Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
The bed shook and she continued to ride him hard. Her eyes were closed as their desire rose higher and higher to the point of no return. With all her energy and passion, she drove into him, using her hips to continue to dance. She knew she was almost there, but wanted Cyrus to climax with her.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fffuuccckkk... yessss.... Yessss... ohhhh yesss..... yaaaa baby.... Come with me baby!" She moaned. Cyrus could sense her urgency and his was no less. He could feel his juices rising, and wanting to fill her with his load, he held her hips and began thrusting up to meet her movements.

"Yess.... Yesss... yesss baby.... Yesss... fuuccckkk.... I'm coming! I'm commmiiiinnnggg!" She yelled, throwing her head back, releasing her twirled up bun and allowing her hair to sway with her. And as her body began to stiffen, so did Cyrus'. He thrust up harder, and the vibration of their bodies meeting sent shockwaves to her clit, pushing her over the edge faster.

"Ohhhhhh babbbbyyy.... Here... it.... Ffuuuccckkkkkk yaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" She yelled out as she sank down one last time, her body stiffening just before it shuddered with the explosion of he orgasm. Her head thrashed around, her hair flew and her boobs bounced, all this while her orgasm invisibly ravaged her body and in turn, pushed Cyrus over the edge.

"Aaaaahhhhhh.... Fffucccckkkk yessss... Briaannnnaaa... yessss!" He moaned, as he began shooting jets of come deep into her waiting pussy. She fell forward and he embraced her as his hips continued to buck up and down while her pussy clamped down on his cock and squeezed every last drop he had out of him. Both held each other tight as their orgasms passed and they fell into a trance, relaxed and spent, and invigorated first thing in the morning.

Brianna rolled over besides Cyrus, letting his cock slip out of her wet pussy, and stared at the ceiling, enjoying the mellowness that had come over them. Then Cyrus turned to his side, kissed her and jumped over her and off the bed.

"Ok, now that I'm awake, let's go. Coming for a shower?"

"Yes indeed." Brianna said, as she rolled off the bed and followed him into the bathroom. Cyrus turned on the hot water and stood under the massaging jet spray. Brianna crept up behind him and ran her hands up and down his back, reaching around the front to caress his deflating penis.

"Did not get enough?"

"Never." She laughed. "Well, I'm just seeing how long you can resist before you want me again."

"Though you are so amazingly gorgeous, I can resist you." He said as he continued to soap himself.

"Here, let me." Brianna took the soap and lathered his body, paying special attention to his shaft. And even though it grew a little in girth from the touching, he was able to easily fend off her advances, for the time being at least.

"See?" They both laughed.

"Ok. Let's see how long you can resist during the day."

"You're on. Now let's get out of here. I'm hungry." Cyrus stepped out and Brianna finished showering. He dressed and got his equipment together while Brianna slipped into her dress.

"Ok, let's go. I just need to stop by my room to get some fresh clothes on and check on Jess. I'll meet you at the breakfast table."

"Sounds good." They both left, and as Brianna turned off the path to go to her room, Cyrus gave her ass a little pat as he continued on to the main lodge.

Cyrus was just finishing his first cup of coffee when Brianna and Jessica joined him. Brianna had changed into another pair of tiny shorts and a tank top, with her hair slicked back into a cute ponytail. She either forgot to wear a bra or intentionally did so, but Cyrus wasn't complaining at the slight outline of her breasts through her tank material, and the faint tips of her nipples poking out.

"Looking cute." He smiled, knowing full well that she was purposely teasing and taunting him.

"You like?" She smirked; knowing the effect it was having on him.

"Nice try, I must say."

"I'm not trying anything." She winked. "So what's the plan?"

"Well, first the helicopter ride I promised you. Which leaves in twenty minutes actually. Then a private and secluded kayak trip."

"Wow, that sounds awesome." Brianna sipped her coffee and nibbled on a croissant.

"Listen, you two carry on. I feel like resting in the lodge today."

"You sure?" Cyrus asked, in a way, a little happy it would only be him and Brianna.

"Ya. Definitely. You two go and have a blast."

"Ok." He said. "Bri, we better get going. Mitchell has organized the helicopter for us at 11." It was already 10:45, and Brianna and Cyrus left to go out to the chopper. Cyrus requested Matthew, the pilot, to fly around the similar route he had for Cyrus as he lifted off the ground and steered it towards the volcanoes. As it rose higher, Brianna sat mesmerized at the view.

"Cyrus, this is just incredible. Wow!" She looked all around. "My first time on a chopper." She was ecstatic as Matthew began to fly them all around and explain the sites and mountains to Brianna. An hour later, they began to fly back towards the river, and then along the surface back to the lodge.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:19 PM