Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"That was so much fun." She sounded like a little girl as they walked towards the library.

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Come, let's relax in here for a while. We still have about half an hour before we go kayaking."

"Ok, cool." They plopped down on the comfortable couch, Brianna leaning against the side, with her legs stretched forward over Cyrus' lap.

"So Cyrus, how're you holding up?" Suddenly remembering their game.

"Absolutely fine." He said with confidence, staring at Brianna who was giving him a very seductive stare, trying to lure him into a trap. She began to massage his groin with her foot, gently pushing down against his cock. She began to massage her boobs through her top, making her nipples erect and poke out.

She massaged his now growing cock a little more firmly and asked, "Still fine?"

"Uhh... yaaa." He gulped as his cock was now completely erect and tearing through his shorts, begging for relief. But he held strong, and allowed her to tease him some more. He even rubbed his hands up and down her leg, reaching up under her shorts to try and massage her mound, giving some of the treatment back. Just as he was about to reach it, he heard someone coming into the library. Both of them bolted up on the couch and adjusted themselves just in time to see Mitchell walking in.

"Hey, Cyrus. We're all set. You two can head out."

"Uh, great, thanks Mitchell." Cyrus slightly fumbled for words as he continued to be seated till his cock made its slow return to a state of normalcy. Brianna, in the meantime, was fighting her laughter till Mitchell left, then burst out at Cyrus' slight discomfort.

"Almost had you, didn't I?"

"Never." He stood up and pulled her to her feet. "You just wait and watch." He laughed. "See you outside in ten minutes?"

"Sounds good. I need to get into my bikini."

"That should be a feast for my eyes."

"Hope you can handle it." She teased

Ten minutes later, Brianna walked out to the reception wearing her shorts and a gorgeous red bikini top, holding her even more gorgeous breasts tightly within. All she did was give Cyrus a huge smile and jumped into the van. Cyrus quietly followed.

The lodge's van drove them to the starting point and they were assisted in getting everything set up. After being given some instructions, a map along with a bag of snacks, they were left alone.

It was a 2-seater kayak and Brianna was to sit in the front, with Cyrus in the back to steer. It was luckily a bright and sunny day with hardly any breeze, making kayaking a lot easier. The sun shone through the crystal clear water as well, making it a lot more beautiful. Once the equipment was packed away in the designated compartment, and they were seated, they pushed off into the lake.

"Comfortable?" He called out to Brianna

"Ya, a little snug, but okay. It's gorgeous out here."

"Ya, and I've heard the place we're going to is even more beautiful. It's around that hill over there." He pointed to this right. Both of them oared the kayak further out, as Cyrus used the pedals at his feet to steer in the right direction.

"You're lucky the compartments are separate and I can't do anything right now." He called out to her.

"It wouldn't make a difference anyway. Don't think I can't resist you." She laughed.

"We'll see about that. First chance I get."

They continued to kayak out towards the hill, enjoying the scenery and chatting. It was nearly two in the afternoon by the time they crossed the hill and entered the cove.

"My goodness. There's a surprise around every corner in this country." Brianna looked around at their surroundings.

The cliffs around the small and secluded cove were covered with dense foliage with several waterfalls cascading into the lake. No one else seemed to be in sight, and all they could hear was the splashing of their oars in the water, the waterfalls, and a few birds. It was as if they had suddenly oared through a secret portal into a sort of utopia.

"Let's pull up onto that beach?" Brianna tilted her head back.

"Sounds good." Cyrus steered the kayak to the right. As they approached the shore, he jumped out into the cold water and pulled the kayak up onto the beach and helped Brianna out. They took out the food bag of sandwiches, fruits and some beers and settled down onto a towel, enjoying the absolute isolation.

Brianna enjoyed the feeling of the sun hitting her, and since they were alone, she decided to strip. Her entire body could get some sun, as well as give Cyrus a little treat to stare at and possibly push him over the edge of resistance.

As she stood facing away from Cyrus, she first began pulling her shorts off.

"What're you doing?" Cyrus asked as he watched her slowly bend down to pull them off, sticking her skimpy bikini clad ass out towards him.

"Just getting comfortable." She continued to undo her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground. She tilted her head back and smiled, as she tucked her fingers into the sides of the thong and slowly wiggled it lower. As she bent down and spread her legs, her breasts slightly dangled for Cyrus to see, and her moist pink pussy lips slightly parted to give him a nice view of her gorgeous slit. With one hand, she cupped her left breast, and with the other, she slowly rubbed her pussy lips, looking back at him all along.

"You like?" She asked in a sultry voice. Cyrus just stared with his mouth slightly open, unable to say a thing. She reached up and undid her ponytail, and shook her head to let her hair fly free as she swung back up. She turned around and let Cyrus soak in the sight of her beautifully toned and curvaceous body, her perfect breasts hanging beautifully from her chest and her neatly trimmed pussy mound glistening with her juices.

Cyrus' swimming trunks were about to tear open with his rock hard cock throbbing mercilessly inside. He really couldn't hold off too much longer, longing to caress her body, massage her tits, suck her nipples and feel her tight pussy wrapped around his cock once again.

"Fuck this challenge." His defenses were now completely worn out as he reached up and pulled her down to the towel. She wasn't complaining as she was yearning for his cock in her once again, to feel its girth stretching her pussy lips as it slid in and out, deep inside her. He brought her lips to his and kissed them with urgency, as she began to slide his swimming trunks down.

She pulled his t-shirt off and sat in his lap, feeling his throbbing cock in between them. He wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her up, bringing her moist pussy to his glans while Brianna placed her hands on this shoulders and began to sink lower, once again feeling his throbbing member spread her lips and begin its long journey deep within her.

"Hhhhuuuuhhhhh..... mmmmmmmm... yesssss.... Ohhhhh yessss." She moaned, throwing her head back and sinking lower to allow his thick shaft part her canal and go deeper, filling her to the hilt.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:20 PM