Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Exactly. Fuck him. So what sort of mission are you on?"

"Well, till now I've been working with the family. But I'm more passionate about traveling and photography, so I decided to come down here for a while to explore a bit. I'm going to be spending a few weeks in the South with a team of photographers, as their apprentice, and see how it goes. I want to make that a career if I can."

"Wow. That sounds interesting. Enjoying New Zealand so far?"

"Like you wouldn't imagine." He laughed, thinking back at all his jaunts.

"Hey, let's dance?" Leah jumped off her stool.

"Uhm. Ya, I guess." He wasn't sure what to do, now that he knew she was married. But then the thought occurred to him that she was the one taking steps forward. Perhaps she wanted to blow off some steam and forget that she was alone, just dance a little, have a little harmless fun. Or maybe she wanted more. Cyrus decided to just go with the flow and see what happened.

She stood up, giving him an even clearer view of her exquisiteness. Cyrus glanced up and down her statuesque body, letting his eyes slowly trail over every curve of her voluptuousness. Starting at the top, her face had delicate and slightly rounded features, with large almond-shaped eyes, beaming with a sharp blue tone. His eyes wandered lower and fixated themselves on where her ample chest heaved. The fabric of her low-cut dress stretched outwards, displaying the most delectable valley formed by what seemed like gorgeously large boobs, but certainly not disproportionate. Further down, her body curved inwards to her fairly slim waist, accentuating the smooth outward curves of her shapely hips and rounded ass.

Leah smiled at him, knowing full well what Cyrus was doing, as she brushed passed him and walked towards the dance floor. Cyrus followed, getting a gorgeous view of her ass swinging from side to side as she moved, her long and slender legs carrying her gorgeous body. Her long shimmering hair swung as she cocked her head sideways, giving him a seductive glance as she called him with her index finger.

They danced close to each other, their bodies gyrating in unison with the thumping beat of the music. Oblivious to the others on the dance floor, they moved closer, their bodies nearly stuck to one another. Cyrus wrapped his arm around her slender waist and pulled her closer, feeling the soft mass of her breasts crushing against his chest, making him yearn to cup his palms around them. They looked into each other's eyes as they moved to the music, a hint of intoxication from the liquor slowly taking away any inhibitions that lingered.

Leah wanted an outlet for her to release the frustration of her husband's behavior, and found Cyrus to be the perfect source. He was young and virile, handsome and rugged. Cyrus, of course, had a thing for older women, and one as attractive as Leah was hardly something he could resist. Being New Year's Eve and alone, added to their fortuitous meeting, and both knew just then that it would lead to much more than a seductive dance.

It was nearing midnight when they returned to the bar for a break and to refill their drinks. The DJ did the obligatory countdown and at the stroke of midnight, they clinked their glasses together and gave each other a warm embrace, Cyrus once again feeling her breasts against his chest. The night continued on, with more drinks and dancing, both having a great time, and both becoming increasingly and urgently lustful for each other. Finally, around 1:30 or 2 am, they stumbled out of the bar and went for a walk on the waterfront promenade to clear their heads.

"What a night. I'm so glad we met, again." Cyrus said, his arms wrapped around Leah's slender waist as hers were around his.

"Oh am I glad or what." Leah said as she suddenly pushed Cyrus up against a lamppost. "I hope you have as much energy in bed as you did on the dance floor honey." She said, finally pressing her lips against his and passionately kissing him, inevitably marking the beginning of a very passionate and sultry time ahead for the both of them. She parted his lips with her tongue and snaked it in to find his, darting in and out as her hands brushed down his torso and pressed against his groin.

"Uhhhmmmmm...uhhhhmmmm..mmmmmppphhhh." Cyrus groaned into her mouth as she expertly moved her mouth on his.

"Let's go." She said, coming up for air several seconds later. "How did you get here?"

"I've got a car and a chauffeur. You?"

"I cabbed it. Can we take your car back to your place?"

"Of course. Let me call him." Cyrus fished out his phone and dialed Shane's number. After several rings, he answered.

"Hi Cyrus."

"Hi Shane. We're on the Marine Parade, opposite the Miramar Hotel. Can you come get us?"

"Ya, sure Cyrus." Wondering what he meant by 'we' and 'us.' "I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Great, thanks." He hung up. "He'll be here in 5 minutes."

"I have to wait that long." She chuckled, yearning to rip his clothes off. Her husband was the only man she had been with for the past twelve years, and with his travels off late, their passionate nights together had been few and far between. Now with her husband allegedly busy romping virile young Asians, she was fired up to bed this young handsome guy, and enjoy a night of deep and passionate sexual release that was pent up for all too long.

Leah and Cyrus stood at the sidewalk, arms around each other, eagerly waiting or the car.

"Oh it's been so long since I've been with anyone your age." Leah moaned as she sucked Cyrus' neck.

"I know it's kind of rude to ask, but how old are you exactly? You don't look that much older to me." He dared to ask, emphasizing on that much.

"Oh honey. I don't know, but I've got at least a good fifteen years on you."

"Try me."

"42."

"Wow. You don't look at day more than 35. And I'm serious."

"Thanks. That's really flattering. So then how many years do I have on you?"

"17, so close. I'm 25."

"Wow. Am I going to have fun tonight." They both chuckled.

Finally, Shane pulled up, and Cyrus held the door open for Leah to enter. As he slid in, Shane greeted him with a little smirk on his face,

"Hi Cyrus. Happy New Year. Had a great time?"

"Happy New Year Shane. Yes, fabulous, thanks." He told Shane. "Leah, this is Shane."

"Hello there Shane." She said in a seductive and slightly tipsy voice.

"Hello Miss Leah. So where to Cyrus?"

"Back to the cottage Shane. Thanks."

Leah slid close to Cyrus, running her hand up and down his thighs, brushing against his now stiffening cock straining through the thick fabric of his denims. Cyrus, meanwhile, turned slightly towards Leah and placed his hand on her exposed thigh, slowly gliding up the soft skin towards the valley between her legs, lifting her dress higher as he went. She leaned in and kissed him once again, passionately and confidently; clearly indicating what her intentions were that night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:23 PM