Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
As they walked, Brianna and Cyrus continued their flirting as Jessica continued to watch and still remain a little disconnected from everything. She was pretty content walking several steps ahead of the other two, her mind in her own world. Cyrus spent a lot of time during the walk, teaching Brianna a lot of photography tips, teasing and joking with her, and taking every opportunity to be close.

A couple of hours later and their interest in the walk and nature had become increasingly less; their attention completely taken over by each other's bodies. Now yearning to be alone, they raced through the rest of the walk and drove back to the lodge in relative silence, and as soon as they reached the two of them planned to meet in Cyrus' room by 7.

He rushed back to his suite, and before he jumped in for a shower he arranged for some wine and dinner. He ordered a bottle of sauvignon blanc, one pinot noir, and left it up to the chef to decide on the food. He instructed them to send the wine over by 7 and the food by 9. He then jumped in for a hot shower, got dressed in comfortable lounge clothes, and switched on some music just in time to hear someone knock on the door. It was only the wine, and he had to wait another 15 minutes before Brianna showed up.

As he opened the door, he couldn't get over how elegant and hot she looked, standing in front of him under the soft light of the porch. She was dressed in a long and flowing linen dress, cut low enough to get just a hint of the treasure she concealed. She had styled her long hair to flow down her back, and even without any makeup at all, she looked absolutely divine. He finally got a chance to see those piercing green eyes once again, which spoke of a raw seduction, but with a hint of pureness. She looked so different from her earlier sporty attire, but equally, or perhaps even more ravishing.

"Looking lovely." He said modestly as he held the door open for her. "I took the liberty to order some wine and left the food up to the chef, told him to make something very simple. Thought we'd stay in. I hope that's ok?"

"Oh, that's just perfect. Thanks."

"Ya, I thought since we have such a nice place, might as well be to ourselves."

"I agree." Brianna made herself comfortable on the couch, slipped of her sandals and curled her legs up under her. "Now come, show me your pictures."

"Ok. Pour you a glass of wine first?" Cyrus asked as he walked over to switch on some lounge music.

"Yes, please. I'd love some. I love these New Zealand wines."

"I know, they're really light and crisp. In fact, I just started like white wines after coming here." He poured them both a glass and made himself comfortable next to her on the couch. He switched on his laptop and set up a slide show of nearly 400 of the best ones he had picked.

"I've chosen some of the few that I thought were the nicest. There are too many otherwise." He said as he started the slideshow, and placed an arm around Brianna as they got closer and watched. He quickly explained each photo, what it was, where it was taken, the settings, etc as Brianna watched intently.

They went through the first bottle of wine as the slideshow finished. "Cyrus, these are absolutely amazing. I mean, I'm speaking from a layperson's point of view, but still, they look fantastic."

"Thanks. It's really a passion of mine. So I'm hoping I can take it a step further."

"Well, I'm sure things are going to work out." Just then the bell rang, and as Cyrus opened it, the waiter brought in the food. Cyrus cleared the table as the waiter laid out the dishes and quickly disappeared. The chef had sent a plate of oysters, grilled lamb chops, and a delicious looking chocolate mousse dessert.

"Uhhmmm. Looks divine. And the oysters? What did the chef think we were going to do?" Brianna chuckled.

"I guess he just presumed." Cyrus smirked as he squeezed a bit of lemon into one and fed it to Brianna.

"Ohhh they're delicious." She swung a leg over his lap. "Come, let me feed you one." She squeezed the lemon and brought it up to his lips as Cyrus sucked it in.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:17 PM