Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Leah entered a deep lustful trance, not having experienced such intense pleasure in a long, long time. Whether it was from Cyrus' skillful pleasuring, or from not having experienced such treatment, it didn't matter. All Leah knew was that she felt like she was in heaven and wanted to stay there forever.

Cyrus sat up and watched Leah's body slowly beginning to relax and calm down. She looked up at him with lust filled eyes, as if she was already ready to go on. Cyrus held his throbbing cock and slowly stroked as he watched Leah's gorgeous body.

"I so want that in me baby." She eyed it with hunger, and spread her legs, inviting him to enter. Cyrus bent forward once again, held the base of his cock, and placed his swollen glans at her entrance. He placed his hands on either side of her, positioned his lower body for perfect leverage, and pushed forward. His glans spread her labia and entered, and as he pushed further, his shaft easily slid into her waiting folds and continued its journey deep into her till their pelvises made contact.

"Hhhhuuuuhhhhhh....uhhhhhhhmmmmmmm.... baby.... That feels heavenly.... Ohhhh baby... yessss.... Yesssss..... you fill me up so good!" She moaned, once again her senses pushed into overdrive. "Uhhhmm Cyrus... fuck me hard baby... hard and deep."

Cyrus was only too eager to oblige as he pushed from his hands and began to slide in and out. He pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting forward and slamming his entire length back into her. He rocked back and forth, using his lower body to piston his cock in and out of her folds, while Leah wrapped her legs around his waist and helped his movements.

"Yessss... yessss.. fuck yess... just like that baby.. just like that... give it to me...ohhhhh fuccckkk fuccckkk fuccckkk... yess.. yesss...yesss.. yess... yesss... ohh baby nice and deep... harder harder!" Leah began screaming over and over. The couch began to rock as Cyrus pummeled his cock into her, pushing into her pelvis to penetrate as deep as he could.

"Uhhhm... uhhhhmmm... uhhhhh...mmmmpphhhh... uhhhh baby... ohhhhhh yessss... yessss... yesss... your pussy feel soooo good... ohhhh yesss... yess!" Cyrus joined her in moaning, his body now moving fluidly. Leah thrust her hips up and down in sync with Cyrus, accepting his cock deep into her each time.

Leah lifted her legs and placed them on Cyrus' shoulders as he bent forward, straightened his legs behind him and began to piston in and out as if he were doing pushups. Leah's legs were bent back, squeezing against her breasts as Cyrus continued to slide in and out.

"Fuck baby.... Ohhhh yessss.... Yessss Cyrus.... Yesss.... Uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh uuhhhhh yeeeeeaaaahhh yeeeaaaahhhhh yeeeeaaahhhh yeaaaaahhhhh... fuck me... ohh fuck me... that feels soooo good... uhhhhmmmm! Baby... I'm coming... I'm coming again!" The couch shook as Cyrus slammed into Leah as she warned Cyrus of her impending climax.

"Oooooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeaaahhhh.... Yeeeaaahhhh... ya.. ya.. ya.. ya.. ya. mmmmmmhhhhh.... Yesssss... yessss... yessss... yesss.... Here it is... here it is!!" She screamed as she lifted her hands back and held onto the couch with a tight grip, while her hips bucked in sync with Cyrus' thrusts, as he slammed in and out right through her second orgasm, releasing her juices all over his shaft and down her thighs.

Her climax finally subsided and she sat up, allowing Cyrus' throbbing shaft to slip out. "Come here." She stood up, grabbed his hand and walked towards the bar chairs that stood between the living room and the kitchen. She tied her hair up in a bun and bent forward to hold on to the backs of the one of the chairs, sticking her ass out for Cyrus.

