Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Cyrus slid off her and sat on his haunches, and as Katie sat up, he lifted her up onto his lap. With her legs on either side of his thighs, she held the base of his cock began to lower herself. In one easy stroke, she sank all the way down, crushing her firm ass on the top of his thighs.

"Uhhhhmmm yesssss baby... just what I wanted." She smiled as she wrapped her hands around his neck and began to rock her body back and forth, leaving the entire length of his cock buried deep within. Cyrus wrapped his arms around her slim waist and helped her to slide up and down, grazing her pussy on his pelvis faster and faster.

Katie's body swayed back and forth, her heaving bosom moving in sync and her luscious locks dancing against her back as she began to rise up and down on his cock. Pushing up from her knees, she slid nearly all the way up and slammed back down, on and on, faster and harder, bringing her boiling orgasm quickly to the brink.

Danielle lay under the covers and watched, completely satiated and mellow, her mind in utter bliss. Her hands unconsciously wandered over her breasts, lightly grazing her skin and rubbing her nipples, watching as Cyrus and Katie performed the last act of their dance.

Then suddenly she released her grip around Cyrus' neck and fell back, using her lower back to raise her hips up and down on his cock. Cyrus used the strength of his arms to lift her body up and down, allowing her vice like pussy to glide up and down his shaft.

"Ohhhhh yessss baby.... Yesssss... ohhh yessss... just like that.... Uhhhhhhmmmm... give it to me... harder... faster... make me come!" Katie moaned. "I'm nearly there baby... yesss.. yesss.. yesss.. yesss... ohhhh fuccck yesss!"

Cyrus pumped his arms up and down, faster and faster, watching as his cock slid in her dripping wet pussy. Her juices flowed all over his thighs and the bed, as both were ready to explode.

"Uhhh yaaa... yaaaa... ohhhh yaaaaa... ohhhh yaaaa Katie... ohh baby... I'm..... uhhhhh ffuccck.... Going to..... come!" He stuttered.

"In me baby... give me your come... shoot in me." Katie grunted.

"Ohhhhhh... yessssss.... Ohhhhhhhh..... ffffuuucckkkk yesssss! Here it is..... uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhhh ffffuccccckkkk fffucccckkk yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Cyrus threw his head back and screamed. He buried his cock deep into Katie and his hips bucked, shooting the last few drops of come he had left deep inside her.

Katie's orgasm, triggered by his come, possessed her. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baaabbbbbyyyy... ffffffffuuuuuucccccccckkkk yeeessssss.... Yessssss... yesssss... ohhhhh yessssss!" She screamed again and again. Her body shook in unison with Cyrus', in short and hard waves, and her pussy went into spasms, squeezing the last of his juices out before their orgasms subsided for the final time that night.

"Fuck! Yes! Ohhh... godddd yesss! Unbelievable!" She panted as their bodies finally loosened up. She slid her legs off his thighs and let them drop on to the mattress. Cyrus collapsed next to Danielle and the fell into a post-coital embrace, with Katie sliding up and embracing both of them. The three of them lay in complete silence, not knowing nor caring what time it was, and quickly fell into a much-needed deep sleep. With that, the highly intense and hedonistic night of passion came to an end, and for the first time since they entered the room, it was once again filled with silence as they rested.

Light crept in from the window and woke him up early in the morning, still dazed and fatigued. Katie and Danielle were still asleep, both facing away from him, with the sheets barely concealing their beautiful curves. Katie was to the right, lying on her side, with the thin fabric of the sheets forming a perfect contour of her slender body and just a hint of her upper back exposed. Danielle to the left was lying on her side as well, the sheet having almost completely slid off, exposing her beautifully toned back and ass.

After soaking in the sight for a couple of minutes, Cyrus quietly slid towards the bottom of the bed and stepped off to go to the bathroom. His mind was a little hazy and his body was tired from all the walking and the fucking. He decided to take a hot shower to clear his mind and relax his muscles before he had to pack his things up. The thought of leaving suddenly crept through his mind, but it had been another eventful and extremely stimulating experience, with the girls and their amazing sexual appetite.

He stepped out of the shower, and walked out to find both the girls awake and lying in bed. "Hey sexy, you're up early." Katie said, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She stretched her hands up in the air, letting the bed sheet fall and expose her gorgeous boobs. Her hair was tousled but she still looked divine.

"Morning girls. I can't believe I have to leave soon."

Danielle, still lying down next to her, stretched her arms upwards against the headboard and kicked the sheets completely off to reveal her lithe body. She sat up and fluffed up her hair, brushing it back behind her ears and looked at Cyrus. "Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately darlings. I hate to, but I have to." He sprayed his deodorant and dropped his towel.

"Uhhhmmm... I'm going to miss that." Katie licked her lips.

"Didn't get enough?" Cyrus laughed as he put on a pair of fresh boxers.

"Never." Katie replied, jumping out of bed and brushing past Cyrus, giving his cock a little pat.

"Oh it really sucks you're leaving." Danielle said. "Would've been fun to hang out a couple of more days."

"I don't know if I can handle two more days of you two together." They both laughed. "Hey, lets drive into town and get some breakfast before I leave ya?"

"Sounds like a plan." Katie said on her way back out.

"Ok, so you two freshen up. I'm just going to finish packing, check out and we can go." Cyrus finished packing the last of his things while the girls washed up. He went to the reception to check out and when he was back the girls were ready to go.

"Ok girls. Let's go." They loaded his car and drove back into the town, found a small little cafe. After the day and night they had had, their bodies cried out for sustenance, and they ate to their hearts' content.

"Cyrus, I had an incredible two days." Danielle said as she sipped her strong coffee.

"Oh baby, you have no idea. It was totally incredible. I still can't believe what happened last night. With two of you together."

"I'm so tired." Katie laughed. "Hopefully we'll see you again in Queenstown."

"I know. I'll give you two a call. Hopefully we'll get to catch up. And continue." They all laughed.

After about an hour of chatting and eating, it was time for Cyrus to say goodbye and make his way to the next destination. The girls' hotel was only a couple of blocks away and they decided to walk. So with two warm and long hugs and a passionate kiss each, Cyrus jumped into his car and drove off. He really hoped to see them when he was in Queenstown later in his trip, but for the time being, his attention now shifted to his next destination... Taupo.

It was during this short and lazy drive down to Taupo when he suddenly remembered his conversation with Priya just before he arrived in Rotorua. He remembered how he felt when he spoke to her, almost as if his old feelings for her had surfaced once again. The thought lingered, but for the time being his mind was also occupied with thoughts of the rest of his trip and his stint in the South.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:14 PM