Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Uhhhmmm... yesss baby.... You like this.... Yesss... yesss... ohhhhh fuccckkk yessss.... You like it... yesss baby... ohhh your pussy feels so good!" Cyrus looked down at her and moaned.

Cyrus felt her pussy muscles tightening, as he pumped harder and harder, thrusting his hips forward and slamming deep into her pelvis. The bed rocked, the headboard slammed into the wall, and the room was filled with a lusty resonance as Leah quickly approached her first orgasm.

"Aaaaahhhh yeeeeaaahhhh... yeeeaaahhhh Cyyyyyrrrussss... here.... it.... Isssssssss.... Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh fffuccccckkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Ohhhhh yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh... aaaaaahhhh... yesss... yesss.. yesss.. yesss... yesss.. yesss!" She screamed and moaned, her head thrashing from side to side as she held the sheets tightly in her fist. Her body shuddered as a massive orgasm surged through her, while Cyrus' cock continued its assault on her pussy right through.

Her orgasm subsided, but Cyrus continued to thrust in and out, his cock gliding in and out more easily with her juices flowing freely. She dropped her right leg from his shoulder and turned on to her side, while Cyrus wrapped his arms around her left leg and continued to thrust in and out. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and moaned,

"Huuuhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhhh.. uhhhhhmmmmmm... fffucccckkkk yeeeaaahhh... ohhhh Leah! Hhuuuuhhhh... yeeeaaaah!" He fought hard to control his orgasm from erupting. Leah reached up and cupped her breasts, gently kneading them as they bounced with each of Cyrus' thrusts. Sounds of his pelvis slamming into her body were mixed with their continuous moans as if they were possessed by lust.

Cyrus then dropped her left leg and pulled out, turned Leah onto her stomach and lifted her hips up slightly. He guided his cock back into her slippery pussy, once again burying it to the hilt, while her legs were spread apart on either side of his body. He leaned forward, placed his hands on either side of her and once again began to piston his hips back and forth, his pelvis thrashing into the soft cheeks of her ass.

"Huhhhhhhh baby.... Huuuuhhhh... uhhhhhhh... uhhhmmmmm yeaaaaahhhh... uhhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh... huuhhhhh yeeeaaahhhh! Ohhhh baby... I'm... nearly... there!"" Cyrus grunted as he thrust back and forth with an intense state of reverie, now letting his impending orgasm slowly take control of his senses as it began its surge to the surface.

"Yesssss... yesssss....yesssss.... just like that! Ooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaahhhhh yeeeaaaahhhh.... Ohh baby... that feels soooo awesome! Come in me baby... come in me... make me come with you!" Leah screamed as Cyrus continued to pummel into her. Cyrus managed to thrust in and out several more times before his orgasm began to grip his senses and push him over the edge.

"Hhhhhuuuuuhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh! Here it is.... Ohhhh ffucckkk fuccckkkk fucccckkkk fucccckkkk yessss.... Yessss.... Yesssss... yesssss... yesssss... ohhhhhhh ffuccccccccckkkk!" He slammed deep into her, and with his cock buried to the hilt, his hips bucked and his body shook as he began to spill his come inside her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh yesssss Cyrus.... Yesss... give it to me.... ohhhhhhhhh fffucccccccckkkkk.... Aaaaaahhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" Leah screamed as her orgasm erupted deep within, triggered by Cyrus' gushing come flowing into her pussy. She clutched the bed sheets as Cyrus continued to spurt into her with short and hard thrusts, spilling every drop he had.

"Oooohhh baby.... Ohhhhh yaaaaa... ohhhh yeeeaaaahhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm... uhhhhmmmmm!" Cyrus's moans became quieter and subtler as his orgasm subsided and he had unloaded all that he possessed.

"Ohhhh Cyrus baby..... uhhhhmmmm yessss.... Aaaaaahhhh ffucccckkk yesssss... yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmm hhhuuuuhhhhhhmmmmmmm!" Leah's moans continued to fill the room as her body slowly trembled with her orgasm finally receding. She dropped her hips back down and lay flat on her stomach as Cyrus collapsed on top of her with his cock still buried deep within.

"Ohhh Cyrus.... Am I glad we came back home." She whispered. Cyrus rolled over, his cock slithering out of her juicy pussy, and lay on his back next to her. "I so needed that."

"Me too Leah." His hands roamed her back as they lay there recovering. "What's the time?"

"Nearly 8 I think." She looked up at the clock on the bedside.

"What time does your husband get back?"

"I think his flight lands at 9. He'll be home around 10."

"Let's get something to eat."

"Good idea. Let me see what we have at home. I don't feel like stepping outside." She slipped off the bed to go to the bathroom and wash up. Then, not bothering to put anything on, went downstairs to the kitchen. Cyrus washed up and followed her down, in all his nude glory.

"How about some sandwiches? Quickest and easiest."

"Perfect." He walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her body, pushing his flaccid cock against her soft ass cheeks.

"Uhhhmmm.... That feels good. Now let me make the sandwiches." She laughed.

"I'm not stopping you."

"But you're distracting me."

"That's not my problem." He laughed as he ran his hands up her belly and cupped her heaving boobs, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"Oooohhhh Cyrus. Uhhhmmm." She turned around. "Now wait till I'm done." She mock-scolded him.

"If I have to." He sat on the barstool at the kitchen counter as Leah continued to make the sandwiches.

"Grab a beer from the fridge. And one for me if you don't mind."

"Sure, thanks."

"So what are your plans now?"

"I'm waiting for you to finish making the sandwiches. We'll eat. Then I was hoping I could have the honor of pleasuring you one more time before your husband comes home." He chuckled

"Not those plans silly. I'm talking about later in the trip."

"Oh. Those." He laughed. "I've got a couple of more days here in the North. Then I'm meeting a group of photographers in the South. I'm going to apprentice for them for a couple of months. A sort of internship. Then back home."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:25 PM