He lowered himself onto his knees and parted her legs, sliding his tongue up and down her dripping wet slit, lapping up her sweet nectar she had just released. Leah dropped her hands to her clit and began vigorously rubbing, while Cyrus slid back out from under her and stood up. He positioned himself behind her and held her hips, as he placed his right foot on the footrest of one of the chairs. He held the base of his cock and guided his glans to her entrance and pushed forwards, sliding in and spreading her folds as he went deeper and deeper.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh yeaaaaaahhhhh.... Yessssss.... Yessssssss... baby..... ohhhhhh yessssss that feels amazing! Thrust in me.... baby... uhhhhh yeaaaaahhhh...... harder.... Faster!" She urged him on, as Cyrus picked up pace and began to slam in and out of her. He placed his right palm on her lower back, and held her hip with his left, slamming his pelvis into her ass hard enough that the chair began to rock back and forth.

"Yesss... yesss... ohh baby.... Your pussy feels so amazing... uhhhmmmm yessss... uhhhh... uhhhmmmm... mmmpphhh!" Cyrus began to groan as his shaft smoothly glided in and out of her vice like grip. He was in a trance, focusing on the deep levels of pleasure that were surging through both of them. There he was, plowing his cock in and out of a gorgeous older woman, watching as her lithe body quivered with each thrust. Her pussy clamped around his shaft each time it entered her burning folds, dripping with her nectar, screaming and moaning with the pleasure that his cock was giving her.

"Yessss... yessss... yesss.. ohhh baby... give it to me! Ooooooohhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh baby.... Fffucccckkk yeeeeaaaahhhh yeeeaaahhhh... ohhhh that feels amazing.... Deeper.... Deeper... harder baby... yesss... yesss!" Leah screamed, filling the rooms with her lustful calls.

Cyrus thrust in and out a few more times before Leah unexpectedly stopped moving. Then suddenly she screamed out, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh fffffucccccckkkkk..... yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.... Hhhhuuuhhhh... yessssss... yesssss... yess!" Her body shuddered and her head flew back, unraveling her already loose bun into long golden locks. Her head continued to thrash back and forth as an orgasm had suddenly exploded in her, causing her pussy to spasm around his shaft. Then as fast as it came, it passed and she fell silent again.

"Sit on the couch baby." She told Cyrus. He pulled out of her juicy pussy and walked back to the couch and sat down, his cock pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Leah walked over to him, tied up her hair once again and sat on his thighs. She wrapped her fist around his glistening shaft and began to glide up and down, thrusting her heaving boobs for Cyrus. He instantly reached up and cupped both of them in his hands and gently kneaded while puckering his lips around one of her nipples.

Leah stood up and hovered over Cyrus' shaft, holding it at the base as it pointed towards her opening. She lowered her body, allowing his glans to spread her lips and enter, swallowing inch after inch as she sank down, until she was sitting in his lap.

"Hhhhuuuhhhhhhh.... Yeeeaaaahhhh baby.....Ohhhh I just can't get enough!" She exclaimed. Having already had three orgasms, she yearned for many more. She lifted her hands over her head, thrusting her chest forward as she began rising up and down on his cock while Cyrus reached up and continued to knead her breasts as they bounced, tweaking her nipples, intensifying her already heightened levels of lust.

Leah leaned forward and placed her knees on the couch and hands on Cyrus' shoulders, pressing her breasts into his face as she began grinding on his lap, back and forth, rubbing her ass into his pelvis as she moved. She alternated from sliding back and forth to riding up and down, caressing his shaft with her tight and wet passage as she moved, driving Cyrus deeper and deeper into a stupor and closer to explosion.

"Uhhhhmmmm.... Yeeessssss... yessss baby..... you like that....yeahhhh... you like that?" Leah moaned

"Oooohhh baby.... Yessss.... Yesssss... ride me like that... it feels amazing!" Cyrus moaned. "Uhhhhmmmm.... Uhhhhhmmm baby.... Yessss... yesssss... ohhh yess!" He grunted as he leaned back against the couch, letting Leah ride him to high heaven, and help him release the last of his pent up lust.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:24 PM