Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
"Enjoying the show?" Danielle laughed

"Uh. What?" Cyrus fumbled for words. "Actually, I am." He said, smiling back at her.

Both girls laughed aloud, knowing the effect they were having on him. "He really does like to stare. It's the second time I've caught him." Katie looked back at Danielle.

"Second time?" Cyrus wondered what his first time was.

"In the lobby, just now, you were undressing me with your eyes." Katie placed a hand on his thighs

"Well, I suppose I was." He shrugged his shoulders and submitted to the fact that he was caught.

"It's ok, I don't mind. I kind of liked it in fact." She rubbed his thigh a little. "It turns me on."

Cyrus just loved where this was heading, and his levels of excitement had just jumped to another level. He quickly started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot and caught up with Roger a few meters down the road.

"Ok.... now can I have some details please?" Katie once again tried to find out what had happened the night before.

"I told you darling, you'll find out soon enough." Danielle enjoyed teasing her.

Cyrus continued to drive but his mind was on the two of them, and the possibilities of what might happen. In about twenty minutes, they pulled off the main road and onto a small dirt track that led deeper into the forest. Five hundred meters down, they pulled off and parked in a small opening. They got their things together, locked the car and headed further along the dirt path.

The path wound deep into the forest and as the growth got thicker, it got darker and much cooler. The air was a little damp as barely any sunlight came through the trees. They got off the path and began to follow a small stream that flowed.

"A fellow I met at breakfast today morning, told me about this walk. He said to follow this stream about two kilometers down, and catch another path that will take us along the edge of a hill with beautiful views. The path winds around and eventually lands up close to where we began." Roger explained to everyone as they began following the stream.

Soon, they came across the second path and within minutes they found themselves trekking along the edge of a cliff, overlooking a valley below, with rolling hills covered with thick foliage, and a light mist floating through. It was extremely serene, with nobody else to break the silence, as they sat on the edge and admired the view for several minutes. Though Cyrus had already seen and experienced many such sites, somehow he never tired from them as he sat in silence and soaked it all in. A few minutes later, they were off again, along the path that now slowly wound its way back to towards the beginning of the trek.

All along, Danielle, Katie and Cyrus walked close to each other, with Katie being especially feisty. She constantly pinched Cyrus' or Danielle's asses, rubbed hers onto Cyrus' crotch and kissed his neck every now and then. She was certainly heating things up between them, and making Cyrus want more and more. Occasionally Danielle got in on the action and teased Cyrus, rubbed his cock through his shorts and to take things one level further, she even gave Katie a long and passionate kiss on her lips, right in front of his eyes. Cyrus found it really hard to control himself, but somehow managed to continue along the path and preserve some of his sanity for the rest of the walk.

A couple of hours later, they were at the end of the path where a sign pointed them in the direction of the starting point, near where they had parked. As they approached the end of the walk, they all decided to go to a nearby lake for a swim and a picnic. As soon as the three of them were back in Cyrus' car, he groaned out,

"Ohhh goodness. You two girls are too much to handle. I can barely control myself!" They couldn't stop laughing as they enjoyed the effect they had on him.

"Come on, if you can't handle that, how're you going to handle us together at night?" Katie revealed the grand plan her and Danielle had been scheming up.

"Really now? Two of you? And me? Together in my room? Now that I can handle." Cyrus had a huge grin as he pulled out of the parking spot and raced his way along the path, only imagining the two of these beauties, naked in his room.

"I'm sure you can. So you better hold yourself, we'll take care of your predicament at night." Danielle chuckled.

The drive to the lake was short, and they found a nice quiet spot to spread out some blankets. None of them were equipped with any swimming gear, so they had to improvise. The guys quickly stripped to their boxers and the girls had to strip down to their undergarments. Cyrus had already gotten a fair share of Danielle's gorgeous body, but for the first time, he was treated to a close up view of Katie and Cindy.

Katie quickly stripped out of her tight t-shirt and shorts, almost as if she were in a rush to display her gorgeous body to Cyrus, and stood in a pair of skimpy white thongs and a bra that could barely contain her beautiful breasts. They were definitely large, but not oversized or disproportionate to her body. Even with the bra on, he could tell they were firm and perfectly shaped, without any sag. Her long and thick locks were once again tied in a tight bun, which gently bounced along with her boobs as she made her way to the water.

Cindy seemed a little shyer, and slowly took off her t-shirt first. She had a more modest and concealing bra on that contained a pair of medium sized, beautifully rounded breasts. She then tied up her long brown hair into a ponytail before removing her pants and quickly entering the water to avoid any more attention.

Cyrus moved his attention back to Katie, who was now standing waist deep in the water, looking like a sultry mermaid. As Danielle brushed past him and entered the water, all he could imagine was these two beauties, naked in his bed at night, performing acts of hedonism on one another. Before his cock became embarrassingly rigid, he entered the water and waded towards the girls.

Danielle and Katie continued to tease him as he enjoyed watching their erect nipples poking out of their now translucent bras. The others had now waded towards them, and they swam around and chatted for a while. Danielle and Katie remained especially close to Cyrus, as the three of them continued to enjoy their teasing moments.

"You having a good time so far Cyrus?" Roger asked.

"Way better than I had hoped, for sure." He smiled, hinting at Danielle and Katie's constant flirting. "It's been a fabulous trip so far. I just can't believe it sometimes. The places I've seen, the things I've been able to do, the people I've met. Just incredible."

"So where are you off to from here?" Cindy asked.

"I'm off to Taupo tomorrow, then on to Tongariro. I'll then spend a week in Hawke's Bay before I go to the South Island. I'm meeting a group of professional photographers down there actually. They're letting me work on a project with them."

"Wow, that's really cool. So is that what you do?"

"Not as of now. But I hope to. That's sort of one of the purposes of this trip. To figure out what I really want to do."

"What's the other purpose?" Katie laughed and asked, as they prepared to step out of the lake.

"That I'll have to tell you in private." He joked, as he wiped himself with a small hand towel and lay down on the blanket.

"Tell, or show?"

"Guess you'll just have to find out." They all laughed. Cyrus grabbed them all a beer and some chips from the nearby basket, as they settled down and chatted for another hour or so before they had to head back.

"Come on, we have a match to watch. Or a thrashing more like." Cyrus said, looking at his watch to see it was nearly 6 pm.

Danielle and Katie went behind the car to remove their damp undergarments and wear their clothes before climbing back into the car. Cyrus put his t-shirt back on and got in, gazing over at the girls.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:12 PM