Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Yesss... yesss... yesss baby... yesss... ohhh fffuccckkkkkk I'm going to come again.... Come with me baby... come in me.... give me your hot come!" Leah screamed as she danced on his cock, grinding her pelvis into his and slamming her body up and down.

"Ohhh Leah..... yessssss baby.... I'm nearly there.... Harder..... harder... faster baby... yesss... yesss...yessss!" Cyrus moaned as he leaned forward and grasped her boobs again, feeling the seed of his orgasm about to erupt.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Ffffffuccccccckkkk babbbbyyy..... here it... issssss... aaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk.... Fffuccccckkkkkkk.... Here baby.... Here..... it... issssss!" He threw his head back and screamed as his hips began to buck and ropes of thick hot come exploded deep inside Leah. Spurt after spurt his cock shot into her, filling her passage.

Then Leah stopped moving and screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fffffuuuuucccccckkkkk.... Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bbbaaaaaabbbbbyyyy..... yeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh! Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh... hhhuuuuuhhhh uhhhhhmmmmmmm yeesss!" Her body bucked back and forth as Cyrus' orgasm triggered hers, causing her to scream.

They held on to each other as their orgasms ravaged their bodies, till finally they subsided and Leah fell forward onto Cyrus. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, feeling her heaving bosom against his chest as he sat back against the couch. Both were panting, their minds spinning in a trance, oblivious to anything else but the sensations that continued to linger in them.

Not a word was exchanged for several minutes as they continued to embrace, feeling completely satiated and spent. Then Leah mumbled after several minutes,

"Ohh Cyrus." Cyrus' cock still in her, she sat up and looked at him with satiated eyes. "I don't remember feeling so intense in a long long time."

"You really were intense, I must say." He chuckled. He couldn't get over the sexual energy that she possessed. Leah climbed off his lap, letting his wet and flaccid cock slip out and fall against his thigh. Cyrus stood up and followed her into the bathroom to clean up, and within minutes, the both of them were tucked under the covers, their naked bodies intertwined, and soon fast asleep.

The first signs of activity from either one of them came late in the morning, around 11:00 a.m. when Cyrus woke up with a jolt wondering if he had overslept through something important; perhaps triggered by some dream he was having. He turned to see Leah lying on her side, still fast asleep, the sheets having slid down to expose the tops of her heaving bosom. All he could hope for was to be able to experience those sensations once again with her.

He slid out of bed and went to the bathroom, then made himself a cup of coffee and sat on the patio, when suddenly his cell phone rang. He ran inside to get it and saw it was Priya,

"Pri!"

"Cy! Happy New Year sweetie!" She screamed with sheer excitement.

"Happy New Year! You still up?"

"Yeah. Everyone just left. It's 4:30." She sounded a little drunk.

"How was it?"

"Good. Missed you. How was your night?"

"Amazing. Even though I was alone." He laughed.

"Ya ya. I'm sure you were." She laughed, almost knowingly. "Anyways, I'm about to pass out. Just wanted to quickly wish you. Call soon ok?"

"Will do. Sleep well. Take care."

He sat smiling, blankly staring out into the vineyards down the hill, thinking about Priya when Leah startled him,

"Morning tiger."

"Wohhh... huhhh." He swung around. "Oh Leah. You scared the shit out of me." They both laughed. "Sorry, was lost in some thoughts. Morning."

"We really slept." She sat down on the chair beside him. "I just couldn't get myself up."

"Well, after last night, it was a fight to get up even now." He laughed. "You want some coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll get it." He stood up. "So what are your plans for today?" He asked when he came back.

"Well, I was wondering what yours were. I mean, if you're free, maybe we could visit our vineyard, and a couple of others. Dinner maybe?"

"Ya, I'd like that. Who wouldn't want to spend another day with you?" He chuckled.

"Well, thanks, that's flattering. Unfortunately it'll just have to be the day, with an early dinner. My husband comes back later tonight." She said with disdain.

"Ah, well. Whatever it has to be." Cyrus said, pleased with the fact that he could spend at least a day more with her. "Let me shower and we can leave in fifteen minutes."

"Sounds good. We'll need to swing by my place. I definitely have to shower and change before we go anywhere."

"Ok. Be right back." He said. Leah sat on the patio, reading a magazine, waiting while Cyrus showered and got ready. She knew she only had a few more hours to let off some steam before her husband was back, and she knew she wanted to make the most of it.

"Ok. Let's go." Cyrus came back out on the patio, showered and dressed.

They jumped into his car and began driving back towards Napier.

"Leah, I had a question for you. Maybe it's not my business, but I'm going to ask you anyways. So don't answer if you don't want to."

"Sure, go ahead."

"Why are you still with your husband? I mean, you know what he does, and you don't seem to happy."

"I know." She said after a long pause. "I've let it pass I suppose. I have a good life otherwise. We have two lovely kids. A lovely home and vineyard. It's ok I guess."

"Ya. I suppose it's what makes you happy that counts."

"You know, Cyrus. Not that I have to justify, or that you're wondering, but it's the first time I've ever done something like this." She turned and smiled at him.

"It's ok. I guess I can't complain." He shrugged his shoulders as both of them laughed.

About twenty minutes on the road, Leah asked him to turn onto a small dirt road that led to a beautiful white lodge perched up on the hill.

"That's our place. It's on our vineyard itself."

"Looks stunning." Cyrus said as he drove up the windy road towards the lodge, and parked just outside the main door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:25 PM