Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
At some point in the morning, Danielle stirred from her deep slumber to find Cyrus fast asleep next to her. Images of the night before flashed in her mind, instantly creating a deep burning in her pussy. She imagined Cyrus' manhood gliding in and out of her burning pussy, taking her to levels of pleasure she hadn't experience in a long time. She closed her eyes and her hand traveled lower down her body and vigorously began to rub her clit. She imagined Cyrus thrusting his cock into her, in the shower and on the bed, and began to rub her clit more vigorously, bringing her close to another orgasm.

"Uhhhhh... fffuuuucckkkk....ohhhh... goooddd... yesss... yesss... yesss... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss!" She moaned as an orgasm quickly ripped through her, making her body shake and causing her to arch her back and scream out.

"Huh, what...." Cyrus suddenly awoke to find Danielle in the midst of her self-induced orgasm. Her back was arched up, her eyes closed, and her legs spread. Her right hand was vigorously rubbing her clit and her left hand twirling her left nipple. Finally her body relaxed and she lay back on the bed, turned and smiled at Cyrus.

"Sorry to wake you, but I just got an image of your cock in my pussy and I couldn't resist." She laughed.

"You are one insatiable woman!" He laughed.

Danielle got out of bed and went to the bathroom. "Come on, we better get going. It's nearly 8 a.m. and we have to meet the rest of the group at 9 at my hotel."

"Lovely. Make me watch something like that and then we have to leave." He laughed.

"Come on, it'll be fun. Besides, you better save energy for tonight. You'll need twice as much." She snickered. "Now come here, let's have a shower."

"What do you mean, twice?" He rolled out of bed.

"You'll see." She disappeared into the bathroom.

They got ready and quickly headed for Danielle's hotel. They didn't have time for breakfast so they picked up some coffee in town, and as they reached the hotel, Katie, Roger and Cindy were already in the lobby and John was on his way down.

"Well, look who's here." Katie teased. "We didn't think you two would show up."

"We almost didn't." Cyrus said with a wry smile. "Danielle here..."

"Uh, later." Danielle quickly placed her hand on Cyrus' mouth.

"Come on, details please." Katie whispered. Cyrus smiled at her, soaking in her bounteous body.

"Later. You'll get your chances." Danielle winked. Cyrus noticed her and had a strong feeling of what was in store for him. He quickly remembered Danielle mentioning something the night before as well.

Cyrus continued to give her statuesque body a much closer glance. Her long mane was tied in a high ponytail, the glistening blonde color shimmering in the sunlight creeping through the windows. Her boobs looked large, creating beautiful mounds under her v-neck t-shirt and forming a taunting cleavage. He could only hope to get his hands on those and feel their weight and form. She kept herself in good shape, and he could spot firm abs peaking out from her t-shirt that was cut short. She wore track pants so he couldn't get a look at her legs, but from the day before, he remembered them being pretty long and slender. Her eyes were seductive and playful and a lovely steel grey. Cyrus knew she would be fun in bed, and would definitely give him a solid ride.

Cyrus was snapped out of a daze as Roger said, "Ok people, let's get going. Cyrus, we were thinking of doing a couple of things. We thought we'd go for a walk and a picnic, and then a skydive if you're up for it."

"Sure, anything is cool with me. One thing though. We all have to get back into town before 7. India plays New Zealand in the T20 world cup today. We have to watch that."

"Oh ya. So you want to see us thrash you guys?" John teased

"No chance!" Cyrus laughed.

"Alright then, lets go."

They split up into two groups, and Danielle and Katie rode with Cyrus again. This time, Katie took the front seat, which Cyrus was rather excited about. He could smell her fresh and seductive scent as she shifted in her seat and got comfortable, and as she undid her ponytail and tousled her hair, it wafted through the car even more. Cyrus continued to stare as she gathered her hair neatly and curled it up into a tight bun before tying it up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:11 PM