Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Straddle my face Danielle." Cyrus told her, sensing her levels of urgency. He held her hand and made her stand on the sofa, spread her legs on either side of him and her pussy now hovering right above his lips. He leaned his head back as she lowered herself onto his face, pressing her dripping wet and swollen pussy on to his mouth. Cyrus instantly began to dart his tongue in and out of her juicy folds, giving special attention to her engorged clit. He held her hips to get a better grip, and continued to dart his tongue in and out, twirling it around her inner folds with greater vigor.

"Yessssssssss.... Ohhhhh fffffuuuuccckkk yessss Cyrus.... That's awesome... yesss...Yess.... Yesss.... Yessss!" The entire room was filled with moaning and screaming from the three of them engaged in the most passionate fuck. Katie was nearing her orgasm, as was Danielle. Katie began to grind her pussy back and forth, harder and harder onto Cyrus' pelvis, creating a lot of friction on her clit. With her pussy filled to the hilt by Cyrus' thick cock, it was more than her body could handle.

"Yessss.... Ohhhh fffuccckkkkkkkkk yessssss..... I'm coooommming!" She screamed out. Her pussy muscles became tighter and clamped onto Cyrus' shaft, as her orgasm was about to explode deep inside.

Danielle gyrated her hips harder onto Cyrus' face, grazing her pussy against his lips as he continued to suck on her clit. Both women were possessed, screaming and moaning, breathing heavily and about to explode. Just then, Katie held on to Cyrus' shoulders and stopped grinding as her orgasm began to take over.

"Ohhhhhhhhh..... fffffuuuuuuucccckkkkk.... Huuuuuhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaa!" She screamed, threw her head back and began to shake, her hair was flying from side to side and her boobs bounced as her entire body shook, clamping tighter onto Cyrus' cock. Vibrations went up and down her spine as her body shuddered in short and powerful waves. Her eyes were shut tight as she let her mind and body experience complete bliss.

As soon as her orgasm passed, she quickly climbed off and sat on the sofa. Danielle immediately climbed off Cyrus, leaned against the side of the sofa and moaned for Cyrus to impale her from behind. Cyrus jumped off the sofa, positioned himself behind Danielle's throbbing pussy, held her hips and slid into her sopping wet and waiting pussy in one easy stroke.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ffffffffuucccccckkkk..... yesssssssss... ohhhhhhh... yessssss.... I'm... commmmmiiiinggggg!" Danielle instantly yelled out. Cyrus held her hips and began ramming his cock in and out, hard and fast, and in just a few strokes, Danielle was pushed over the edge as her climax shattered through her body.

"Ohhhhhhh fffffffucccckkk yesssss... yessssss.... Yessssss... yesssss... aaaaaaahhhhhh yessssss!" She screamed again, throwing her head back, letting her hair fly around, as her body shook. She held on to the sofa tightly, as Cyrus held her hips, letting her orgasm finish its ravishing journey through her body. Finally, as it subsided, she collapsed forward, letting Cyrus' throbbing cock slip out of her spent pussy.

Katie immediately moved in, kneeled in front of Cyrus, and grabbed his glistening cock and wrapped her lips around the glans. She slid her mouth forward, letting inch after inch slip inside, as she twirled her tongue around his shaft. She wrapped her fist around the base and began to roll it around and stroke him up and down, while sucking the first few inches of his cock. Paying greater attention to his sensitive head, she sucked hard, quickly bringing Cyrus closer to the edge. She pumped her fist and twirled her tongue, used her lips for suction, and assaulted his cock with everything she had, desperately wanting to taste his come again.

"Ohhhh yessss.... Ohhhhh yesss.... Yesssssss.... I'm... cooommmiing!" Cyrus called out as Katie picked up the pace. "Ohhhhhh... uhhhh... yesss... here it is!" He screamed as his ass tightened and thick ropes of come began flying out of his cock and directly into Katie's waiting mouth once again. She pumped his shaft hard as his come kept spurting, and not wasting a drop, she kept sucking and squeezing till every last bit had been drained from him.

All three of them collapsed on the sofa, with Cyrus in the middle and his arms wrapped around the two of them on either side. No one said a word for several minutes as they all caught their breath, and soaked in every sensation that they had just experienced.

"Round 1." Katie said, after several minutes, as they all burst out into laughter.

"You girls are going to kill me tonight."

"That's the idea." Danielle said, taking a long sip of her beer. "Now let's go take a bath before round 2."

Danielle began to fill the tub with warm water as Cyrus jumped into the shower to rinse himself off. Katie followed him in as they embraced each other, letting the water cascade over their bodies and relax their muscles. As the tub filled, Danielle slipped into the shower and slid between Cyrus and Katie. All three of them continued to caress one another's bodies, allowing the warm water to gently massage their skin. Their hands roamed over each other, further exploring each curve and detail. Cyrus paid special attention to both girls' breasts, while they made sure to softly massage his semi-flaccid cock. They kissed, they caressed, massaged and teased; at all times keeping their levels of arousal extremely peaked.

They then decided to move things further to the tub as both girls stepped out of the shower and slid into the hot tub, facing each other. Their legs grazed against each other, deliberately caressing between their legs as they settled into the soothing tub.

"Now where do I fit in?" Cyrus asked, standing with a beer in one hand, his other on his hips and his semi-erect cock dangling between his legs.

"Right here," Katie pointed to her pussy. "You fit in pretty well I must say." She patted his cock.

"Wonderful." He said, as he sat at the edge of the tub and enjoyed watching two gorgeous women. He watched as Katie splashed some foam over her upper body and massaged her breasts as Danielle played with her nipples and watched Katie. Cyrus could tell their legs were caressing each other's under all the bubbles as the water began to splash around.

Cyrus watched as both girls play with themselves, caressed their boobs, tweaked their nipples, and rubbed their feet on each other's pussies. His cock began to grow once again, and as he watched on, he grabbed his shaft and slowly began to stroke its growing length. It quickly grew to full mast in his grip as he began pumping up and down faster and faster, as the girls began to squirm in the tub. Katie opened her eyes and found Cyrus pleasuring himself, "Mmmm... I like that Cyrus. Your cock is so delicious. I think we better get out of here and really enjoy it."

"I agree," Danielle said as they stepped out and dried off. The two girls then dragged Cyrus to the bed and pushed him onto this back.

Katie climbed on and instantly grabbed his cock, "Mmm... I just can't get enough." She smiled, as she dove down with her open lips to engulf his swollen glans and immediately began sucking the first few inches. Her damp wisps of hair felt cool against his heated body, and her large boobs felt wonderful pressing against his thighs. Katie began to bob her head up and down, sucking and licking, pumping his shaft with her fist, while Danielle slid under Katie and puckered her lips around her pussy and began sucking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:13 PM