Misc. Erotica Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay
Finally, all their pent up tension was released in the form of a massive climax, and their bodies began to relax. Cyrus lifted Danielle off the ledge as they once again stood together under the refreshing shower.

"Goodness Cyrus. That felt so fucking good. Just what we needed I think. A right well fucking." They both began to laugh.

"That certainly was a no nonsense fuck." They soaped each other, further exploring each other's bodies, paying more attention to certain sensitive areas, all with a sense of renewed urgency. Cyrus helped Danielle shampoo her long hair and once they were rinsed off and dry, Danielle dragged Cyrus to the bed and pushed him onto it.

"Now lie back and relax." She said as she climbed onto the bed and kneeled in between his legs. Cyrus lay on the bed, and perched himself up on his elbows as he watched Danielle grab his flaccid shaft and begin to gently stroke. She stared into his eyes, none of the lust having dissipated from their tryst in the shower. Her palm glided up and down Cyrus' hardening cock, the hunger once again building.

Cyrus' cock grew to its full potential in no time, once again throbbing in Danielle's palm. She puckered her lips and dropped her mouth onto his swollen glans and began to gently suck. She twirled her tongue around the spongy flesh, applying pressure to the cluster of sensitive nerves. Having just released all the pent up tension, Cyrus could lay back and enjoy every feeling and every sensation without the dire urge to explode instantly.

"Mmmm... yesss baby... uhhhhhmmm.... That feels sooo good." He quietly whispered as Danielle continued her sensual treatment, having swallowed a few inches of his cock and snaking her tongue over the meaty flesh. She began to bob her head up and down, filling the room with slurping and sucking sounds, coupled with Cyrus' erotic moans. Her damp tresses brushed against Cyrus' thighs and abdomen, intensifying the sensations that were now traveling through his body.

While one of her hands continued to twist around Cyrus' shaft, Danielle lowered her other hand between her legs, and began to rotate the surface of fingers over engorged clit. Instantly, the sounds of Danielle's moaning, muffled by Cyrus' cock in her mouth, added to the already lustful moans.

Danielle continued to bob her head up and down, slurping at Cyrus' cock a few more times, and rotating her fist around the base. Then Cyrus sat up and pulled her off him, turned her over and lay her onto her back. He slid lower and kneeled between her legs and stared at her sultry body sprawled in front of him.

"You're gorgeous Danielle." Is all he said before he leaned forward and puckered his lips around her right nipple. His hand cupped around her left breast and softly massaged the pliant flesh, as he continued to gently suck her nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh ffuccck Cyrus.... Uuuhhhhhmmmm yaaaaa... my nipples are so sensitive." She reminded him again. Cyrus alternated his lips from right to left, sucking on her fleshy nibs and massaging her boobs with his hands. He then moved further up her body and began kissing up her chest, tracing his tongue over her soft skin and neck to press his lips against hers once again. While his hands continued to play with her bosom, he engaged his lips in a passionate lock with hers. Danielle wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer, feeling his manhood pressing up against the inside of her thighs.

Kissing her for a few moments, Cyrus then began his journey down her body once again. He kissed lower as he went, tracing his tongue over her nipples, and down her firm belly to her sensitive lower abdomen. The feeling of his tongue made her back arch upwards,

"Uhhhhhhmmmmm yeaaaaah Cyrus..... ohhhh yeeeaaah... uhhhmmmm."

Cyrus parted her legs as he moved lower, kissing the soft skin of her inner thighs as he approached her hot and wet labia. Her hairless pussy accentuated the puffiness of her highly aroused pussy and as he used his fingers to gently part the outer labia, he could see how sopping wet she had become. Then, he placed the tip of his tongue at the base of her slit, and with the flat of his tongue, he grazed upwards, lapping up all the juices she had cooked up.

Cyrus reached his hand around her left thigh, used his index finger and thumb and parted her lips to expose her juicy pink inner flesh. Her tight slit was dripping with moistness and burning with pleasure and begging to be eaten and sucked. Spreading a little more, he exposed her engorged clit, poking out from under her hood. He bent forward and slowly ran his tongue from the bottom to top, tasting her sweetness and feeling her warmth.

