Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaa.... Cyyyrrrusssss... yessssssss.... Fffuccccckkk yessssss... you're awesoommmeee!" She yelled as she came hard. Her juices flowed from within her, over his shaft, leaking out and dripping all over her thighs and the couch. Cyrus continued to massage her clit, prolonging her orgasm, making her moan and cry louder. He somehow managed to control his own orgasm as her body shook and her pussy went into spasms.

She sat up and let his wet cock slither out, as she pulled him to his feet and dragged him to the bed. He climbed on and lay down on his back as Brianna climbed over him, straddled him so her pussy hovered over his face and his cock was at her mouth. She held the moist shaft at the base and wrapped her lips around his glans, tasting her pussy juices that coated him. Cyrus held her waist and pulled her dripping wet pussy to his mouth and darted his tongue in and out.

"Uhhhhmmmm..mmmppphhhh... uhhhhmmmm!" Brianna moaned with her mouth filled with his cock. She slid her lips up and down his shaft, pumping the base of his cock while Cyrus' tongue danced in and out and all around her throbbing pussy.

Brianna then removed her grip on his cock, rolled onto her back and spread her legs, inviting him to enter her again, wanting to feel his cock fill her up. Cyrus stood on his feet at the edge of the bed and lifted her legs up, placing her ankles on his shoulders. Bending forward, he placed his hands on either side of her and positioned his throbbing cock in place. She guided his head in as he pushed forward, sliding into her with one easy stroke.

Gasping, she wrapped her hands around his neck, as Cyrus used his legs as leverage to start pumping in and out of her. He let gravity help him a little, as when he pulled out, he dropped his body down, slamming his cock back into her. He pushed deep into her, brushing his cock up and down over her g-spot, making her scream. She urged him on,

"Yesss... yessss... come on... baby... just... like that.... Yesss.... Fuck me... fuck me.... Come on... make me come with you!" She screamed. Cyrus thrust forward, slamming into her, pushing his pelvis against hers, as his hips worked like a piston. Brianna dropped her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him in with each stroke, creating a perfect synchronized motion.

Cyrus was sweating and panting, yearning for release, longing to fill her hot pussy with his come. He knew he was nearly there, and as he propelled his cock in and out each time, he was inching closer and closer.

"Yess... yesss... yesss... uhh... yess... ohh Brianna... ohhh ya... ya.. ya.. ya!" He moaned and groaned as his mind was in a trance. She helped him over the edge by squeezing her pussy muscles tighter. She too was nearly there once again, and she wanted them to come together.

"Come in me baby.... Yeesssss... yesssss... fuck me... give me your juices.... Fill me up!" She urged. Cyrus thrust forward one last time, and with his cock buried to the hilt, he began to shake. He pushed deep and lost control as shot after shot of his come spilled into her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh... myyyyyy.... Gooooddddddd... yesssssssss.... Yesssssssss....aaaaahhhhhhh fffuccccck!" She screamed as his hot juice had triggered her orgasm. She held on tight as their bodies were pinned together, shaking and shuddering as their orgasms passed through their bodies. It seemed like it was one wave, passing from body to body, shaking each nerve, pulsating through each bone and muscle.

Both were panting and moaning as they finally began to relax. Cyrus stayed in her as he collapsed on her heaving breasts. Her legs were still wrapped around him and her arms were stretched away from her as she stared at the ceiling, completely gratified. They slowly moved up together, still united, closer to the cushions, before collapsing once again. They had no energy to separate themselves from one another, and neither did they have the desire to. They lay together, enjoying the heat emanating from their bodies, feeling each other's racing heartbeats, soaking in every second of what they had just experienced.

Cyrus had rolled over onto his back and Brianna clung to his side. Her left leg was spread across his thighs and her boobs pushed against the side of his body. Eventually, they fell into a deep sleep. Oblivious of what time it was, or what time they had to be awake the next morning. The only thing they knew was that it had been one incredible last night together and that's all that mattered.

Cyrus was jolted from his sleep when the phone rang on the bedside. He first thought it was the alarm as he tried to bang the clock. But realizing it was the phone, he reached over Brianna's naked body and picked it up.

"Uh... hello." He managed in an extremely sleepy voice.

"Eh. Where are the two of you?" It was Jessica. "Busy night ya?" She laughed

"What time is it?"

"Ten-Thirty. Now hurry up. We have to leave." She hung up

He couldn't believe it was already time to leave. Both him and Brianna were checking out and leaving that morning, but he was hardly in a mood to get up and rush.

"Who was that?" Brianna stirred and asked

"Jessica. It's ten-thirty, we better get going."

"Fuck me." She moaned, not wanting to get up.

"I'd love to hon," he laughed. "But I think Jessica said something about a flight you have to catch."

"Ya, we do."

They both began getting ready, and as Cyrus entered the shower, Brianna snuck in with him. She managed to get him aroused one last time, and have him quickly fuck her from behind with the warm water cascading down their bodies. With her standing and spreading her legs apart, leaning against the wall, he entered her from behind. Holding onto her hips and swaying breasts, he thrust into her hard and fast. Within no time, both of them were enrapt in their last wild orgasm together.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:21 PM