Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Alright girls, let's go." He said, admiring Katie's boobs as they pushed through her t-shirt without anything in between. He was itching to get his hands on them and suck her delicious looking nipples and massage their ample flesh. "Oh how I can't wait to get you two alone in my room." He said, driving along with a raging erection in his shorts.

They stopped by Danielle's and Katie's hotel so they could quickly change into something more comfortable.

"You carry on to the bar, we'll see you there." Danielle called out as the girls jumped out. "The same bar as the other night ya?"

"Ya, the same one. See you in a bit." He gave her a wink before driving off.

Cyrus, John and Roger went on to the bar, got themselves one of the last tables left, and ordered some beers. The pre-game show was going on, and India had just won the toss and chosen to bat. The commentators were talking about the aggressive Indian batting lineup, and the challenges the Kiwi bowlers were bound to face.

The three guys chatted and sipped on their beers. Cyrus listened to John and Roger telling him all about what they do, as they listened to Cyrus explaining where his life was headed. Just then, the three girls walked in, looking like three sirens. Cindy led the way, her hair styled beautifully as it flowed down her back in thick brown locks. Every curve of her body was accentuated with her tight jeans and top as she swayed towards them.

"Too bad she's involved with John." Cyrus thought to himself, as he diverted his gaze to Danielle and Katie. Danielle was wearing a long, flowing white linen dress and had left her long hazel hair loose as it flowed down her front right side. With hardly any make up on, her skin glowed in the dim light of the bar as she came and sat in front of Cyrus, giving him a glimmering smile.

Katie was wearing a tight pair of denims that hugged the swell of her hips, sitting low on her slim waist. Her low-cut top was snug, pushing together her bountiful boobs, and forming an irresistible hollow that Cyrus wanted to bury himself in. Her hair too was left loose, and cascaded down her back in thick and rich, wavy golden locks, that glistened in the light she was standing under. She once again reminded Cyrus a little bit of Jenny, just a few years elder, guessing her to be around thirty. Cyrus did have a thing for older women, and Katie fit the bill perfectly.

She sat next to Cyrus, and the girls ordered their drinks. Cyrus hoped that India, having chosen to bat first, would rack up enough runs to ease the job of their not so strong bowling attack. New Zealand had faired decently well lately, with a few strong hitters in their squad. The game had begun, as it did on their table. Danielle watched as Katie snuggled up closer to Cyrus, and began caressing his thighs as they watched the game.

The beers flowed, so did the runs from the bats of the Indians, and halfway through the innings, India had put up a good score with just 3 wickets down. The innings continued with the same fervor as it had started, as did the rivalry between Cyrus and his new friends. Towards the end of the Indian innings, the batsmen had put up a very challenging 210 runs in just 20 overs, a total the Kiwis were going to find extremely daunting to chase.

More beers flowed, as the Kiwi innings got underway. They began well, and were steadily adding runs to the scoreboard. In the meantime, the beers were loosening up Cyrus and the girls, who were now seated on either side of him. Katie continued to massage his thighs, while Danielle now leaned into him and rested her back against him. His arm was wrapped around her neck and he playfully twirled her locks in his fingers.

Halfway through the Kiwi innings, they were 5 wickets down, but still in a decent position. Roger, John and Cindy were getting quite excited at the prospect of the Kiwis actually pulling it off. But Katie and Danielle were more or less engrossed in Cyrus, who also focused more on the girls rather than the match. He now had his other arm around Katie, and placed his hand over her firm right breast, and was gently stroking its ample mass. All three of them were now on the verge of uncontrollable lust, with levels of arousal quickly rising.

In the next couple of overs, the Kiwis lost a couple of crucial wickets, which more or less sealed the match for the Indians. Soon, the match came to an end, and India had beaten New Zealand by 20 runs, and secured a berth in the semi-finals.

"I told you it was going to be a thrashing." Cyrus laughed as his Kiwi friends were disappointed. They finished the last of their beers and ordered some sandwiches.

Danielle whispered into Cyrus' ears, "Let's go back to your room soon, ok?"

"Most definitely." He whispered back into her ears, before turning to Katie. "Katie, you ready to leave soon ya?" He asked

"Hell ya." She whispered. "You've been rubbing my boob for so long, you have no idea what you've done to me." She laughed.

"You have no idea how my cock is throbbing inside these shorts of mine." He laughed.

They ate as fast as they could, eager to get back to Cyrus' room and rip each other's clothes off. As soon as they were done, John and Cindy excused themselves and left, while Roger bumped into some friends from Queenstown and disappeared to the other end of the bar. Leaving the three of them alone, Cyrus, Danielle and Katie made a quick exit, and with his arms around the gorgeous girls, they walked towards the car.

"Cyrus, let me drive. I've only had a couple of beers. It'll be better." Danielle said

"Ya, that's better I think." He handed her the keys. She unlocked the car and got into the driver's seat, as Katie pulled Cyrus into the backseat with her.

"Ohhh...mmmmm... Katie...." Cyrus mumbled as he was pulled into the car.

She instantly straddled him, and moved in to plant her luscious lips onto his, finally making some contact with each other. She began to vigorously kiss him, holding his face in her soft hands, as her mouth began doing wonders on his lips. She parted his lips with hers, and darted her tongue in and out, while rocking her lower body slowly on his crotch. Cyrus ran his hands under her t-shirt and up her smooth and firm back, feeling the heat emanating from her. He gently grazed up and down, as Katie's kissing became more urgent, their muffled moans filling the car.

"Hey darling, save some for me." Danielle called out from the front seat, as she peered into the rearview mirror to see Katie rocking back and forth on Cyrus' lap.

"From what you told me Dani, it certainly feels like he's got plenty to go around." Katie said as she paused from kissing. She began to rock her ass faster, rubbing against his rapidly hardening cock, and sucking hard on his lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:12 PM