Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Come in." She said, stepping out of the car. She entered the colonial-style lodge, warmly decorated with antiques that seemed to be collected over years of traveling. "Make yourself at home. I'll be right back." She disappeared up the stairs while Cyrus walked around, exploring the cozy yet large living space. It was clearly a home decorated with taste and aesthetics, and most certainly, wealth.

Leah came back down after about twenty minutes, once again dressed casually but elegantly. A pair of dark denims hugged her hips and legs, and to accompany those she wore a tight fitting white t-shirt that accentuated every heave and curve of her breasts. The material was sheer enough for Cyrus to clearly see a red lacy bra that held them together, waiting for him to free them once again. She had tied her long thick hair into a ponytail, making her look a couple of years younger.

"Let's go. I'm starving." She said as she picked up her khaki colored jacket from the couch.

"If I wasn't equally famished, I'd rip that t-shirt off right now." He chuckled.

"All in good time honey." She gave his groin a rub as she walked out the door. "Let's go down to our vineyard, there's a nice café. We can have an early lunch before we do some tasting."

"Sounds perfect."

They drove down the hill and across the road to the vineyard where the café was and found a quiet table in the corner.

"Won't people wonder who you're with, since they all know you?"

"You could just be a friend right?"

"I suppose." He smiled as they ordered.

After a substantial lunch and some tasting at Leah's vineyard, she took him to a couple of other very special vineyards in the area that usually don't allow people to taste without special appointments. By the end of the evening, Cyrus had tasted some of the best wines and eaten some of the best food on his trip; and besides that, had learnt a lot more about wine from Leah. As they finished the last of the tastings, Leah stood up,

"Ok, I think I've had enough for now." She said as they walked out of the cellar, getting a little feisty. "Let's get out of here." She held Cyrus' hand as they walked towards the parking lot. She pushed him up against the side of the car and planted her lips on his, finally getting to taste them after hours of yearning. Ever since they left Leah's home, both of them had a burning desire for release, and now there was no stopping them.

"Come on. Let's go back to my place." Leah said as she pulled away and opened the door.

"Your place is ok?"

"Yes. No one is around. For now."

With that, Cyrus jumped in and drove, just barely within the speed limits, towards Leah's house. Luckily, the drive was only a few minutes, during which Leah continued to rub and stimulate Cyrus' cock.

As soon as Cyrus parked, Leah practically dragged him inside, up the stairs and straight to her bed.

"Oh god, I've wanted you all day." She said, pushing him onto his back and climbing on top of him. She bent forward and planted her lips on his once again, letting her ponytail slide down her side and caress Cyrus' face. His hands roamed her back and found the hem of her t-shirt, grabbing and lifting it up, over her mounds and over her head, loosening her ponytail a little. He wasted no time in unsnapping her bra, letting her breasts spill free in front of him, before Leah slid down and quickly unbuttoned his pants, gripped the waistband and pulled them off to reveal his already throbbing hardon. She wrapped her fist around the base and began to vigorously pump up and down, almost fanatically, till Cyrus rolled her onto her back.

They wasted no time, there were no restraints, nor was there any foreplay. They rolled around on the mattress, ripping each other's clothes off till they were completely naked. Their hands vigorously explored their bodies; Cyrus kneaded her breasts, while Leah pumped his cock, their bodies intertwined as they rolled.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... fffuccckkk yesss baby... ohhhhh yessss... uhhhhhhmmmmmm.... Uhhhhhh!" Leah moaned as she lay on her back. Cyrus slid down her body, running his tongue over her erect nipples before tracing his tongue over her abdomen towards her burning pussy. He spread her legs and immediately inserted a finger into her already wet pussy, sliding it all the way in and bending upwards to graze her g-spot.

"Hhuuuuuhhhhhhh... uhhhhmmmmmm.... Yeeeeeaaaahhh baby... ooohhhhhh yeeeaaah!" Leah continued to moan, her body writhing as Cyrus slid his finger in and out. Her puckered his lips around her clit and sucked hard, sending shockwaves down her spine. "Aaaaaaaahhhhh ffffucccckkkk yeeeeeeaaaaahhh! Ohhhhh Cyrus! Fuck me.... put your cock in me... now baby!" She begged him.

Cyrus kneeled in front of her and lifted her legs up to his shoulders, positioning his cock at her waiting entrance, and sliding his glans up and down her slit, desperately teasing her. She reached down and held his shaft, unable to wait, and pushed his cock lower, guiding his glans into her folds. Cyrus pushed forward parting her labia, as he placed his hands flat on the mattress and bent forward, lifting her pelvis off the mattress as he pushed further, sliding his throbbing shaft slowly till it was buried deep in her nether regions.

"Yess baby... yess... yesss... ohhh yessss... just like that... fuck me... fuck me... hard baby!" Leah moaned in soft waves. Cyrus stretched his legs straight back, and using the power from his lower body to piston his cock in and out. His thick cock glided in and out as he surged forward, pushing deep each time he went in.

"Ohhhhh baby.... Fucccckkk fucccckkk fucccck yeeeaaaahhhh... ohhhhh yeeeeaahhhhh... yeeeaaahhhh... ohhh fuccck me babe... yess.... Yesss... yesss... yesss.. just like that.... Oh baby.. come on... harder... harder!" She urged him. "Ohhh baby..... I'm coming... I'm coming.... Yesss...yesss... yessss!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:25 PM