Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus finally returned to the lodge at seven p.m., after an intense day full of activities and stunning visuals of the area embedded in his memory for life. He returned to his suite and had a nice hot shower, letting the steamy water run over this fatigued body while he wondered what Brianna was up to.

He got dressed, took his laptop and his book and decided to spend the evening in the comfort of the lodge's library, catching up on his journal and some reading. He took his camera memory cards so he could upload all his images from the past few days, and organize and categorize them.

He entered the cozy library bar, with the deep wood of the walls and roof adding to the warmth that exuded from the fireplace. Cyrus sat on a chair at one end of the large mahogany table and set up his laptop. First, he uploaded his photos, and spent a little time sorting them out, making sure he selected the best to show Scott's team.

He ordered a bottle of a crisp sauvignon blanc, and slowly sipped on it as he began writing a little in his journal. Though not much had happened since the last time he wrote, his thoughts focused more on Priya, his feelings for her lately, and the fact that he was a little irritated at her not having kept in touch lately.

After dinner, he stepped out on the balcony and decided to call his parents to catch up on events at home. He was glad to know all was well and the business was thriving, perhaps even a little more since the time he had left. He then dialed Priya's number, and she answered immediately.

"Cy! Ok, wait, before you get mad. I'm sorry. I know I was supposed to email."

"Well, I was hoping to get a little pissed off first, act a little upset. But it's ok. So what's up?"

"Oh, the same old ya? This new work is amazing. I'm really loving it. It's way more stimulating." She sounded really happy.

"Pri, that's awesome ya. And how are things with Nikhil?" Cyrus was dying to know.

"Well, we're taking things slow you know. Pretty much the same as last time. We hang out from time to time, but nothing too serious as yet."

"Ok, cool." For some reason, Cyrus was happier knowing things were pretty much status quo with her and Nikhil, and had not gone too much further.

"And you?"

"Oh Priya. It's just one amazing adventure after the other." He said, implying it in more ways than one. "I'm at this stunning lodge in Taupo now. Went for the most amazing helicopter ride and jetboat trip. Tomorrow I'm going fishing. Living life." He laughed.

"Certainly sounds like you're living life." There was a pause for several seconds. "You know, Cy, I'm really missing you." She said. It sounded more than just a friend missing a friend.

"Same here sweetie. I don't know why, but I'm starting to miss you two." He laughed.

They both were silent for a few moments again.

"So, anyways, you're looking forward to the project ya?"

"Oh ya. Not too long now. It's going to be hectic. Getting my partying out of the way here." He laughed.

"I'm sure you are. I don't even want to know."

"So what's happening back home?"

"Same old really. Work's the only new good thing. Everyone's doing well, busy with life I suppose."

"Ok cool. Anyways, I just wanted to call and say a quick hi. I'll email you soon ok?"

"Ya, let me know how it all went before the project starts ok?"

"Will do. Take care Pri. Miss you." He said again.

"You too sweetie. Take care ok? Talk to you soon."

He hung up and slowly walked back to the suite, a bit tired, and a bit distracted with thoughts of Priya. He really felt good after speaking to her, and he sensed that she felt it as well. Till now, they always enjoyed catching up and teasing, and he always enjoyed telling her about his adventures. But today's conversation was different. It was more quiet, but more comforting in nature, and with that thought, he eventually lied on his bed and fell asleep.

He woke up early the next morning, and by 8 am, he was on his way to a fly-fishing trip with Mitchell, riding on a small boat upstream. It was his first time fly-fishing, and it took him a while to learn the fluid technique required. Mitchell showed him the tricks and eventually, after several attempts, Cyrus managed to catch a couple of large trout.

His next adventure was a private kayak trip in the nearby lake, with a chance to explore some rarely visited coves. But before he set off, he remembered his massage on the first day, and eager to be pampered by Vanessa's exquisite touch, he checked to see if she had a time available.

"Hey, Mitchell. I was wondering. I really liked the massage the other day. I just wanted to check if Vanessa was free again later this afternoon."

"Ya, sure. Let's go inside and check." He followed Mitchell to the reception, hoping he could get a slot.

"Hi, this is Mitchell at reception. Is Vanessa free this afternoon?" Mitchell gestured to Cyrus that he was waiting for a response.

"Ok, great. 5 pm? Cyrus?"

"Uh, ya perfect. I should be back in time ya?"

"Oh ya. Ok, go ahead and book it for Mr. Mistry." He hung up. "You're all set. You really liked her hands I suppose." Cyrus just nodded his head, controlling himself.

He was then driven to the starting point for his kayak trip, shown a map of the area and the route that he should take, and he was off. Equipment ready, Cyrus kayaked downstream, into the lake and off to the left and towards the more secluded part, all along thinking about his massage later.

He kayaked along beautiful and densely coated rock cliffs, along secluded beaches and coves, till he finally made his way back towards the starting point. The car was already waiting, and after they loaded the equipment back on, they drove back to the lodge in time for his massage.

He had a quick rinse and reached the spa, anxious and eager to see what would transpire with Vanessa. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by the same lady, taken through the same chambers and the ritual of changing into a bathrobe, and before long he was back on the table, lying bare-butt on his stomach. He heard the door slide open and shut, and the familiar rustling of her form-fitting silk robe, as she swayed towards him.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:16 PM