Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Chapter 9: Ends the North Island in Hawke's Bay with 2 older women, Leah and Anusha

Nearly two months had passed in Cyrus' long, invigorating and hedonistic adventure in New Zealand, and he was only now nearing just the end of his North Island trip. It was the 21st of December, and he had only a few more days of adventure followed by a week of luxury, decadence, food and wine in Hawke's Bay before he embarked on his career finding journey in the South.

The next few days were spent exploring the volcanic region of Tongariro, rafting down the Manganuioteao and Whanganui rivers, and trekking through the Ruahine Forest Park, bringing to an end the last bit of adventure before he drove to Havelock North on the 30th of December.

Cyrus fed the address of the Blackridge Lodge, located in Havelock North, into the GPS system and began the long and scenic drive, eager to spend a luxurious and relaxed week in one of the world's best wine regions. The Blackridge Lodge was part of the fine Blackridge Estate Vineyards that owned several luxury self-contained lodges, which they rented out throughout the Hawke's Bay wine region. The Blackridge Lodge was one of the finest; a one-bedroom rustic yet luxurious cottage overlooking their premier vineyard and most of Hawke's Bay.

It was nearly lunchtime when Cyrus entered the vineyard premises, and followed the GPS to a remote corner of the estate. From a distance, he spotted the lodge perched up on top of a small hill and recognized the ash-grey tone of the stone and wooden structure he had seen on the website. As he drove closer, he noticed how the beautiful cottage sat under the shade of several trees, and was surrounded by vineyards practically on all sides. If he had his way, he would never leave.

Cyrus parked near a car that was already there, and as he stepped out, a gentleman walked out of the cottage and came towards Cyrus.

"Hi Cyrus. I'm John. We spoke earlier. I hope you found the way easily?"

"Hey John. Yes, no problem at all. This place is stunning." He looked around, and all he could see was vineyard after vineyard caressing the rolling hills. He turned around to take a look at the lodge, and he knew he was in for a treat.

"Come, let me show you around and get you settled in." John said as he led Cyrus into the cottage and as they entered the foyer, Cyrus was in love once again. It was rustic and beautifully appointed with warm wood, smart and stylish in a modern farm-like manner. The walnut colored worn out wooden rafters for the flooring went beautifully with the cream-colored stucco walls and similar wooden beams running along the ceiling.

The foyer opened out into a large living room and open-plan kitchen, surrounded on all sides with large French windows that lit up the space with ample natural lighting, and from anywhere in the room, the vast view of the vineyard was clearly visible. The furniture was comfortable and warm, with more walnut wood and earthy fabrics in the living room, contrasted by bright white cabinets and bar stools in the state of the art kitchen.

He led Cyrus to the bedroom on the other side, appointed with a large king size bed that faced one of the windows overlooking the vineyard below. The bathroom was spacious, with a large tub in the center that also overlooked the same view. John then led him back outside and onto the patio in the front of the cottage,

"Thanks John. This place is truly magnificent. Now in terms of vineyards to visit, places to eat and all that, would you be the right person to speak to?"

"Sure, I can suggest you where to go. We have also compiled a little booklet that gives you the best vineyards and restaurants here." John said as he handed him a small red book. "We have everything in here from types of wines, vintages, vineyards to how to visit them, chauffeur services. Everything. But feel free to call and ask me anything anytime."

"Thanks." Cyrus flipped through the pages. "I think this should be sufficient."

"No problem. So I'll see you at the end of the week then." John said as he shook Cyrus' hand and left him alone to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the place. Cyrus took one more walk around the lodge, admiring every little detail that was focused on to ensure the best possible experience to their guests. The lodge itself, though only a one bedroom one, was twice the size of his apartment back home, and the scenery of course was incomparable. He freshened up, brewed a cup of coffee and sat on the verandah overlooking the vineyard, missing only Priya and wishing she were there with him to enjoy this haven in solitude.

After a careful study of the book, he decided to spend the rest of that day in the Blackridge estate itself, sampling all of their many wines and participating in a few wine appreciation talks that would be held later that evening. He freshened up and drove back down to the main vineyard and had a quick lunch at their award-winning bistro, before the wine tasting at the cellar door.

Luckily it wasn't very crowded that afternoon and Cyrus was able to get a sweet lady to help him sample the wines and explain a lot about the gbangs and their growing processes and conditions, and various other intricate details that Cyrus had no previous knowledge of. After nearly two hours of tasting, followed by the talks, he walked around the vineyard, drove into town for dinner, and was back at the lodge a little after nine.

Cyrus turned on his laptop and sat on the verandah that faced west, watching the still somewhat orange sky slowly turn darker, silhouetting the landscape in front of him. Again thinking of Priya, he decided to send her a quick email and a picture of what he was looking out to. He brought his camera out, perched it up on a tripod, clicked the landscape with the setting sun and uploaded it to his hard drive.

Then he wrote,

Hey Pri... was sitting at another lovely lodge, overlooking one of the best vineyards in New Zealand. Take a look, I've attached a picture. Was thinking of you. You'd love it.

I can't believe I only have a couple of more days to go before I finish in the North. The Tongariro Park and the rafting experience were unbelievable, and I know the next week in wine country is going to be great.

Heading to bed, will write more later.

Love Cy.

With that, he turned off his laptop and went to bed early that night.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:22 PM