"Ohhhh yessss Cyrus.... Yessss that feels so good!" She moaned as she grabbed her breasts and began to massage them. She continued to play with her nipples as Cyrus ran his tongue from bottom to top once again. Flattening his tongue, he ran its surface up the entire length of her slit, tasting every drop of her sweet dew, stopping just below the hood of her clit. Teasing her, he lightly flicked her clit before going back to the bottom of her pussy, and starting the journey upwards once again.

"Fucccckkkk Cyrusss... you're driving me crazy..... ohhhh gooodddd that feels soooo good! Suck my clit baby... suck my clit!" She begged. But Cyrus continued to slide his tongue from bottom to top several more times, each time stopping short of her clit, giving it a light flick and starting again. Then all of a sudden, he took her clit into his mouth and sucked. Danielle's entire body trembled and her back arched up, shoving her pussy into his face. "Aaaahhhhhh yesssssss.... Ohhhhh ffuccckk yessss!" She screamed as her intensity rapidly built up with his sucking.

Cyrus continued to suck her engorged clit, gently running his tongue across the bud as well. In the meantime, he slid his middle finger into her tight pussy, right to the hilt and arched it up to find her sensitive g-spot. He began to slide his finger in and out, with his finger curled up, grazing against the soft flesh of her g-spot, driving her completely insane. Her hands clasped the sheets tightly, her body arched up and down and her breathing was hard and heavy. She continuously moaned at the intense pleasure while Cyrus continued to suck her clit and slide his finger in and out.

He then slid his index finger in as well. It took some effort to slide his fingers in and out, and her clamp like pussy felt incredible around his fingers. Danielle thrashed around and Cyrus sensed she was on the verge of another massive orgasm. He increased the pace of his fingers sliding in and out and placed a little more pressure on her clit, which pushed her over the edge instantly.

"Yeeesssssss.... Oooohhhhhh ffffffuuuuuucccckkkkk yesssssss.... Aaaaaaaahhhh yessssss... babby... ohh baby....ohhh babbby... yesssss... Im coming... Im coming... yessss!" She screamed, as her body was possessed by her pleasure. She came hard as juices flowed from her pussy all over Cyrus' fingers and mouth, her legs clamped tight around Cyrus' head. Tremors of electricity flowed through her body and she shook several times before her orgasm finally subsided.

"Oh wow Cyrus, that was incredible. Uhhh... wow.... Yesss... that was amazing!" She panted. "I need you in me now, I am still on fire."

Cyrus was amazed at her sexual appetite, and after having two huge orgasms, she was already ready for more. Cyrus' cock was rock hard and pulsating, waiting to penetrate the vice-like grip of her pussy. He positioned himself between her legs, lifted her feet and raised them straight up and placed them on his shoulders. He kneeled on the bed and moved forward, placing his swollen head at her dripping wet entrance. Holding the base of his shaft, Danielle rubbed his glans up and down her slit lubricating his glans. Cyrus then slowly pushed forward, his head spreading her lips and popping into the tight confines of her canal.

"Aaahhh fffuccckkk yesss Cyrus.... Yesss that feels soo good. Give it to me. I want to feel your thickness penetrate me. I want to feel your hard cock slide deep inside my tight pussy. Ohhh yesss.. baby... give it to me!" Danielle glared into Cyrus' eyes with a deep and burning intensity, yearning for him to fuck her deep and hard.

Cyrus held her legs straight up and apart, and using them as support, he pushed forward slowly, sliding more and more of his thick cock into her. Its hard girth spread her lips apart, as inch after inch disappeared deep inside her. As he slid more than half way into her, he pulled back a little, before pushing back in. Each time only allowing half his cock to enter, he continued to rock back and forth, teasing her and making her want more and more.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cyrus' New Zealand Adventure by rd_bombay - by Ramesh_Rocky - 07-02-2019, 04:11 PM