Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Just watching this performance made Cyrus' cock twitch and throb, yearning for her touch. Vanessa continued her seductive movements, all along staring deep into Cyrus' eyes, and then bent forward to push her breasts against his chest. Running her hands over his face, she planted her lips for the first time on his, gently sucking them as she slid her body up and down against his. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her torso as she used the slickness of the oil to glide up and down against him.

"Uhhhmmmm... ohhhhh yeeessssss.... Uhhhhhh yessssss!" Vanessa softly moaned, feeling sharp sensations travel through her body caused by the friction of her nipples against his chest. Each time her body moved lower, her ass cheeks pushed against his throbbing shaft, increasing Cyrus' levels of arousal. All he had expected to happen was the same as the last time, but to his surprise, and pleasantly so, things had remarkably intensified.

And just then, to add to the unexpected, Vanessa reached around and grabbed his shaft, slid her body lower and placed the glans at her entrance. Already dripping wet, it only took a little slide lower for his glans to penetrate her tight folds. She sat up and placed her hands on his chest and lowered herself even further, allowing her vice like pussy to slowly part and swallow every inch that Cyrus could give her.

"Ohhhhhhh... fffuccccckkk Vanessa! Ohhhh godddd that feels incredible." Cyrus closed his eyes and soaked in every sensation that came from her tight folds wrapped around the length of his penis.

"Ohhhhh yessss.... Yessssss... yesssss... uhhhhhhhmmmm yessssss!" Vanessa moaned as she began to gyrate her body on top of his. She moved up and down, back and forth, feeling every inch of his cock push against her inner folds. She then began to ride up and down, picking up pace, faster and faster. Lifting her hands to her breasts, she squeezed them while she continued to bounce up and down.

"Yesss..... yessss... yesssss... yessss... ohhhhh yessss... your cock feels soooo goood!" She tiled her head back and moaned. Her body swayed and danced, her bun loosened with each thrust, till her gorgeous hair finally unraveled and cascaded down her back. Her hair glistened with the oils and the candles, and now the massage chamber was filled with cries of hedonistic pleasure as they both surged towards their orgasms.

Vanessa began to grind her pelvis harder into Cyrus' body, grazing her clit and urgently bringing herself closer to the brink. Cyrus, watching her movements, her breasts, her hair, and feeling her tight pussy performing its wonder on his shaft was ready to explode.

"Yesss... yesssss... yessss...y essssss.. ohhhhh ffffucccck yessss Cyrus... uuuhhhhhhhh yesssss.... I'mmmmm... ccoooommm! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ffffffffucccccccckkkkkkk yeeeeessssssss!" Her body thrashed forward, her slick hair swaying with her, as she came hard. Her hips bucked on top of his pelvis as her orgasm exploded and surged through her writhing body, while her pussy went into spasms around his cock.

"Uhhhhh fffucck Vanessa... ohhh fucck.. .I'm coming... I'm coming.... I'm... uhhhh fuccck." Cyrus announced, as he was just about to explode. Vanessa quickly slid off his cock and moved lower onto his thighs, taking his throbbing shaft in her palms. She furiously pumped up and down, and in a matter of seconds, Cyrus exploded. Jets of come flew into the air and all over his torso and the bed as Vanessa continued to pump up and down his entire length, till his orgasm was felt to the fullest and he was drained dry.

She climbed off the bed, took a towel from the nearby stand and wiped her body. Cyrus lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling, having experienced a deep ethereal feeling.

"I hope you enjoyed?" Vanessa asked with a smirk.

"Vanessa. I don't know what to say."

"Well, I enjoyed equally." She wiped Cyrus' torso clean, dbangd her gorgeous body with her silk robe, and disappeared for the last time, not giving Cyrus a chance to even say anything.

Cyrus continued to lie on the bed for several minutes, soaking in what had just happened, and enjoyed the ambience of the massage chamber. He eventually managed to get up, rinse and dress, and before slowly walking back to his cottage he left a NZ$200 tip for Vanessa.

He showered and relaxed on the verandah, ordered in a couple of beers and dinner, sent Brianna a quick message with the plans for the next day and called it an early night.

The next morning, he was pleased to find Brianna and Jessica already at the breakfast table, ready for the long walk they had planned. They hadn't noticed him yet, so he got himself a strong cup of coffee and joined them at their table.

"Well, good morning girls." He said with a smile, which probably suggested his eagerness

A little startled, Brianna swung her head towards Cyrus. "Ah, good morning." She said with a broad smile. "You all set for a nice long adventure in the forest?" She teased

"Depends what kind of adventure."

"You'll just have to wait and watch." Jessica laughed and said, clearly in a much better mood.

"Can't wait. So are you girls done with breakfast, or what?"

"Ya, just some more coffee and we're all set." Brianna said

"Cool. Let me grab something real quick, then we can go." He quickly ate some fruit and cereal, and some more coffee, and told the girls he'd meet them by his car in a few minutes. He ran back to this cottage to get his equipment and met them by the car.

Brianna was leaning against the car, one leg bent up and against the tire. She was wearing a pair of very short and tight khaki shorts and a white tank top, which didn't do much to conceal the curves of her firm breasts. She was wearing a white bra, clearly visible through the sheer material of her tank, which seemed to push her breasts nicely together, creating an extremely inviting cleavage; which was on clear display for Cyrus' pleasure, and he only imagined running his tongue all over her globes. Her perfectly shaped legs were slender and long, and the skin seemed so smooth. Her glistening dark brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, high up on her head, and a pair of sunglasses covered what Cyrus remembered to be gorgeous sharp green eyes. Her pouty lips were pursed in a very sexy way, and looked like they were waiting to be kissed and sucked on.

Jessica was a little more modestly dressed, but had a very attractive body. He firm boobs pushed through a tight red t-shirt, and her track pants hugged her lower body like a glove, displaying the curves of a gorgeous ass.

"Like what you see?" Jessica asked Cyrus, as he was caught admiring Brianna.

"Uh.. ya, I guess." He said vaguely. He quickly unlocked the car, put his stuff in the boot. "Come on girls, let's go."

Brianna gave him a cheeky smile, and as she walked past him, she brushed his ass with the back of her hands rather deliberately, knowing well what he was staring at earlier. He got into the driver's seat and set out towards the reserve where they had planned a daylong trek.

"So how were the last couple of days?" He asked the girls.

"A lot of fun actually. Did a few activities, partied a lot at night. What about you?" Brianna asked.

"Awesome. Went on a helicopter ride, a speedboat trip, kayaking, walking, relaxing at the lodge." Leaving out details of his massage.

"Helicopter? How was that?"

"Unreal. You want to go tomorrow?"

"Ya, I'd love that. Never been on one."

"So where did you party? Anything decent in town?"

"Ya, not too bad. A couple of nice bars. Hey, you were going to show me some of your photos."

"If you had time to meet me, I would've." He joked. "How about tonight, when we get back?"

"Sounds good."

"In fact, I just finished uploading and editing most of them. I could show you all of them since the beginning of my trip."

"Cool, I'd like that."

They chatted for a while and in another half hour, they had reached the parking area for the forest reserve. They got their belongings together and set off for the beginning of the trek. It was like many others, a long loop around a part of the forest, with several vistas overlooking the scenery. This was supposed to be a little more difficult with a few steep inclines and treks up a few rocks.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:17 PM