Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Fffuuuccckkk.... Ohhhh fuccckkk... Brianna. I've waited hours for this." He groaned as their pelvises made contact. With zero restraint Brianna began to ride his cock, while he held her at the waist and helped her body to rise up and down hard. Planting her feet flat on the towel and balancing her arms around his neck, she began to slam into his pelvis, sliding back and forth every few strokes.

Cyrus, in the meantime, leaned forward and placed the flat of his tongue against her bouncing nipples, intensifying her sensations that were now incredibly strong. With all defenses down and their breathing heavy, they fucked with a mission.

"Fuck me Cyrus.... Fuck me hard." She pleaded. He could sense the tone of urgency in her voice as he bent forward, placing her on her back with her legs still wrapped around his waist. Balancing himself on his hands, he began to pump his cock in and out, using the strength of his upper body and back to thrust into her. The quiet surroundings were now filled with sounds of lust, and sounds of their bodies making contact each time he plunged forward.

"Aaahhhhh.... Yesss... yesss... yesss... yesss.... Just like that baby... yesss... just.... Like.... That!" She screamed, encouraging him on. "Harder baby... harder... I'm commmmiiinggg!" She yelled, her head thrashing from side to side. He lifted her legs up on his shoulder and bent forward, plunging into her as deep as he could go.

"Yessssssssssss..... yessssssssss.... Uhhhhhhhh...... Cyrrruuuss...... I'mm..... cccooooommmmiiing!" Her orgasm took control and raced through her. He could feel her juices flowing from her pussy as he thrust deep into her. "Ohhhhh fffuuucckkkk..... Cyrus... yessss... yesss." She moaned.

Cyrus continued to pump into her a few more times, sliding his cock in and out of her dripping pussy till his climax boiled over.

"Uhhhhhhhhmmmm..... aaaaahhh... fffffuccccccckkkkk!" He grunted as his orgasm bolted through him and his body jerked forward a little, shooting his juices deep into her. "Ohhhh babbyy... ohhh yessss... yessss...ohhhhh fffucccckkk yesssss!" He moaned and fell forward.

"Guess I won." She smiled.

"There was no chance in hell I could've resisted what you did earlier." Cyrus sat up and his dick slipped out of her sticky passage.

"Too weak!" She laughed. She stood up and ran into the cold water. "Mmmm... wow... Cyrus, come here. It's so refreshing." She stood with the water just hovering under her breasts, cleaning her body as Cyrus jumped in and swam towards her.

"Oh, this is nice." He swam to her. "I guess I was too weak. But you had an unfair advantage."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at you." He laughed. "How am I supposed to resist your naked, gorgeous body."

"That's the whole point."

"Whatever." He embraced her. "Now let's get going?"

"Ya. Let's ride around a bit, then head back ok? Don't want to stay out too much longer. Let's go to a bar tonight?"

"Ok. I'm cool with that."

They swam back to the shore, got dressed and packed up. Brianna got into the kayak and Cyrus pushed it off the beach before jumping into his seat in the back. They rode around the lake a little, visited a couple of other coves before making their way back to the starting point.

It was nearly 5 by the time they reached, and the lodge's van was already there to pick them up. As soon as they settled into the backseat, they snuggled up and fell asleep for the entire duration of the one-hour drive.

"Mr. Mistry." The driver called out to Cyrus as they reached the lodge. "Uh, Mr. Mistry."

"Huh. What?"

"We're here."

"Oh, sorry. Thanks. Totally passed out." He nudged Brianna. "We're here."

"Oh, that nap felt good." She stretched her hands up, and stepped out of the van.

"I'm going to go and shower and change, see you at the bar at 7:30 or so?"

"Ya. Sounds good. Ill check on Jess as well."

Cyrus went to his cottage, had a nice hot shower and rested on the bed for a few minutes before getting dressed. He daydreamed about his day with Brianna as he lay there staring at the ceiling. He couldn't get over the time he was having.

He then got dressed and reached the bar by 7:30.

"Hey Cyrus." Jessica called out. "Heard you two had a blast. I heard you lost the game too." She chuckled.

Cyrus gave Brianna a teasing glance. "Looks like you two have caught up on the days events."

"I had to." Brianna came up and wrapped her arm around Cyrus'. "Now let's get a drink."

Cyrus ordered three beers as the three of them enjoyed a drink on the deck before dinner.

"What did you do?" Cyrus asked Jessica

"I actually did fuck-all." She laughed. "Tanned by the pool, walked a little around the property and read on the verandah."

"That sounds like a great day to me. So you coming out with us tonight?"

"Ya. I mean, unless you two want to be alone or something."

"I don't think the two of us need to be alone for us to do anything." Brianna laughed.

"Cool. So let's grab dinner and head out?"

"Ya, let's go." They finished the last of their beers, ate a quick dinner and drove into town. Cyrus found a parking spot on the main street, and as they walked around the bustling little town, they found a fun looking bar. It was a Saturday night and it was pretty full with locals and tourists alike, just managing to find a small table in the corner.

They settled into their table with a drink, listening to the music blaring from the speakers and watching the bar continue to fill up. Jessica and Brianna scanned the room for the ample supply of good-looking men, while Cyrus did the same with the women. The beers flowed and the conversation became racier as the night rolled on. Brianna's hand stroked Cyrus' thighs as they both ogled at the beautiful women that went in and out, while Jessica spotted a good looking guy sitting at the bar, giving her an occasional glance. After several stares being exchanged, Jessica took the first step and went up to the bar, and within minutes they were engrossed in a conversation, leaving Brianna and Cyrus to indulge in their own intimate affair.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:20 PM