Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Sir, you can turn over now. And don't be embarrassed." She softly chuckled.

Cyrus was apprehensive but realized to leave caution to the wind and just enjoy, confidently flipping over onto his back.

"And Vanessa, please call me Cyrus. Not sir."

"Ok, Cyrus." She said his name so exotically. "I like your name. I've never heard it before."

"Thanks." They gazed into each other's eyes before Vanessa continued her sensual and almost erotic therapy on Cyrus' front side.

She worked his chest and arms; his firm abs, and lower to his thighs, just barely brushing past his flaccid cock. This time, it twitched and stiffened a little right away, as she worked his legs and inner thighs. It was an incredible feeling and he only wished it could go a step further.

It felt as though this time around, she paid a little more attention to his thighs and abdominal area, somewhat seductively running her hands up and down, almost purposely letting her hands brush his now semi-hard cock. Cyrus was getting extremely aroused, and blood rushed to his shaft quickly, hardening it back to full mast. Though he was a little embarrassed, he let himself enjoy the feeling of her hands roaming his erogenous zone, till suddenly he felt her oily palm wrapping itself around the base of his shaft.

Nearly jumping off the table, he decided to keep his eyes closed, letting things continue as they were, and seeing how far it would go. Her hands continued to rub at the base for a few minutes, after which something completely unexpected happened. She formed a ring with her thumb and forefinger, and slowly rubbed up the length of his shaft till she came to his glans. She then gripped his shaft in her fist, and began sliding her palm up and down, gliding smoothly with the oil, rotating her fist and driving Cyrus absolutely wild.

Cyrus didn't know why this was happening, and what prompted her to go this far, but all he cared about then was the sensations that now ran up and down his body. She picked up pace and pressure, and began pumping her fist up and down, faster and faster. Then something even more unexpected happened. Cyrus suddenly felt the warmth and moisture of her lips and tongue circling around his glans as her fist continued to pump at the base of his shaft. She took more of his head in her mouth and began to slide down the oily shaft, lower and lower, till nearly half his cock was in her mouth. He felt her mouth move up and down, while her fist continued to pump his base, driving Cyrus absolutely insane.

"Ohhhh Vanessa.... Yesssss... mmmmm yesss... wowwww... yesss!" Cyrus moaned as his body began to writhe on the bed, and his ass bucked up and down.

He finally opened his eyes to watch Vanessa as she expertly attended to his rock hard cock. He lifted his hand and undid her hair, letting her long silky locks cascade down her side and spread across his oily thighs. He ran his hands through, massaging the oil through he soft hair, making it silken and glossy. Cyrus continued to play with her hair as Vanessa continued to bob up and down, taking an impressive amount of his cock into her mouth.

"Uhhhh Vanessa.... Ohhhh yessss.... That... feels.. soooooo goood! Ohhhh I'mm... cccoooommm..... I'm commmiiiiinggggg!" Cyrus groaned and before he knew it, his hips bucked upward, his ass became stiff, and his cock began shooting ropes of come into her waiting mouth. Vanessa sucked harder, pumping her fist at the base, and squeezing every drop from him while his orgasm raced through his body. Almost as if it were a dream, Cyrus' climax began to subside as Vanessa let his cock slip out of her mouth and stood to stare at Cyrus.

"Ohhh god.... Vanessa.... That was unbelievable!" He panted.

She wiped her mouth and smiled at him. "Hope you enjoyed it." She gathered her long oily hair in her palm and seductively twirled it back into a tight bun.

"Enjoyed it?? I just can't believe it happened."

"I'm glad you enjoyed." And then, just like that, she disappeared. As he stood up and rinsed off in the shower, he thought to himself that he had to have one more of these massages before he left.

Cyrus' body felt completely renewed. His blood was flowing, his mind was relaxed and his muscles limber once again. She was a wizard with her hands, in more ways than one, and it was well worth whatever it would cost him.

Cyrus signed at the reception, put a NZ$ 100 in an envelope and instructed them to make sure Vanessa got it. In a state of trance, he walked to the parlor for his haircut, his mind filled with a placid mood. He was done by 6:30 pm, and walked along the path back to his suite. There was still another hour before pre-dinner cocktails, so he decided to sit on the verandah with his book and enjoy the cool breeze flowing along with the river. His thoughts kept drifting back to Vanessa and her ethereal touch and could hardly concentrate on the subject of his otherwise interesting book.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:15 PM