sounds like a lot of fun." She turned around with the plate of sandwiches hovering right in front of her heaving breasts.

"Wow!" Cyrus stared at her gorgeous body as she walked over to him. "Uhhhmmm they look delicious." He smiled at her. "The sandwiches look pretty good too." They both laughed.

"But really, these are delicious." Cyrus said as he took a bite. They continued to chat about Cyrus' photography passion while they finished their beer and sandwiches.

Leah quickly cleared the table and looked at her watch. It was getting closer to her husband's arrival, and her dismay clearly showed. The past twenty-four hours had been so rejuvenating and refreshing for her, and she hated for it to be coming to an end. She knew she had a little less than hour with Cyrus and decided to make the most of it.

She stood in front of him, tied up her hair in a messy bun, and unceremoniously held his flaccid cock and caressed it in her soft palm. Cyrus, a little taken aback by her rather sudden action, nearly fell off the stool.

"Ohh... Leah. Uh... so I guess my other plan is being put into action." He chuckled as Leah began to stroke his quickly hardening shaft. Without a word, she bent forward and wrapped her lips around his sensitive glans and moved lower to engulf his semi-rigid shaft into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, still being able to swallow his entire length as it continued to stiffen. She increased her pace, and as it reached its full potential, she had nearly three-quarters of it buried in her mouth with her tongue dancing along its velvety surface.

"Ohhhh Leah.... Uhhhhmmmm that feels heavenly. Ohhhhh baby.... Yessss... that's awesome... uhhhmmmm!" Cyrus cooed. Leah lifted her mouth off, leaving his shaft glistening in the dim light of the kitchen. She placed her feet on the leg rests of the stools on either side of Cyrus and climbed up to hover over his lap. Leaning a little forward, her heaving breasts thrust into Cyrus' face as she positioned her pussy right over his throbbing cock. Cyrus held the base as she began to lower her body, pressing her tight folds onto his glans, which slowly parted her labia and entered as her body sank further. Leah placed her hands on his shoulders and continued to lower her body till her pussy had enveloped his entire cock and her ass rested on his lap.

"Uhhhhhmmmm yessssss baby.... Hhhuuuuuhhhh yeeeaaaaahhh.... Ohhh how it feels me up. Just what I need." She murmured as she balanced herself, and using the leverage from her feet, she pushed herself up and down on his cock, gliding her tight pussy up and down the entire length of his long shaft. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her waist and held her as she moved, her breasts dancing in front of his mouth, enticing him.

He leaned forward and used the flat of his tongue to brush against her nipples, occasionally puckering his lips around them to suck the firm flesh. Leah continued her dance, rising up and slamming back down faster and faster, occasionally leaving the entire length of his cock deep inside and grinding back and forth on his lap, rubbing her clit against him as she moved.

"Yess...yesss... yesss... ohhhh fuccck yesss... hhhuhhhh... huuuhhhh... hhuuuhhh... uhhhmmmmmm... yeeeeaaahhhh yeeeeaaaahhh.... Oooooohhhhhh yeeeeaaah!" Once again the room was filled with passionate and sensual cries of pleasure from them both. They both knew the time was short, and their concentration was deep on bringing each other to an ultimate and potent climax.

Leah moved faster and faster, grinding and riding him, making the stools shake with her motion. Cyrus used his arms to help her move with greater force, as he continued to suck her nipples with urgency.

"Aaahhhh yeeeaaahh.... Aaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhh... uhhhhmmmm... yesssss... yessss... fuccckk yesss... yesss baby... ohhh ffuccckk.... Uhhhhhmmmm... Cyrus... yessss.... Take me to the couch!" She urged him. Cyrus held her tightly as he moved off the stool and Leah wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her towards the couch in the adjacent den. He placed her on the armrest and bent her back over it and onto the couch. With his cock still buried in her, he held her ankles and lifted her legs up in the air and began to move his hips back and forth, gliding his cock in and out.

"Yesss baby... yesss baby... just like that... faster... faster.... Harder baby... give it to me... just like that!" She screamed lasciviously, urging him to fuck her hard and deep. Cyrus slammed into her, pushing his pelvis into her ass cheeks as he pumped back and forth. Leah's moans became increasingly louder and more urgent as Cyrus continued to thrust. Then suddenly he pulled out, and bent forward, running his tongue up and down her dripping slit, tasting her sweet nectar that freely flowed.

"Ohhhh Cyrrusss... ohhhh babby... yessssss... yesssss.... Fuccck me... fuccck me with your cock!" She moaned for him to re-enter her. Cyrus then sat on the couch and Leah quickly moved over to him, hovering over his shaft once again. She quickly positioned herself, and holding on to his shoulders, she sank down onto his cock, engulfing him in one smooth stroke.

"Aaaaahhhh yesss... yessss... yessss baby... that feels soooo goood!" She screamed as she began to ride him hard and fast. As she moved, her bun came undone, once again, unraveling her gorgeous hair and letting it cascade down her body. Her boobs bounced and her head thrashed from side to side as she gyrated her hips on his pelvis.

"Yess... yesss... yesssssssss Cyrus... ohhhh fffuuuucccckkk yesssss... baby... I'm coooommminggg... aaaaahhh ffucccckkk yesss... yesss... yesss.. .aaaaaahhhh yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh yeeeaaaaaaahhh yeeeaaahhh... hhhhuuuuuhhhhhmmmm!" She screamed as her body began to shake. She used her hand to rub her clit vigorously, intensifying the sensations that began to surge through her body. "Aaaaaahhh fffucccckk fffuccccckkkk fffuccckkk yessssss... yessssss... yessssss... yesss... aaaaahhhhh myyyyyy goooddddddd.... Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh.. sshiiiitttttt... that's intense!" She screamed over and over again as yet another powerful orgasm took control of her like never before.

Leah sat in his lap as her body shook and shuddered, while Cyrus held her close, feeling her heaving boobs pressing against his chest. Then finally, as it passed, she lifted her body off as Cyrus stood up. She wrapped her fist around his cock, glistening with her juices, and wrapped her mouth around its bulbous head and began to glide her lips up and down, tasting her sweet nectar that coated it. Her fist rapidly rotated around as her mouth worked wonders on his sensitive flesh, sucking and twirling her tongue around as she moved.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:26 PM